PDA

View Full Version : COUPLE System??

Chronexia
04-06-2014, 11:51 PM
What about a couple system? It's not actually a big deal, but I think that would make the game much more exciting.
Having someone to be with you, not only your in-game friends would be great right? You could have your virtual couple inside the game and whenever you enter a PVP room or dungeon together, both of you would receive a love buff.
You just need to propose to someone you wanted to be your couple by giving him/her a ring that both of you would wear (The love buff would depend on what ring both of you wears)

The ring could be bought from the store by platinum or gold (the more expensive, the better the effect or the buff)

Other player would know your status (if you are single or not), by simply viewing your character window.

Look it's not being childish. It qould still depend on how people play it.

Hiosahaf
04-07-2014, 02:06 AM
No...just no.

*sigh*

It sounds very cool, but um.

Let's let Spacetime focus on the important bits first xD it's a game. Let's make relationships outside the game and live a happy life. Not behind a screen :)

This game isn't rated only 18+.. and I believe there are kids too.. my point? AL Community isn't mature enough to handle this.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Nahhh see that to me seems too childish. i'd rather not be playing an eharmony MMO

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?p=1541222

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Candylicks
04-07-2014, 06:45 PM
Epic first post.

Bigboyblue
04-08-2014, 07:56 AM
Marry me Candylicks :sour:

Deadroth
04-08-2014, 09:12 AM
Maybe lets start to make a facebook here lol... Please.. Ba suggestion...