PDA

View Full Version : Damage and armor passives not changing stats

Bellaelda
04-07-2014, 02:24 AM
Hey guys...

I know you've been working on the archon rings and maybe this is why, but....

When u spec damage or armor on passive skills is doesn't show on stats... Not sure if it still works in games, but assuming it's just on specs, but this is causing confusion... A friend respected 5+ times trying to figure this out and I know he's upset and confused. Please elaborate so either I can explain problem to them or whatever works.

:-)

P. S. I tried respecting my twink to see if this was true and it is... Critical shows in stats..... Damage doesn't change anything at all (even damage)... Same with armor...

Maybe this has been going on awhile, but I didn't see thread... Sry if I doubled thread

Madnex
04-07-2014, 07:17 AM
This isn't doubled, it's hundred. Seriously, it's been out for a year lol.

They're aiming to fix this issue with the new game client which will be released in the next few months.

Bellaelda
04-07-2014, 12:45 PM
Sry I didn't realize till just today... I knew archon rings had that problem, but didn't know it was on base stats and passives too....
Been awhile since I respected or looked at that.

Bellaelda
04-07-2014, 12:47 PM
Apologize for repeating post then

Madnex
04-08-2014, 03:51 AM
No need for apologies, my response was kind of aggressive because this is being brought up a lot but looking at it again I should probably have just given the explanation alone. :)

Tendirin
04-08-2014, 11:55 PM
it happens It will be fixed soon i hope

Sent from my iPhone using tapatalk,Ign Tendirin