PDA

View Full Version : Buy Mythic Warrior Armor or Not?

Haifer
04-07-2014, 03:23 AM
Should I?

Sent from my MB886 using Tapatalk

Instanthumor
04-07-2014, 03:26 AM
I'd rather get the mythic set than buy the Magma set.

Haifer
04-07-2014, 03:29 AM
I'd rather get the mythic set than buy the Magma set.

Will there be new mythic warrior armor soon?

alexdroog
04-07-2014, 03:37 AM
No one knows.
Since technically they are 36 i would say no new sets.
You need the upgrade for ap any way.
And has best stats atm anyway.
Elite without myth really sucks.
I would buy it again. Prices are really low compared to the beginning when they were released.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9100 mit Tapatalk

Anarchist
04-07-2014, 04:13 AM
If you want to be a total tank buy the magma set add a pavise mythic amulet n emberglow + abb and you can reach 2500 defence plus 6.1-6.2 k life.

If you prefer to be a normal war and go for damage then buy mythic set.

Haifer
04-07-2014, 05:01 AM
If you want to be a total tank buy the magma set add a pavise mythic amulet n emberglow + abb and you can reach 2500 defence plus 6.1-6.2 k life.

If you prefer to be a normal war and go for damage then buy mythic set.

I already have a magma basonet of will. Can't seem to find the matching plate.

keikali
04-07-2014, 07:14 AM
I suggest you go with Mythics instead.

Reason being: Item Staggering. They will eventually release something better than Magma later in the season so don't waste your gold on something that will likely be replaced. I would settle for the Mythics which are cheaper.

Haifer
04-07-2014, 07:30 AM

Reason being: Item Staggering. They will eventually release something better than Magma later in the season so don't waste your gold on something that will likely be replaced. I would settle for the Mythics which are cheaper.

I bought the mythic armor. I'm working on having enough gold for the helm so that I can't start the upgrade quests. I'm roughly 300k away and I have that much in the store for sale. :)

keikali
04-07-2014, 07:42 AM
I bought the mythic armor. I'm working on having enough gold for the helm so that I can't start the upgrade quests. I'm roughly 300k away and I have that much in the store for sale. :)

Good job! Just keep at the farming. And with crates still at a decent price you can farm a bunch, although pretty boring and then buy it!

Enjoy the helm upgrade quest :D, you'll probably punch your screen after.

Haifer
04-07-2014, 07:51 AM
Good job! Just keep at the farming. And with crates still at a decent price you can farm a bunch, although pretty boring and then buy it!

Enjoy the helm upgrade quest :D, you'll probably punch your screen after.

Or I will give up and just keep the magma helm I already have and resell the helm. Lol

Jig
04-07-2014, 08:08 AM

And if you but mythic and upgrade, well then there goes 1m because it is non tradable, for magma sets at least when the times over you can resell and actually get you gold back -___-

Kakashis
04-07-2014, 08:36 AM
Go for it if you can afford it! Still the best for this season.

Bornof1000Kings
04-07-2014, 08:44 AM
The non-trading aspect of the Mythic set is a downer at this point. If you don't already have it I probably wouldn't invest the money, considering it's not a liquid investment at all. As stated there will probably be some armor released later in the season that will probably be about equal to the mythic (the magma already has better armor, I'm assuming any new sets will be much closer in damage) so the argument for waiting is there. Really the best argument for buying the Mythic would be to obtain the AP and Title.

keikali
04-07-2014, 09:50 AM
And if you but mythic and upgrade, well then there goes 1m because it is non tradable, for magma sets at least when the times over you can resell and actually get you gold back -___-

The non-trading aspect of the Mythic set is a downer at this point. If you don't already have it I probably wouldn't invest the money, considering it's not a liquid investment at all. As stated there will probably be some armor released later in the season that will probably be about equal to the mythic (the magma already has better armor, I'm assuming any new sets will be much closer in damage) so the argument for waiting is there. Really the best argument for buying the Mythic would be to obtain the AP and Title.

At the moment it is untradeable and no plans seem to be in store for it. Then again who knows. I don't think the Devs will let this become just another Vanity. I still think they have a trump card.

GoodSyntax
04-07-2014, 09:59 AM
I'm hoping that there will be a questline which allows you to upgrade the armor stats on the mythic set once the next wave of gear is made available. If DMG and other stats are buffed when the next set is released, it would be hard to make a case for upgraded mythics by the end of this season.

As of right now, other than the armor stat, the mythics are still the best. I'm just a bit concerned that by the mid-point of this season, that may no longer be the case, and I'll be stuck with another vanity item.

Haifer
04-07-2014, 03:31 PM
I still need the mythic warrior helm if anyone has it.

Hectororius
04-07-2014, 07:40 PM
OOOOOOORRRR

they let us convert the mythics in to an ACTUAL VANITY!!!

Jig
04-07-2014, 09:02 PM
I'm hoping that there will be a questline which allows you to upgrade the armor stats on the mythic set once the next wave of gear is made available. If DMG and other stats are buffed when the next set is released, it would be hard to make a case for upgraded mythics by the end of this season.

As of right now, other than the armor stat, the mythics are still the best. I'm just a bit concerned that by the mid-point of this season, that may no longer be the case, and I'll be stuck with another vanity item.

You know, why don't they keep the upgrading system, but make the new elite sets besides Mythics just only slightly better, so really it's what they wanted, they don't want myth to be op every cap so people that have the myth set only just do a few quests and boom they op again for another cap, they could either choose to stay with the pretty good set and still work hard for those quests for upgrade, or get slightly even better elite gear from that cap.