PDA

View Full Version : The Story of Singe

Youtuber
04-07-2014, 03:29 AM
While on my journey through Tendirin I have seemed to come across a unknown and new dragon species, the “Singe“. These dragon whelps love to throw fireballs everywhere, so be careful when you see one o.- Singe are very rare since they are very hard to get, and they hardly have eggs but when they do, thats about one of the rarest eggs youd be able to find. Singe dont like to particularly communicate with others, only members of their group, but if you do happen to get a singe egg and hatch it, they will be the loyalist of all companions to you! If I hadnt of wondered off into the jungle,off of the path, then I wouldnt of met this beautiful new and rare dragon species! Singe are also close relatives to the “Scorch“ species of dragon whelp. Singe are a very powerful dragon whelp made out of Steel,Iron,and Lava. A singe's ivory like skin is full of heat waves that make some say that singe's were formed when fragment of arcane shards dropped into lava pits and volcanoes(When Arcane Shards Were Very Easily To Come By). In fact I even have a picture, I was able to take it while I was hiding behind the beautiful overgrowth in Tindirin.
Would you like to see? Here you go..
Jungle Singes:http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/04/07/ageparug.jpg
Volcanic Singes:http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/04/09/y6a5ugup.jpg
And remember, just because you dont see anything, doesnt mean nothings there :)
Also, your always not the only one in Tendirin, you dont know whats watching you..

Sent from Singe's Hideout.

Tendirin
04-07-2014, 09:29 AM
great story now where do i download it?

Youtuber
04-07-2014, 09:42 PM
great story now where do i download it?

Download what?

Sent from my AT100 using Tapatalk 2

TheMightyFeusalet
04-08-2014, 03:21 PM
Download what?

Sent from my AT100 using Tapatalk 2

dont reply on him/her thats all he/she wants, they call it a troll and btw nice done bro :)

Youtuber
04-08-2014, 09:00 PM
Lol, and thanks :)