PDA

View Full Version : Nerf

QuaderupleeJr
04-07-2014, 11:32 AM
If savage is nurfed what will stats be

Shonex
04-07-2014, 12:27 PM
The Devs would certainly know the stats, other than that we can just guess...

Sent from my calculator using Tapatalk

quantionus
04-07-2014, 01:18 PM
man i dont think that savage will get nerfed , a guy had explained it briefly lemme find it

edit:there will be no nerf for savage, sts doesnt care about pl much now, like they said why even update a game where less than thousands play when they can keep updates on thier biggest game yet! (AL) if savage gets nerf thats losing more players, pl main lovabe characters are mages and birds, most mages use savage now for end game, plus even pve dragon slayer where most of us farming now require savage and its also where mostly mages are needed and what maes use??? SAVAGE! typically there wont be a savage nerf, there is no need, why ask for it? cause many birds are not skilled enough to take out a savage apponent, where i (fearinasking savage mage) come thru players that are skilled such as birds and even own me, its been many months since this caps has been out, almost a year, and im thinking its too late to ask for a savage nerf, just deal with what we have now, if you dont like it then play al where sts focusing on now and going by what players want there, it was written by onaskin.. something

Suentous PO
04-07-2014, 01:52 PM
man i dont think that savage will get nerfed , a guy had explained it briefly lemme find it

edit:there will be no nerf for savage, sts doesnt care about pl much now, like they said why even update a game where less than thousands play when they can keep updates on thier biggest game yet! (AL) if savage gets nerf thats losing more players, pl main lovabe characters are mages and birds, most mages use savage now for end game, plus even pve dragon slayer where most of us farming now require savage and its also where mostly mages are needed and what maes use??? SAVAGE! typically there wont be a savage nerf, there is no need, why ask for it? cause many birds are not skilled enough to take out a savage apponent, where i (fearinasking savage mage) come thru players that are skilled such as birds and even own me, its been many months since this caps has been out, almost a year, and im thinking its too late to ask for a savage nerf, just deal with what we have now, if you dont like it then play al where sts focusing on now and going by what players want there, it was written by onaskin.. something

Disagreeing with this, imbalance looses players more so than letting unskilled ppl have their way.
Also disagree slayer requires savage, just played with a Mage in goddess doing well.
We need pvp balance, not ppl saying "if you don't like it play al" pfbt

quantionus
04-07-2014, 02:25 PM
Disagreeing with this, imbalance looses players more so than letting unskilled ppl have their way.
Also disagree slayer requires savage, just played with a Mage in goddess doing well.
We need pvp balance, not ppl saying "if you don't like it play al" pfbt

not the whole part but some parts are really true

Extreme
04-07-2014, 04:32 PM

Lol.

kwahiwik
04-07-2014, 04:36 PM

Clearly the mages aren't good if they have to use a savage set, Reason why there are no int mages in Family

Schnitzel
04-07-2014, 05:18 PM
um..just writing this here..what if every class changes their current end game set to a Savage set?
Except birds get to throw the scythes like talons O.o

and Mages get to fire fiery blades?

(I know that won't happen..but throwing scythes tho..Over 9000 damage!!)

XghostzX
04-07-2014, 05:36 PM

I disagree as well. I think at some point the devs will nerf savage, it's really a must and one of the biggest complaints going around.

NotYoCookiez
04-07-2014, 05:51 PM
bears do +90 Damage when buffed. Nuff said.

Xyzther
04-07-2014, 09:39 PM
Savage itself is fine... Maybe do -1 dodge on each piece would be good but the thing that needs nerfing is bears

Stevenmc
04-07-2014, 09:47 PM

Well savage nerf wouldn't result in a loss of players, so many people quit because their class couldn't, without extreme luck, stand up against savage sets and bears. Many people came back after birds were nerfed, and many would come back if bears and str sets were nerfed. Most mages went savage not because they want to play strength, but because they care about their stats. Nobody wants a negative kd, and playing int is basically a death wish. Let me tell you int is so much more fun than savage to play. You require savage to farm slayer? That's kinda sad. Now, you say birds aren't "skilled" enough to kill savage mages? How about they can't hit the dang things. It is impossible to kill what you cannot hit, and given a pally has more dps than my int Mage, the bird won't last very long. You say you're fearonasking? For one I think you spelt your own name wrong above, and two, I have never seen you play int. You went straight to the op sets, and still play them. Not to tear your entire post apart, but that was the second dumbest thing I've read. The first goes to quans "Pvp is balanced right now get better" post.

kwahiwik
04-07-2014, 10:39 PM

edit:there will be no nerf for savage, sts doesnt care about pl much now, like they said why even update a game where less than thousands play when they can keep updates on thier biggest game yet! (AL) if savage gets nerf thats Losing more players, pl main lovabe characters are mages and birds, most mages use savage now for end game, plus even pve dragon slayer where most of us farming now require savage and its also where mostly mages are needed and what maes use??? SAVAGE! typically there wont be a savage nerf, there is no need, why ask for it? cause many birds are not skilled enough to take out a savage apponent, where i (fearinasking savage mage) come thru players that are skilled such as birds and even own me, its been many months since this caps has been out, almost a year, and im thinking its too late to ask for a savage nerf, just deal with what we have now, if you dont like it then play al where sts focusing on now and going by what players want there, it was written by onaskin.. something

Well savage nerf wouldn't result in a loss of players, so many people quit because their class couldn't, without extreme luck, stand up against savage sets and bears. Many people came back after birds were nerfed, and many would come back if bears and str sets were nerfed. Most mages went savage not because they want to play strength, but because they care about their stats. Nobody wants a negative kd, and playing int is basically a death wish. Let me tell you int is so much more fun than savage to play. You require savage to farm slayer? That's kinda sad. Now, you say birds aren't "skilled" enough to kill savage mages? How about they can't hit the dang things. It is impossible to kill what you cannot hit, and given a pally has more dps than my int Mage, the bird won't last very long. You say you're fearonasking? For one I think you spelt you're own name wrong above, and two, I have never seen you play int. You went straight to the op sets, and still play them. Not to tear your entire post apart, but that was the second dumbest thing I've read. The first goes to quans "Pvp is balanced right now get better" post.
I love you

XghostzX
04-07-2014, 10:47 PM

Trenton
04-07-2014, 10:49 PM
Savage itself is fine... Maybe do -1 dodge on each piece would be good but the thing that needs nerfing is bears

Yet pallies would then rule endgame with over 9000 armor

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Xyzther
04-07-2014, 11:05 PM
Yet pallies would then rule endgame with over 9000 armor

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

I kill pallies all day tho

Cavoc
04-07-2014, 11:33 PM

I didn't read this, but I bet it's stupid.

Stevenmc
04-08-2014, 12:02 AM
I didn't read this, but I bet it's stupid.

You win a lot of bets don't you?

Cavoc
04-08-2014, 12:06 AM
You win a lot of bets don't you?

This one was unfair. There's no way he could have actually posted a sensible reply. It was a for sure win

kwahiwik
04-08-2014, 12:11 AM
you win a lot of bets don't you?

this one was unfair. There's no way he could have actually posted a sensible reply. It was a for sure win
bhahaha

IGN Storm
04-08-2014, 12:30 AM
I believe the reason Savage is so OP is that it has an insane amount of 5 Crit per piece. IMO we should reduce to none. A tanking class is meant to TANK, not to dish out damage. The armor and dodge hardly needs to be adjusted.

Swift needs ~10% damage nerf. Bird fights should last more than 2 seconds and Dex Bears shouldn't kill birds/mages with Beckon Auto or God forbid sweep an entire team with Beckon Stomp.

Fiery needs a defensive boost, around 30-50 armor. Int Mages are so reliant on MS these days because Blast Auto kills or Beckon Stomp kills. They should be given a fair chance at survival without Mana Shield. Dodge is omitted to reduce the luck factor.

Ssneakykills
04-08-2014, 02:06 AM
Nerfing and fixing pvp to a better state would be more beneficial and its a target the devs can do for us that a lot of us customers want.

Delolster
04-09-2014, 03:08 AM
Nerf savage plox. Then swift will be too OP. Nerf swift plox, and firey will be OP. TOO COMPLICATED....

Why not NERF EVERYTHING???

quantionus
04-09-2014, 04:16 AM
I believe the reason Savage is so OP is that it has an insane amount of 5 Crit per piece. IMO we should reduce to none. A tanking class is meant to TANK, not to dish out damage. The armor and dodge hardly needs to be adjusted.

Swift needs ~10% damage nerf. Bird fights should last more than 2 seconds and Dex Bears shouldn't kill birds/mages with Beckon Auto or God forbid sweep an entire team with Beckon Stomp.

Fiery needs a defensive boost, around 30-50 armor. Int Mages are so reliant on MS these days because Blast Auto kills or Beckon Stomp kills. They should be given a fair chance at survival without Mana Shield. Dodge is omitted to reduce the luck factor.

yes thats what its needed but if u give a chance to mages to survive without ms then they will become op

Waug
04-09-2014, 05:17 AM

its not fault of swift, as u also mentioned bears dmg is op, dats going dex with +90dmg buffs makes so much auto dmg.

birds infect every non str need armor not dmg nerf, its alredy UP

@quan read the answers of ona's post in original thread

quantionus
04-09-2014, 11:32 AM
its not fault of swift, as u also mentioned bears dmg is op, dats going dex with +90dmg buffs makes so much auto dmg.

birds infect every non str need armor not dmg nerf, its alredy UP

@quan read the answers of ona's post in original thread

read what? Can u post a link

Cavoc
04-09-2014, 11:43 AM

Swift doesn't need a damage boost whatsoever. The damage is fine and the dodge is fine. and if damage on swift is boosted, bird v bird would be even more of a 1shot fight. Swift is fine. Fiery needs defense. Savage is op obviously. But saying the damage is op is invalid. How often do pallies us auto? Hardly ever. The dodge and crit is too much, as you said,

The only underpowered set is fiery.

quantionus
04-09-2014, 12:25 PM
Swift doesn't need a damage boost whatsoever. The damage is fine and the dodge is fine. and if damage on swift is boosted, bird v bird would be even more of a 1shot fight. Swift is fine. Fiery needs defense. Savage is op obviously. But saying the damage is op is invalid. How often do pallies us auto? Hardly ever. The dodge and crit is too much, as you said,

The only underpowered set is fiery.

LOL he said a damage NERF not BOOST for swift

Luck
04-09-2014, 12:35 PM
I feel as if you guys don't really know how to balance even with all that the damage to health ratio is not fixed

Cavoc
04-09-2014, 01:31 PM
LOL he said a damage NERF not BOOST for swift

Oh my b. Disregard my last post then

Waug
04-09-2014, 11:43 PM
I feel as if you guys don't really know how to balance even with all that the damage to ARMOR ratio is not fixed

fixed, I think it is u who don't know that pl was never focused on DMG to health ratio, HP always remains nearly same but armor do increases with DMG for balance.
So many good suggestions has been told but due to lack of interest in pl, everything did narrow down to very easy things DAT devs can afford to fix..

Extreme
04-10-2014, 04:37 AM
Oh my b. Disregard my last post then

I bet 1m if they boost swift and nerf savage, Quan will go dex.

quantionus
04-10-2014, 05:05 AM
I bet 1m if they boost swift and nerf savage, Quan will go dex.

if u had bet moar i d not go for dex

quantionus
04-10-2014, 01:56 PM
i just laugh at this. I m one of the ppl who want savage to get nerfed

Jig
04-10-2014, 05:56 PM

THIS, is spot on and needs to be done first up. And its all 100% true