PDA

View Full Version : Help me ;( updated recently chrome :/

Normitaa :)
04-07-2014, 03:52 PM

darkstar1
04-07-2014, 04:11 PM
Enter the following into your browser:

chrome://gpu

This will print out a bunch of technical stuff. It should say hardware accelerated for almost everything. Check for any errors under Graphics Feature Status. Also scroll to the very bottom of the page and usually the error messages are printed there. One thing I can suggest is enter this into your browser:

chrome://flags

Under Experiments there is an optional called Override software rendering list. Click on Enable if this is disabled. It may fix your problem.

Tendirin
04-07-2014, 05:01 PM
Enter the following into your browser:

chrome://gpu

This will print out a bunch of technical stuff. It should say hardware accelerated for almost everything. Check for any errors under Graphics Feature Status. Also scroll to the very bottom of the page and usually the error messages are printed there. One thing I can suggest is enter this into your browser:

chrome://flags

Under Experiments there is an optional called Override software rendering list. Click on Enable if this is disabled. It may fix your problem.

that may not be the problem something tells me she needs an new driver go to nvidia.com they have good drivers you can download

04-07-2014, 05:14 PM

04-07-2014, 05:17 PM

04-07-2014, 05:19 PM

Zynzyn
04-07-2014, 11:27 PM
I am having the same problem, using XP like Normita, and seeing the same things when I type chrome:// gpu. What is the solution to play AL again?

04-08-2014, 12:19 PM
I am having the same problem, using XP like Normita, and seeing the same things when I type chrome:// gpu. What is the solution to play AL again?

I see the webgl of new version of chrome is not compatible with window xp.. :/

04-08-2014, 12:21 PM

Really suck the new version.. :/ one solution?

Anarchist
04-08-2014, 03:56 PM
Download a older chrome version.

Disinstall your current chrome go to google and search for "chrome v26" download it when it tells u to update refuse.

I always carry a older version of chrome in my bag and any computer i find run AL smooth.

sanchez
04-08-2014, 10:06 PM
Here's the solution. Right click on Chrome's shortcut->properties->shortcut->in the field "object" after all the text press space and type --ignore-gpu-blacklist. Works on XP on last Chrome's version(33)

Tendirin
04-09-2014, 01:38 AM
What you need to do is (1 Uninstall Chrome(2 Find An Updated chrome Download I prefer The actual Chrome site If you dont want viruses(3 Then Download Graphic drivers I prefer nvidia.com it should work

Sent from my iPhone using tapatalk,Ign Tendirin

Ivan Cherry
04-09-2014, 10:48 AM
I see the webgl of new version of chrome is not compatible with window xp.. :/
I'm with windows 7 64bit and have that problem too! But im my case everithing is accelerating and availble... so what should we do???? Also I update my video card drivers (geforce gt440)... please help!!! :/

Ivan Cherry
04-09-2014, 10:56 AM
Here's the solution. Right click on Chrome's shortcut->properties->shortcut->in the field "object" after all the text press space and type --ignore-gpu-blacklist. Works on XP on last Chrome's version(33)
sorry but can't find such thing as "object" there is "Target, Start in, Shortcut key, Run and Comment" :/ ???

Ravager
04-09-2014, 11:13 AM
sorry but can't find such thing as "object" there is "Target, Start in, Shortcut key, Run and Comment" :/ ???

In the line you see .exe name there will be quotations afterwards. After the quotation add a space and the ignore flag stated above.

Ivan Cherry
04-17-2014, 06:12 PM
In the line you see .exe name there will be quotations afterwards. After the quotation add a space and the ignore flag stated above.
ain't workin man.. i've tried every posibble combination... space, no space, quatation, nothing... :(

elitwarrio
04-18-2014, 11:46 AM
Same problem with vista.