PDA

View Full Version : my bow is bugg

Mabel Chunchita
04-07-2014, 05:55 PM
Hi, my problem is that after finish craft my bow when i kill monsters it still alive without life they dont move they just stay there. That only happend with my bow, with other weaponds i kill normaly. Can someone fix this problems.... because its a little frustrant when it happend with a boss u.u please help.

Madnex
04-08-2014, 03:47 AM
Don't worry this happens very rarely. What boss stayed alive though?

And what bow are you using? I'll test it just to be sure. :)

Mabel Chunchita
04-10-2014, 12:56 PM
My bow name is jungle hunter of brutality lvl 18 with to gems glacial and fire. Bug apeard with all kind of mobs and bosses, and it happend always with a critic or when mob or boss has little life and kill him with a critic hit. It stay bug. Sorry but i have a tablet and i dont know how paste the scremshot. :/

Madnex
04-10-2014, 06:39 PM
Ah thanks. No need to bother with screenshot, I grasped the situation already.

I can't recreate it with a level 36 bow of the same type, might be level specific. Tried with lvl18 one, no luck either.

Questions:
-It only happened when you used that specific bow, correct?
-Did you kill the "undying ones" with normal bow shot or a skill?
-Which mobs and bosses did you kill like that?

Also add your IGN. If I can't make it work, I'll need you to show me. :)

Mabel Chunchita
04-16-2014, 08:17 AM
Hi. Well it still bug i can use it in dayli quest or lvl how need to cleen the map... it only happend qwith the bow i thougth it was my pet ... because i was read tHat ethyl bug but with other pets still happend. It bugged with all bosses of city of dead maps only if i play alone. But i discover that if i let them with little life, my pet kill them. Well i can remember names of bosses but now i remember that in thoose lvl in the ship and with ghost pirates to, that boss with shark shape and crabs.
Emm... what is ign?
I will try kill without skills ....

Uikuha
04-16-2014, 08:24 AM
what is ign?
In-Game Name
Your character's name in game

Sorry my English