PDA

View Full Version : Is it possible to mute people or threads?

Kellhus
04-07-2014, 07:12 PM
Im sure as many of you have seen everyday you log into forums or if you ever bothered to put in your two cents worth and participated in what i like to call the battle of the witless (wont mention the two rivalry guilds, im sure most can figure this out). Anyways, just wondering, how to turn off/mute/ignore ppl or threads? If there isn't a way to ignore threads, sts please find a way. I dont want to waste time muting numbers of people just so i dont have to read this ridiculous garbage evetytime i log onto forum.
Im sure Im not alone in this as many have posted similar feelings in the battle of the witless threads. Maybe for now, instead of fueling the fire that appears will never go out until someones mom bans them from their devices, Ill just silently scream whenever i get 34678899 notifications in one day because i apparently had a moment of stupidity and posted on the thread.
Thanks for letting me get this out.

Sincerely,

Astonished, stressed and completely dumfounded

Classychic
04-07-2014, 07:15 PM
I guess it would have to take a certain amount of self-control not to read through that thread. You always have that option :) I don't know how much more the devs can do for us with so much going on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kellhus
04-07-2014, 07:20 PM
Its not even about reading thru it. Its just the fact that everyday its slapping us in the face as top posts with nothing but negativity. And for any who thought to post anything there even a LOL is spammed with 357986431 updates to it every day.

Zojak
04-07-2014, 07:41 PM
Go into the persons profile page and press "Ignore user"

Classychic
04-07-2014, 08:11 PM
Oh cool it IS possible to ignore a person in forums as well. Thanks Zojak.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk