PDA

View Full Version : Scorch is lootable.... again??

basketholic209
04-07-2014, 07:16 PM
How come some dudes selling it in Traders Market?

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

Xenobiotic
04-07-2014, 07:26 PM
Dont see it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hectororius
04-07-2014, 07:29 PM
It could be that one egg floating around that we saw last time.

Ebezaanec
04-07-2014, 07:35 PM
It could be that one egg floating around that we saw last time.

Im pretty sure STG converted that egg into a Singe egg

Could be wrong tho :p

Temarichan
04-07-2014, 07:54 PM
Screenshot!

Energizeric
04-07-2014, 08:16 PM
One sold earlier today in the traders forum, and then the guy who bought it was selling it in game....I ran into them both and had made an offer on it. So it does exist. Where it came from I have no idea as the original seller would not say.

H2N
04-07-2014, 08:44 PM
Another honest mistake. (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?143792-Scorch-lootable&p=1531876&viewfull=1#post1531876)

Samhayne
04-07-2014, 09:23 PM
Apparently naming the egg "whelp_01", the Customer Support Team thinks that is Singe and whelp_02 is Scorch. Really, "whelp_01" is Scorch. Heck, I lost track ust writing that out, so yeah, a natural mistake. It was accidentally granted instead of Singe. We'll take the egg out of the game in the next patch to prevent any future "whoops!" Our apologies for any confusion about it.

Morholt
04-07-2014, 09:34 PM
Apparently naming the egg "whelp_01", the Customer Support Team thinks that is Singe and whelp_02 is Scorch. Really, "whelp_01" is Scorch. Heck, I lost track ust writing that out, so yeah, a natural mistake. It was accidentally granted instead of Singe. We'll take the egg out of the game in the next patch to prevent any future "whoops!" Our apologies for any confusion about it.

Be sure to leave a sticky note at your desk, to remeber to add it back when you have another mythic egg event and Scorch is supposed to be lootable from crates. :D

Would be some good ironic humor for when he's finally actually lootable he's mistakenly not. ^.^

Energizeric
04-07-2014, 11:12 PM

I actually had an opportunity to buy it today for about 5m, and having previously read the other thread, I wondered if I had purchased it would I be able to get it exchanged for Singe. I thought there was a possibility, but then I was a bit afraid that I would just lose it all together including the gold spent on it. LOL

Goodfella
04-08-2014, 06:29 AM

But what is when the guy sells the egg to another guy ? Are they take it out of game ? Because it is then a big mistake to buy it because the egg is gone then ?

Or another example the guy sells it to another and the guy who bought it hatch the scorch egg ? What is then ?

Candylicks
04-08-2014, 06:36 AM
Which came first the dragon or the egg?

keikali
04-08-2014, 06:42 AM

You could always make it easier and say "reddragon_01" and "orangedragon_01", just saying.

wvhills
04-08-2014, 07:50 AM
why is customer support giving out either of these eggs in the first place?

Hiosahaf
04-08-2014, 08:39 AM
why is customer support giving out either of these eggs in the first place?

I guess someone opened their egg by mistake and contacted support. That's the only probable reason.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Kakashis
04-08-2014, 09:01 AM
I would have emailed right back should they return a Scorch to me instead of Singe! Otherwise I'd sell for way more than the price of Singe!

Sheener
04-08-2014, 09:43 AM

Ahh now it makes sense

wvhills
04-08-2014, 10:00 AM
You could always make it easier and say "reddragon_01" and "orangedragon_01", just saying.

or scorch_01 and singe_01

Anarchist
04-08-2014, 11:27 AM
Lol i thought it was a joke that is probably the rearest egg ig right now...n they were selling it for what? 3-4milli?