PDA

View Full Version : People outside of Balefort Castle's Walls???

chloe502334
04-07-2014, 09:16 PM
Ok, so i saw someone walking around in the black space outside the walls in balefort....? Anybody know how they manage this???

programmed
04-07-2014, 09:25 PM
There's been a few threads on this. Idk how they do it but I did find that in frozen nightmare dungeons when I dash on a fox sometimes I go outside of the map into a plain grey area that seems endless just like balefort a black space outside the walls.

Cavoc
04-07-2014, 11:44 PM
Alright time to let the secret out.
Go to forest manor and kill the elf queen 100 times. Then run into the right corner of the room, spamming skills, and you'll go through. Next go to your minimap whilst outside the map and travel to balefort town.

Schnitzel
04-08-2014, 09:00 PM
100 times?

i can bearly kill tha queen once without feeling bad :(

Hook
04-08-2014, 11:07 PM
Well since I hardly play now, Im going to spoil the secret.

You start by the guild charter guy. If you see where im standing, theres a thick black line. It leads to the weak part of the wall.
All you have to do is use the fart emote, then the confetti emote, WHILE moving along that line. Using the emotes breaks the pixels on the weak wall for about 2 seconds. Just cross it or you will have to start over. Have fun!

You cannot go back in. Just exit town when you are done.

:)
Perfect timing at the end,
I caught my buddy Soul being amazed at my skills. :D

Schnitzel
04-08-2014, 11:51 PM

You start by the guild charter guy. If you see where im standing, theres a thick black line. It leads to the weak part of the wall.
All you have to do is use the fart emote, then the confetti emote, WHILE moving along that line. Using the emotes breaks the pixels on the weak wall for about 2 seconds. Just cross it or you will have to start over. Have fun!

The next day,
BREAKING NEWS

Half the population of PL is now living outside the walls of Fort Blackstone

Hook
04-09-2014, 12:20 AM
Nothing good lasts forever.

Cavoc
04-09-2014, 12:27 AM
The next day,
BREAKING NEWS

Half the population of PL is now living outside the walls of Fort Blackstone

Or just farting in the hallway with no prevail. Then celebrating with some confetti

Hook
04-09-2014, 05:11 AM
Or just farting in the hallway with no prevail. Then celebrating with some confetti

In honor of me revealing this secret, I now pronounce today is officially National Fart Day.

Happy farting! :D

Hardcorexd
04-09-2014, 08:55 AM

Bro demonstrate pls whats your ign i cant seem to do it

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

programmed
04-09-2014, 09:23 AM
Bro demonstrate pls whats your ign i cant seem to do it

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

If you look close enough you can see its photoshopped. That's why you can't seem to do it.

Hardcorexd
04-09-2014, 09:25 AM
If you look close enough you can see its photoshopped. That's why you can't seem to do it.

Oh yeah lol hes standing too high

Chopper
04-09-2014, 09:28 AM
as long as people cant do this in a game map,.. if they could, they'd just run to boss outside the walls and leech any drops from the party playing the map ha ha

programmed
04-09-2014, 09:33 AM
Oh yeah lol hes standing too high

Not only that. In the first few pics his reaper is in the right hand and shield in the left. In the rest of them the reaper is in the left and the shield in the right from the image being flipped. Also in the last few no matter what angle he is standing at and no matter what area of the map he's at, the char looks the exact same way.

Occult you fooled a ton of people lol. I've seen people over there in bale trying to do it.

Hardcorexd
04-09-2014, 09:35 AM
Not only that. In the first few pics his reaper is in the right hand and shield in the left. In the rest of them the reaper is in the left and the shield in the right from the image being flipped. Also in the last few no matter what angle he is standing at and no matter what area of the map he's at, the char looks the exact same way.

Occult you fooled a ton of people lol. I've seen people over there in bale trying to do it.

Oh ok but u knoe the ways to do it?

programmed
04-09-2014, 09:37 AM
Oh ok but u knoe the ways to do it?

No. It does work sometimes in frozen nightmare when you dash on a fox though, I have done that on accident before.

Cavoc
04-09-2014, 12:00 PM
Aw don't spoil the fart fun. Let people try

programmed
04-09-2014, 12:19 PM
Aw don't spoil the fart fun. Let people try

Actually I've seen quite a few people trying it. I admit I tried it too then when it didn't work I looked more closely at the pics.

Hook
04-09-2014, 12:30 PM
Sorry guys, as some of you said, it's all a fake stunt :D

Happy late April fools :p

chloe502334
04-21-2014, 10:24 AM
Ahhhh this has been annoying me for a very long time and people are like "you have to be awesome!". I just want to find out how :P

MightyMicah
04-21-2014, 12:25 PM
Didn't have me fooled for a second. And I still haven't seen people outside of the walls ever, so I'm beginning to doubt that this is even a thing.

programmed
04-21-2014, 01:49 PM
Didn't have me fooled for a second. And I still haven't seen people outside of the walls ever, so I'm beginning to doubt that this is even a thing.

No it's real. I've seen only 3 people do it though.

Suentous PO
04-21-2014, 03:09 PM

Ive done it.

dijnes
04-21-2014, 03:11 PM
Ive done it.

How if i may ask....

Burningdex
04-21-2014, 03:19 PM
How if i may ask....

he asked a leprachauns ex to throw him over

programmed
04-21-2014, 03:26 PM
How if i may ask....

He climbed over the wall to escape the wrath of gurgox. :)

Suentous PO
04-21-2014, 03:32 PM
How if i may ask....

Afraid to say in case it's considered exploiting a glitch. I've got pics doing it in mt fang and in shuyel ( sp?) in al

Burningdex
04-21-2014, 04:26 PM
Afraid to say in case it's considered exploiting a glitch. I've got pics doing it in mt fang and in shuyel ( sp?) in al

pm meh with deets for bale one? just a general idea

Jig
04-21-2014, 10:03 PM
HAHAHAHA I got it after the 1st pic outside, you actually had me with what you where saying >:|