PDA

View Full Version : [Suggestion] Passive Skill - Quickness

Rean
04-07-2014, 10:06 PM
Dear Devs,

At present, Quickness gives additional 1% movement speed for 1 skill point, which is really insignificant and does not have much boost to our characters in the gameplay. I suppose nobody actually invest in this skill.

Can we suggest to either,

1. Increase the percentage movement speed boost to 4-5% per skill point, so movement speed is enhanced to 20-25% maximum? This will really help in getting out of the red zones, and help with timed runs.

2. Make it increase both movement speed and attack speed/skill cooldowns by 2-3% per skill point, so this will increase dps too.

Thanks.

Instanthumor
04-07-2014, 10:58 PM
Why is it that the Movement Speed passive is so insignificant nowadays? I remember back in S1 and S2, it was the bomb.

But tbh, +25% Movement Speed is OP. Stacked with a pet's happiness bonus? More OP.

Rean
04-07-2014, 11:25 PM
If it is OP in PVE when stacked with pet's happiness bonus, then make it 15-20% movement speed boost for 5 points. 5% speed boost is really.... insignificant.

In the case of PVP, don't really see an impact since every class has the option to invest in this skill.

Foebegone
04-08-2014, 09:56 AM
Speed does not boost beyond 25%, but I agree 5% is not worth 5 skill points.

Sent from my device using an app.