PDA

View Full Version : About these cyber items...

Lesrider
12-14-2010, 10:09 PM
Ok, so I would think a second set of lvl 50 equipment would be a great opportunity to make a completely different bonus set (eye/wand, wing/talon, 2h rift weapon). That would give people a reason to have both sets. And wouldn't make the looted sets completely worthless.

I just don't get it. Someone please enlighten me why this was done this way.

Pharcyde
12-15-2010, 01:49 AM
I've never seen any other RPG or MMO do this. I guess they did this because they needed to keep players occupied while the level cap is under progress. Even though it killed the economy, it kept Pocket Legends players.

icantgetkills
12-15-2010, 02:08 AM
I've never seen any other RPG or MMO do this. I guess they did this because they needed to keep players occupied while the level cap is under progress. Even though it killed the economy, it kept Pocket Legends players.
100% agreed and also its making the market drop thats what they wanted for items to be at a good price since you get like 450 coins each quest so they dont want items to be as much i guess :)

Seratonin
12-15-2010, 03:13 AM
Ok, so I would think a second set of lvl 50 equipment would be a great opportunity to make a completely different bonus set (eye/wand, wing/talon, 2h rift weapon). That would give people a reason to have both sets. And wouldn't make the looted sets completely worthless.

I just don't get it. Someone please enlighten me why this was done this way.

I made a thread for feedback on the Cyber gear/quests in Suggestions and Feedback. Please add a post on that thread, I know you have a lot more to say about them than just this! =p (Not saying that this isn't a good thread, just want to compile a list in one place from everyone on what they think of it.)

Lesrider
12-15-2010, 07:32 AM
Lol Sera. Point me towards your thread then, cuz I don't see it.

Lesrider
12-15-2010, 07:35 AM

I have my own theory that I've mentioned to some people, but afraid to say it here ;) So seeing if anyone else comes up with a better reason for all this than the one I think (which is close to what you're saying here).