PDA

View Full Version : Black Lotus

BabyDeeDee
04-07-2014, 10:50 PM
It's not a paradox, it's Black Lotus!

Black Lotus guild is now recruiting on Pocket Legends. Those who know our guild are well aware of our integrity and honor. Our codex will be practiced in the newly formed family.

We offer a clear Organization, a future oriented Leadership, a well thought out Strategy and individual Training.

If your guild >25 members, respect for all players (no bullies) and are willing to grow we should fit together well.

Be active > Be on often.

Interested? Contact our leaders in game, or here.

- GM & Officer's -
Guild Master Of Black Lotus:
JinxPixie

Second Of Command To Black Lotus:
Anilaazet

Officers Of Black Lotus:
Bowmanjax
Veocazerah
Xxxcynderxxx

40+ Member's
W/Guild Castle Tier
KiK Messenger: Jinx Pixie

Guild Rules:
> Officers do have the right to remove those who do NOT follow the rules.

> Please respect the members of the guild. In return, they too will respect you.

> No begging of ANY sort in guild chat. It's considered rude. And we do have zero tolerance for it.

> It is mandatory for ALL that our members remain active in Black Lotus. After three days, and you haven't been seen. My officers do have the right to remove you.

> You are allowed up to at least two Toons maximum. One main. And one alternate.

> Help out guild members if and when they ask for it. This shows everyone that we care about our members.

> We welcome ALL levels to join up with Black Lotus. So recruit for ALL levels. Do guild invites by just tapping on those who don't have a guild.

> DO NOT ask Jinx Pixie (me) to be an officer of Black Lotus. First off, a member must be level 20. Secondly, that member must be seen by the GM and fellow officers of the good deeds that he/she has done FOR the guild. Lastly, must be voted in or a name tossed in to be an officer.

TheKittyKiller
04-14-2014, 06:16 PM
None of the names stated are on :(

Lunaskyz
04-15-2014, 05:12 AM
Ignore this post of mine

Jinx Pixie
05-15-2014, 04:26 PM
Had to do URL things. I'm on. Gg and do guild cleaning soon.

:cool: