PDA

View Full Version : paladin

tadios6
12-14-2010, 10:41 PM
What level would you suggest is appropriate to start spacing as a paladin??

tadios6
12-14-2010, 11:36 PM
Sorry I meant start playing a paladin

Pharcyde
12-22-2010, 02:21 AM
Any level really. Paladins can be hard to level up though. So some people stay as a Int mage until 50 then make the switch over.

Ellyidol
12-22-2010, 02:25 AM
Yup you can start as a pally at any level, idk how levelling goes anymore after rebalance since I finished all my characters then, but levelling as a pally back then meant chugging down on so much pots. Could be different now, could still be the case.

Pharcyde
12-22-2010, 02:27 AM
Yup you can start as a pally at any level, idk how levelling goes anymore after rebalance since I finished all my characters then, but levelling as a pally back then meant chugging down on so much pots. Could be different now, could still be the case.

still the case. God I wish the new players could experience leveling the way we did. It takes 2 hours of soloing crush the keeper to get lvl 45-50 now..... What happened to the days of lvl 49-50 took 8 hours?....

Ellyidol
12-22-2010, 02:29 AM
still the case. God I wish the new players could experience leveling the way we did. It takes 2 hours of soloing crush the keeper to get lvl 45-50 now..... What happened to the days of lvl 49-50 took 8 hours?....

Lol so true. Meh, some of those new players that just wanna speed to end game will get theirs when a newer, harder campaign will come out and they can't play their class well. :D

Pharcyde
12-22-2010, 02:35 AM
Lol so true. Meh, some of those new players that just wanna speed to end game will get theirs when a newer, harder campaign will come out and they can't play their class well. :D

Hell I don't got room to complain. You know how long it took players to get to lvl 35 in swamp days? I think Smoae told me it took him 3 months to get from 30-35.

Ellyidol
12-22-2010, 02:39 AM
Hell I don't got room to complain. You know how long it took players to get to lvl 35 in swamp days? I think Smoae told me it took him 3 months to get from 30-35.

:O:O:O:O:O!

Way too long. Ah well, we had our rush-times, they don't :P

Pharcyde
12-22-2010, 02:42 AM
:O:O:O:O:O!

Way too long. Ah well, we had our rush-times, they don't :P

hahaha thats true :) We also experienced what it was like to sell items in forest haven. Players like Mysticaldream and Twinktastical know what it is like farming your own pink gear sets at lvl 25 in fathom crypt days :).

Ellyidol
12-22-2010, 02:51 AM
hahaha thats true :) We also experienced what it was like to sell items in forest haven. Players like Mysticaldream and Twinktastical know what it is like farming your own pink gear sets at lvl 25 in fathom crypt days :).

They're like the trents from LOTR. Just been there ever since PL started. Lol

Pharcyde
12-22-2010, 02:53 AM
They're like the trents from LOTR. Just been there ever since PL started. Lol

lol.... Litterally the balance of Pocket Legends would be thrown off if they left. When BOTH of them got banned at the same time. IT seriously felt like a wave of darkness swooped over the forums. Things werent the same without Twinks nonstop insults :D.

Ellyidol
12-22-2010, 02:56 AM
lol.... Litterally the balance of Pocket Legends would be thrown off if they left. When BOTH of them got banned at the same time. IT seriously felt like a wave of darkness swooped over the forums. Things werent the same without Twinks nonstop insults :D.

I just realized how we brought 2 of our replied threads massively OT. LOL

To the chatbox!

Pharcyde
12-22-2010, 02:58 AM
rofllmao see you there!!

Duke
12-22-2010, 08:59 AM
I'm leveling a paladin now (DukesDuchess) from level 2 (as you can't choose stats at level 1). All points to STR for about the first 10 levels, then starting to split STR/INT. I'm now at level 18, and it's going pretty well, other than the fact that I'm sucking down potions faster than I'd prefer. Once I can get some mana regen really working, this is going to be a lot of fun to play, I think.

Echelong
12-22-2010, 09:10 AM
I'm leveling a paladin now (DukesDuchess) from level 2 (as you can't choose stats at level 1). All points to STR for about the first 10 levels, then starting to split STR/INT. I'm now at level 18, and it's going pretty well, other than the fact that I'm sucking down potions faster than I'd prefer. Once I can get some mana regen really working, this is going to be a lot of fun to play, I think.

Been a paladin from the start you will use a lot of pots all the time since str gear is based more on h/s rather than m/s. It is the trade off you had to make and you will also will be doing less damage than a pure intellect enchanter.

Pharcyde
12-22-2010, 03:06 PM
Been a paladin from the start you will use a lot of pots all the time since str gear is based more on h/s rather than m/s. It is the trade off you had to make and you will also will be doing less damage than a pure intellect enchanter.

Thats why I wait to transfer to paladin til 50. Leveling Paladins up is no fun but end game paladins are really fun :)

mrpredalien
12-22-2010, 03:33 PM
Pallys are really weak when ur a low level :(

Pharcyde
12-22-2010, 03:34 PM
Pallys are really weak when ur a low level :(

Yeah :(. They suck at low lvl PvP too... All specialized classes usually suck to level up... Since thats not how the character was intended to be leveled.

mrpredalien
12-22-2010, 03:39 PM
Exactly what I mean Pharcyde

cuard
12-22-2010, 03:40 PM
any level u can start some 19 some 30, 40 45 or 50 :)

Axavier
12-22-2010, 03:43 PM

Haha serious!! You can always tell by the kills which translates to the user skills :)

Axavier lvl 50 pure mage / 20150 kills

mrpredalien
12-22-2010, 03:53 PM
LOL
I Have a Horrible K/D
because I just stayed behind when I
questing lol

Pharcyde
12-22-2010, 03:56 PM
Haha serious!! You can always tell by the kills which translates to the user skills :)

Axavier lvl 50 pure mage / 20150 kills

agreed :). I'm about to pass the 20k kill line and only 1.6k deaths. Thats still a lot of deaths but I did a lot of ao3 mob and boss soloing for awhile.

mrpredalien
12-22-2010, 06:05 PM
i have like 500 death to 600 death or something and just 6k kill or somewhat like that..

Pharcyde
12-22-2010, 07:20 PM
i have like 500 death to 600 death or something and just 6k kill or somewhat like that..

That aint too bad. As long as you get 10 kills every 1 death your fine. Once you reach true 100% end game you die a lot less. And true end game = No quests to do and have all gears/money you need.