PDA

View Full Version : Pass the beer!

Kingofhurtz
12-14-2010, 10:54 PM
I want a beer hat! I've seen two people with them already, one was barb. He said it was a drop but I've never seen one drop. Anyone know anything about it?! Post a pic if I can get one later...

KingFu
12-14-2010, 10:55 PM
They're new. I want one too >.<

Zeus
12-14-2010, 11:11 PM
You get them from a swamp quest so I have heard. You do with that what you will. I hope my information comes from a correct source, as it was a guy wearing the beer hat that told me.

KingFu
12-14-2010, 11:13 PM
Nana told me to go in the hidden passage thing. Or whatever and walk around and lookmfor a giant croc, when I fins him that's my boss. Idk. He had one.

TheAnonymous
12-14-2010, 11:20 PM
Nana told me to go in the hidden passage thing. Or whatever and walk around and lookmfor a giant croc, when I fins him that's my boss. Idk. He had one.

Takes forever to farm them silly beer hats :mad: I wan to be a billionaire so freakin bad!

Zeus
12-14-2010, 11:24 PM
Nobody is a billionaire yet silly, I don't think the economy as a total equates to a billion lol

TheAnonymous
12-14-2010, 11:36 PM

If you haven't seen them yet they are tradable and they are Level 1 Vanity hats called Hooch Hats. Might be cheaper to buy them even though they going to be expensive takes forever to farm them.

TheAnonymous
12-14-2010, 11:38 PM
If you haven't seen them yet they are tradable and they are Level 1 Vanity hats called Hooch Hats. Might be cheaper to buy them even though they going to be expensive takes forever to farm them.

Right now they in CS for around 150-250k which for the amount of time it takes to farm them is actually quite cheap.

Kingofhurtz
12-14-2010, 11:55 PM
I've also just heard a rumor that you can get The Toy Makers head as a vanity item. I've never seen anyonevwith it...anyone know if this is true?

TheAnonymous
12-15-2010, 12:15 AM
I have yet to see anything other than the Hooch but you would think someone would have put one of them in the CS by now.

giayuan
12-15-2010, 12:56 AM
I only know the toy makers head can get on an int staff (or wand?) idk bout vanity

Pharcyde
12-15-2010, 01:37 AM
I've also just heard a rumor that you can get The Toy Makers head as a vanity item. I've never seen anyonevwith it...anyone know if this is true?

true. I saw full toy maker outfit today. Looks like a jester.