PDA

View Full Version : Dear Mystical

KingFu
12-14-2010, 10:57 PM
This thread is for you guys to ask me advice! This will either be good advice given back, or humorously weird advice (depends on question;)) anyone else can feel free to add their advice so ask away!:D

TheLaw
12-14-2010, 11:06 PM
Okay,
1. Why doesnt the NPC show up in King Mynas Lair?
2. Why does the new Cyber Void have almost same stats as Void?
3. Why isnt the Void set dropping prices as you can get a better set, for free?

KingFu
12-14-2010, 11:09 PM
You forgot to say dear mystical;)

1) It does, it spawns random, king usually spawns first.
2) Because the set bonus isn't as much, so they needed a way to make it decent without killing the non cyber.
3) it isn't better, also, since lately the quests are stopping people from actually farming, only doing keeper, only thing that is dropping in price that vie seen is keeper staff, scimitar, screaming skull shield, and void wing. Which are drops from king mynas and keeper, 2 bosses involved in doing and accepting and turning in the quests

Lesrider
12-14-2010, 11:17 PM
Actually, all void dropped in price today with the introduction of the new cyber blaster. sighing a couple of hours wraith and mega dropped like 100k in price.

smoae
12-14-2010, 11:22 PM
I got a nagging question...

Why is this guy mysticaldream making all these pointless threads? He's made like 6 in one night, what a noob...

Kirei
12-14-2010, 11:23 PM
dear mystical
whats the best stuff for a level 50 pally?
how much is it?
can i have your autograph ;)

Zeus
12-14-2010, 11:26 PM
Dear Mystical.
1) How come your such a good friend?
2) How come when I try and click to drag your mega blaster from your character to mine it doesn't work?
3) How come nobody sigs me? :(

bladesword
12-15-2010, 02:41 AM
:O Kirei-fnord where u been?

jonboy
12-15-2010, 02:47 AM
Dear Mystical,

Can you explain the "Many Worlds" theory of Quantum Mechanics? In 25 words or less.

KingFu
12-15-2010, 03:39 AM
I got a nagging question...

Why is this guy mysticaldream making all these pointless threads? He's made like 6 in one night, what a noob...

Useless is a matter of preference. This thread isn't useless, now my finger burn one was, but this one I'm trying to answer peoples questions. And I'm not a noob;)

Kerei, IMO, the best level 50 pally gear for pvp and pve is rift set. Some may debate it isn't due to scimitars low damage, but pally gets most of it's damage from spells, of not all. The rift bonus gives more regen, and much much more survivability. With 134 armor and 50 added health it's the way to go IMO.

Range, 1) I am surrounded by good friends, thus, giving me a friendly assence, so its everyone else that makes me like that;)
2 Are you saying you're trying to steal my mega blaster? :rolleyes:
3) Because with people like balonia around it's hard to get sighed

Jonboy, I was scared you or arterra would ask me a question like that. So I can prepared. I plead the fifth;)

Barbamitsos
12-15-2010, 03:57 AM
dear mystical,
why r u findin new ways to take more posts on forums?

juhnken773
12-15-2010, 04:12 AM
Dear mystical,

Tell me why.

Sincerely,
Eliptic

Inching
12-15-2010, 04:26 AM
Dear Mystical,

How come you can have such a cool friend like Inching?

KingFu
12-15-2010, 04:30 AM
dear mystical,
why r u findin new ways to take more posts on forums?

Nana, I'm not, tbh, Idc about posts at all. I haven't for a while. Last time I mentioned posts was when I said how my posts per day went down when I was banned and I jk lol.

Jhunkee, why imstarted this? To try and help answer peoples questions in a fun way. I got the idea from the source of all wisdom. Tv:D

Inching, I don't know, some things make me scratch my head in confusion. ;)

Arterra
12-15-2010, 08:13 AM
Dear mystical,

What is stopping me from making a rival thread for the pure joy of bringing this one down?

Your fan, Arterra.

smoae
12-15-2010, 08:15 AM
^^^^^do it

Balonia
12-15-2010, 09:59 AM
Dear Mystical,

1. Boxers or briefs?
2. If someone was an "entertainment" dancer and this someone got a certain enhancemet surgery done to their "entertainment" features, can they claim it on their taxes?
3. Why the name Mysticaldream?

Sincerely your sexy friend,
Balonia.

Barbamitsos
12-15-2010, 11:56 AM
Nana, I'm not, tbh, Idc about posts at all. I haven't for a while. Last time I mentioned posts was when I said how my posts per day went down when I was banned and I jk lol.

Jhunkee, why imstarted this? To try and help answer peoples questions in a fun way. I got the idea from the source of all wisdom. Tv:D

Inching, I don't know, some things make me scratch my head in confusion. ;)

im just kiding c(:

FluffNStuff
12-15-2010, 12:10 PM
Dear Mystical,
How can I get Frogmar to love me?

Balonia
12-15-2010, 05:09 PM
Dear Mystical,
Why haven't you answered me yet?

Arterra
12-15-2010, 05:12 PM
Dear mystical...

the revolution has begun.

all posters here can be considered traitors!!!!

Lysdexic
12-15-2010, 05:19 PM
Dear Mystical,

1) If the early bird catches the worm, why don't we use a phrase talking about the worm who got up even earlier than that bird? Or better yet, what if the worm sleeps in?

2) Why do people use the phrase "Are we there yet?", even though it is physically impossible to ever be "there" because as soon as you get "there" you are officially "here"?

Snakespeare
12-15-2010, 05:30 PM
Dear Mystical,

May I answer the Many Worlds question in 25 words or less? I may? Thanks!!!

try #1
"Watch Star Trek movie. Planet Vulcan is destroyed before Spock's birth, yet Spock lives. There are many worlds."

try #2
"Schrödinger's Cat is both alive and dead at the same time."

and try #3
"In a perfect world, you already know the answer."

Balonia
12-15-2010, 05:34 PM
Dear Mystical,
I am now being labeled as a traitor, and yet you still do not respond....

Uctiger62
12-15-2010, 05:37 PM
Dear Mystical,

How do you cure Bieber Fever?

FluffNStuff
12-15-2010, 06:56 PM
Dear mystical,
You have not responded on why frogmar will not love me. Do you think she is still mad that I wore her uncle as a hat and the mumified remains of her baby as a shield when I went to pick her up for our date or am I just being paranoid.

Arterra
12-15-2010, 06:59 PM
dear traitors

http://www.freewebs.com/rainbowyoshi/mario-party-advance-yoshi2.jpg

yes, i am a doctor professor, among other things.

Kossi
12-15-2010, 07:10 PM
Dear mystical,
why do you have 2 bears -.-, both lv 50?

TwinkTastical
12-15-2010, 07:28 PM
Can i be on top tonight?

Take that however youd like

Inching
12-15-2010, 08:14 PM
Dear Mystical,

The sixth sick sheikh's sixth sheep's sick....... do you have a cure and say this fast 3 times?

crysta!
12-15-2010, 08:31 PM
Dear mystical; are you serious?

Kossi
12-15-2010, 08:35 PM
dear mystical,
did u take this idea off of nigahiga?
cus he has this thing where people ask him a question starting with "dear ryan" in the comments section

Arterra
12-15-2010, 09:58 PM
dear mystical,
cus he has this thing where people ask him a question starting with "dear ryan" in the comments section

lol did not know. the last thing i watch of his was that agents of secret stuff vid... so. damn. long.

TheLaw
12-15-2010, 10:10 PM
lol did not know. the last thing i watch of his was that agents of secret stuff vid... so. damn. long.

Arterra, are you labelling yourself as a traitor for posting on Mystical's thread?

Arterra
12-15-2010, 10:12 PM
nope im crashing it. Balonia, activate sexy smoke!

KingFu
12-16-2010, 03:05 AM
Dear Mystical,

1. Boxers or briefs?
2. If someone was an "entertainment" dancer and this someone got a certain enhancemet surgery done to their "entertainment" features, can they claim it on their taxes?
3. Why the name Mysticaldream?

Sincerely your sexy friend,
Balonia.

1) boxers lol
2) Uhmm, don't think so lol
3) Mystic and mystical was taking, so I just picked the first word I heard on tv that fit, dream lol.

Arterra, nothing, I wouldn't mind, more help;)

Fluff, Dont go for frogmar, I heard shes secretly a man, and not a trustworthy one, she had an affair with zeke and lechomp :rolleyes:

Balonia, I haven't been on much;) just got on, and I just did :o

KingFu
12-16-2010, 03:12 AM
Dear Mystical,

1) If the early bird catches the worm, why don't we use a phrase talking about the worm who got up even earlier than that bird? Or better yet, what if the worm sleeps in?

2) Why do people use the phrase "Are we there yet?", even though it is physically impossible to ever be "there" because as soon as you get "there" you are officially "here"?

Lys, we don't use that, because it isn't motivational to stay up, only to sleep in. The person saying it to the person half asleep prolly knows the person can say that to outsmart them. But the person is too tired to think of it ;)

2) because no matter where you are, there can always be a "there" and if you're not "there" you're here.

Arterra , that's not a question;)

Snake, in a fictional movie, anything is possible. Tv isn't logical, watch the simp sons, it'll show you;)

2) maybe he has 2 cats

3) but we aren't in a perfect world;) nothing humanly is perfect.

Balonia, I have responded;)

Tiger, you must kill the one named "beiber" to cure the "fever"

Fluff, I think she's more mad you wore her brother in law Croc as armor;)

Kossi, I used to really like bears;)

Twink, I won't answer your question, you know the answer, mr "zen master"

Inching, the cure is saying it five times

KingFu
12-16-2010, 03:13 AM
dear mystical,

Nope, Shane dawson, from "Dear Shane" and "Shane and friends" lol

Crysta, yes, I iz;)

bladesword
12-16-2010, 03:30 AM
Dear Mystical

1)Are there infinitely many regular primes, and if so is their relative density e − 1 / 2?
2) Are the hooch hats gonna drop permanently or are they not gonna drop after the christmas campaign?

KingFu
12-16-2010, 04:06 AM
Dear Mystical

1)Are there infinitely many regular primes, and if so is their relative density e − 1 / 2?
2) Are the hooch hats gonna drop permanently or are they not gonna drop after the christmas campaign?

1) Unsolved question, since it is a theory.
2) Permanently to my knowledge since they do nothing with the Christmas campaign.

bladesword
12-16-2010, 04:07 AM
Couldnt answer it.. *laughs at low tone* *Decides to post same question on arterras thread*

KingFu
12-16-2010, 04:08 AM
Couldnt answer it.. *laughs at low tone*

No one can answer it, therefore, it is an unanswerable question. So I technically answered the question by saying it isn't answerable.

Lysdexic
12-17-2010, 05:07 PM
No one can answer it, therefore, it is an unanswerable question. So I technically answered the question by saying it isn't answerable.

In a messed up fashion, you're both right and wrong at the same time... neat trick :p

jonboy
12-17-2010, 05:15 PM
Dear Mystical,
If a tree falls in the forest and a woman isn't present, is it still the man's fault?

vulgarstrike
12-17-2010, 06:02 PM
Dear Mystical,
If a tree falls in the forest and a woman isn't present, is it still the man's fault?

+1

Dear mystical, why have I not seen you in nearly 4 months in game?

jjjjaaaakkkke
12-17-2010, 07:13 PM
Dear Mystical,
Where do you live? Not gona stalk you or anthing.. just wondering.

KingFu
12-17-2010, 08:30 PM
Dear Mystical,

It's always the mans fault...

Vulgar, because you took a break :p

Jjjjaaakkkkee or whatever ;) I live in southern California, Orange County to specify.

crysta!
12-17-2010, 11:40 PM
Dear Mystical,

You got that turned around, but it still works.

Puyt
12-19-2010, 01:40 PM
Dear mystical, you are noob.

KingFu
12-19-2010, 01:43 PM
Dear mystical, you are noob.

Lmao. I don't need rage filled flaming coming from a new gen. Ty

Falcomist
12-19-2010, 05:57 PM
Dear Mystical,

Which one is better Cyber Armor or Reg Armor (Rift, Void, Comos)

lce
12-19-2010, 07:30 PM
Dear Mystical,

Can you create me a power lvl 15 Bird
such as giving me information on the Attributes and skills
Warbird or pure dex
I have the gears for both

KingFu
12-19-2010, 07:59 PM
Dear Mystical,

Which one is better Cyber Armor or Reg Armor (Rift, Void, Comos)

Cyber armor has 2 more armor than the regular ones. If you're using the sets though, I prefer the regular.

Ice, I really don't know much about 15 twinks, but I'll try working with one.

Ladylove
12-19-2010, 11:50 PM
Dear Lovemonkey,

1. Do you know the muffin man?
2. Do these pants make me look fat?
3. What would you like for dinner tonight?

Vaelma
12-20-2010, 12:25 AM
Dear Mystical,

Why are driveways called driveways when we park in them?

Why are parkways called parkways when we drive on them?

Why is a building called a building when it's already built? Shouldn't it be called a built?

If olive oil is made from olives, peanut oil is made from peanuts, sesame oil is made from sesames....what is baby oil made from?

Thank you so much in advance for your answers. These questions with have been keeping me from sleeping for a very long time. :) :/ ;)

KingFu
12-20-2010, 01:16 AM
Dear Lovemonkey,

1. Do you know the muffin man?
2. Do these pants make me look fat?
3. What would you like for dinner tonight?

1) Nope, I hate him. Muffins are gross. The cupcake man is better :D
2) No pants can make you look fat, you got deem curvers;)
3) Pasta.

Vaelam;

1) Because you drive into them
2) Because the person that named parkways parkways didn't have the right idea for the purpose of them:p
3) If they called them a built, then when someone was building it they'd say, I'm building a built, so that wouldn't work
4) Mineral oils, aloe Vera extract and sime other stuff I believe.

gray
12-20-2010, 03:13 AM
Dear Mystical,
1. my gf hates this game, how do i get her to play it?
2. i cant think of #2
3. hah, #2

lce
12-20-2010, 10:46 AM
Cyber armor has 2 more armor than the regular ones. If you're using the sets though, I prefer the regular.

Ice, I really don't know much about 15 twinks, but I'll try working with one.

Ok thanks, Can you inbox me when your done building a hot lvl 15 :)

KingFu
12-20-2010, 12:34 PM
Dear Mystical,
1. my gf hates this game, how do i get her to play it?
2. i cant think of #2
3. hah, #2

1) If she doesn't like the game you can't force it upon her.

And yeah, sure ice, it may take a while:)

Edit:

Have you asked twink? His would prolly be better and not take as long. I'm pretty busy and have a lot of stuff to do:)