PDA

View Full Version : The frostir bug

jimbollido1
04-08-2014, 10:49 AM
I know that I should post this on technical and bug issues.. but I will post it here so many people will see it..
As you can see in the picture.. we are all outside the arena but the lights hasn't turn off and this only happens when your fighting a frostir.. we all died in that fight with frostir and this happens..
I hope you sts fix this mess..

Iceycraft123
04-08-2014, 01:08 PM
Wrong section

Kakashis
04-08-2014, 02:24 PM
Happened to me too!

Madnex
04-08-2014, 02:37 PM
This has been around almost as long as passives not showing up on profile issue. Supposedly a few months back they looked into all those Arena complaints but found nothing - lol.

Samhayne
04-08-2014, 02:42 PM
We have looked into this issue previously. Unfortunately, we have run the event multiple times and never been able to reproduce the problem. Because we can't reproduce it, we can't see why it is happening and then go on to fix it. If you have any specifics about what happened during your run before you were locked out, that would be very helpful. Thanks!

Agnes
04-08-2014, 02:58 PM
It happens when everyone die and Frostr reset.

asimauara
04-08-2014, 03:44 PM
We have looked into this issue previously. Unfortunately, we have run the event multiple times and never been able to reproduce the problem. Because we can't reproduce it, we can't see why it is happening and then go on to fix it. If you have any specifics about what happened during your run before you were locked out, that would be very helpful. Thanks! have your team run with one of us so it can be recreated. :) we need to work together to get the glitches and bugs under control.

Youtuber
04-08-2014, 08:51 PM
It happens when all of your team dies, then it doesnt let you back in :/ happened to me too

Madnex
04-08-2014, 10:53 PM
Yes, this one is the most common/consistent one. Team size or environment don't matter, if you die you can't get back inside.

jimbollido1
04-08-2014, 11:06 PM
Try running it again with your pt or solo.. and die in the fight and you'll see..
Its very unfair for the low and high level players with low armor ..
I know that there are mny players who cn run this without dying but what about them?

jimbollido1
04-29-2014, 03:06 PM
Still no action.. :(

Serancha
04-29-2014, 04:15 PM
Try running it again with your pt or solo.. and die in the fight and you'll see..
Its very unfair for the low and high level players with low armor ..

Well, you shouldn't be in arena at low level, first of all. And decent armor is not expensive to get. It's a valid bug that needs addressing, but not for these reasons.

Hiosahaf
04-29-2014, 04:17 PM
Well, you shouldn't be in arena at low level, first of all. And decent armor is not expensive to get. It's a valid bug that needs addressing, but not for these reasons.

The true reason is that that it's annoying!

Samhayne
05-01-2014, 11:30 AM
Looks like the team was able to track this issue down and get a fix in for it.

It wasn't ready to go for our update on May 1st, but should go out sometime next week.

Our apologies for the inconvenience with this bug.

Xeusx
05-01-2014, 11:32 AM
Looks like the team was able to track this issue down and get a fix in for it.

It wasn't ready to go for our update on May 1st, but should go out sometime next week.

Our apologies for the inconvenience with this bug.
Wow, thx Sam :)

Madnex
05-05-2014, 12:12 PM
Well since they're on it I guess it doesn't matter but the trigger is that the environment initiates the wall and not the boss. Looking forward to the fix!

PS: Can we have arena scale up to 41? It's too easy right now.

jimbollido1
05-08-2014, 11:43 AM
Well since they're on it I guess it doesn't matter but the trigger is that the environment initiates the wall and not the boss. Looking forward to the fix!

PS: Can we have arena scale up to 41? It's too easy right now.
The boss is part of it.. because this only happens when you died during the encounter against frostir..
At last its fixed.. but theres a new bug..

Madnex
05-08-2014, 12:25 PM
New bug? I'm all ears. :)

jimbollido1
05-08-2014, 12:38 PM
I just posted it..
The Smoke Bomb VIRUS!!

Madnex
05-08-2014, 03:09 PM
That's not exactly a bug lol, more like an issue with the game forgetting to remove the first shadow veil sprite when you throw another one before the first has disappeared. It happens randomly in maps too, I always thought it was client sided only (meaning only you can see it). Related to cache issues for sure, although their behaviour is weird since they disappear after a minute someone goes close and reappear after.

I like to think it might even be experiments on something new (eg a new collectable currency like spring eggs that appears randomly in town maps and you can exchange it for potions, new legendary amulets and the new pet). :)

jimbollido1
05-09-2014, 12:08 AM
That's not exactly a bug lol, more like an issue with the game forgetting to remove the first shadow veil sprite when you throw another one before the first has disappeared. It happens randomly in maps too, I always thought it was client sided only (meaning only you can see it). Related to cache issues for sure, although their behaviour is weird since they disappear after a minute someone goes close and reappear after.

I like to think it might even be experiments on something new (eg a new collectable currency like spring eggs that appears randomly in town maps and you can exchange it for potions, new legendary amulets and the new pet). :)
I don't think someone is throwing shadow veils because because everytime a player joined travelers outpost they will see it and O.O ..
I didn't see anyone doing the shadow veil thing..