-Up for runs
-Nice
-skilled

Xeusx
04-08-2014, 10:07 PM
Chosen guild.

Roxxxanna
04-13-2014, 12:15 AM
You're welcome to join The Loyalists. Most of my officers and I have stuck by eachother's side since we started playing AL together back in October of last year. We're always willing to help out new players and we run Egg games in order to offer everyone a chance at getting some eggs and other prizes to advance them in this game. If you're interested, feel free to send me a private message on here, in game with IGN Roxxxanna, or you can message any of my other officers. (There's a whole list on our guild forum page). Good luck with this game :)

Youtuber
04-13-2014, 02:23 AM
You're welcome to join The Loyalists. Most of my officers and I have stuck by eachother's side since we started playing AL together back in October of last year. We're always willing to help out new players and we run Egg games in order to offer everyone a chance at getting some eggs and other prizes to advance them in this game. If you're interested, feel free to send me a private message on here, in game with IGN Roxxxanna, or you can message any of my other officers. (There's a whole list on our guild forum page). Good luck with this game :)
Rofl

Sent from my AT100 using Tapatalk 2

Kellhus
04-13-2014, 02:56 AM
Rofl

Sent from my AT100 using Tapatalk 2

Why ROFL? What have you contributed?

SatishJhanwer
04-13-2014, 11:47 AM
You're welcome with The Loyalists. ping me here or in game my IGN: Mrmangoes

Reunegade
04-13-2014, 02:25 PM
Hello! I have joined the Loyalists. Thank you!