PDA

View Full Version : I do not understand.

Helpmehelpme
04-09-2014, 02:45 AM
Unfortunately, I do not understand Did not participate in the competition to get the item more. Arcane Legends
Name : Helpmehelpme
Thank you

Arpluvial
04-09-2014, 11:27 PM
Hello Helpmehelpme,

I understand that you may have a question about a competition or a competition reward. If this question is related to not receiving an item or a technical issue, you can reach our support team at support@spacetimestudios.com. Otherwise, please feel free to share more details!

I hope you are enjoying Arcane Legends!

Regards,
Arpluvial

Hiosahaf
04-09-2014, 11:37 PM
New mod O.o

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Zeus
04-09-2014, 11:40 PM
What I want to know is how the new mod has 6 posts but only 1 post shows up in recent posts. xD

Hectororius
04-09-2014, 11:43 PM
Magic.

And welcome Arp :)

yasshh
04-10-2014, 12:03 AM
Welcome Arp :O

Zylx
04-10-2014, 12:12 AM
Hello Helpmehelpme,

I understand that you may have a question about a competition or a competition reward. If this question is related to not receiving an item or a technical issue, you can reach our support team at support@spacetimestudios.com. Otherwise, please feel free to share more details!

Regards,
Arpluvial

Awwww. No "Name this moderator" contest? :( lol jk. Nice to meet u Arpluvial.

Anarchist
04-10-2014, 12:39 AM
Hello Helpmehelpme,

Regards,
Arpluvial

Oh a new mod, welcome.

If you scratch our back we will scratch yours :)

yasshh
04-10-2014, 12:56 AM
Oh a new mod, welcome.

If you scratch our back we will scratch yours :)

LOL

Makavelwi
04-10-2014, 01:04 AM
Derpluvial wut happen to Delph?!?!?!? I just found out and welcome!!

Kellhus
04-10-2014, 01:12 AM
Theres apparently a few. Another mod new acct, zero posts :|
But welcome to them all :-)

yasshh
04-10-2014, 01:29 AM
What I want to know is how the new mod has 6 posts but only 1 post shows up in recent posts. xD

Maybe there are moderator/dev only discussion threads.

And now it shows 9

Zeus
04-10-2014, 02:03 AM
Maybe there are moderator/dev only discussion threads.

And now it shows 9

Maybe!

They used to have this secret section where invite only forumers would post and talk with the devs. However, it was removed a while ago and the insider section replaced it.

Madnex
04-10-2014, 03:14 AM
Zeus, that question just gave me an awesome idea. Hehe. :)

Xeusx
04-10-2014, 03:30 AM
Hello Helpmehelpme,

Regards,
Arpluvial
Nice to meet you Arp!

Serancha
04-10-2014, 03:58 AM
Any decent forum has a private area for moderators to coordinate the management of the public topics. Posts in these areas show on the post numbers but are not viewable to those without correct permissions, when searched for. I am dev on over 30 different boards, so can say pretty certainly that this number "discrepancy" is totally normal to see in a moderator / admin.

Anarchist
04-10-2014, 04:26 AM
Any decent forum has a private area for moderators to coordinate the management of the public topics. Posts in these areas show on the post numbers but are not viewable to those without correct permissions, when searched for. I am dev on over 30 different boards, so can say pretty certainly that this number "discrepancy" is totally normal to see in a moderator / admin.

http://images.stylinonline.com/patch-pinochio-geppetto.jpg

Pull strings behind the scenes like Geppetto.

GuardianTwo
04-10-2014, 06:36 AM
Welcome Arpluvial :welcoming:
But still 81806 <This symbol doesn't appear for the post :P

Xenobiotic
04-10-2014, 06:41 AM
Hi Arpluvial

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aziiii
04-10-2014, 09:59 AM
Welcome Arp and nice to meet you!

Madnex
04-10-2014, 10:14 AM
Cool way to make an entrance (could've been less obvious). :)

Kakashis
04-10-2014, 01:58 PM
I guess everything is/has been read by devs!

Doomreaper
04-10-2014, 02:32 PM
I love how this thread was made about a players question, and ended up being a welcome to the new dev

yasshh
04-10-2014, 09:26 PM
I love how this thread was made about a players question, and ended up being a welcome to the new dev

Becuz arp already answered it...

Arpluvial
04-11-2014, 11:07 PM
Hello everyone,

Thank you for the incredibly warm welcome! It is very nice to meet all of you!

It is true that Delphina is no longer moderating the forums. I do apologize for not formally introducing myself, but I promise I will get to it as soon as possible. In the meantime, I very much look forward to getting to know all of you!

I will lock this thread since the original poster's question has been answered.

Thanks Again,
Arpluvial