PDA

View Full Version : What's with all the lag ingame lately STS?

keikali
04-09-2014, 08:48 AM
Recently over the pass few days myself along with tons of other players have been experiencing constant lag spikes in and out. From running in the city to elite maps.

These sporadic spikes are pretty unpleasant.

I normally run double digit green ping and lately they spike back and forth to triple even quad digits or more.

The craziest spike was quin digits.

Please address your server issues and address any maintenance issues required. I understand AL is run off of cloud servers from Amazon? Can you check with your provider and see whats up. Thanks.

Gorecaster
04-09-2014, 04:29 PM
I've been considering a booster for my wifi but not exactly sure that will solve my problem if it's from server end.

JaytB
04-10-2014, 02:16 AM
Ping is just fine over here.

Instanthumor
04-10-2014, 02:45 AM
Same here. I usually have 60-150 ping, but nowadays, I get these random spikes that go up to 60k before I dc. When I exit, and log in again, I'm fine, so I don't think it's my internet's problem.

Slywannas
04-10-2014, 03:23 AM
You got it easy Kei, my ping never goes bellow 200. It even spiked once to 113.435 , believe it or not -.-

keikali
04-10-2014, 06:36 AM
Same here. I usually have 60-150 ping, but nowadays, I get these random spikes that go up to 60k before I dc. When I exit, and log in again, I'm fine, so I don't think it's my internet's problem.

This is what I usually have to do. The funny thing is, may be a coincidence but Oltgar Keep is usually the culprit that spikes like a fruit bowl punch in a HS prom.