View Full Version : Will this egg ever hatch?

butterspar
04-09-2014, 12:58 PM
It's been around since season 4 and still hasn't hatched, did Sts Forget about it?

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/04/10/ne7ysupy.jpg

Sent from my C5170 using Tapatalk

Sheener
04-09-2014, 03:29 PM
Lol it may never

Doomreaper
04-09-2014, 08:05 PM
It's deary.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Temarichan
04-09-2014, 08:13 PM
Maybe it was suppose to be Frosteye? Idk lol.

I was hoping that something would relate to that during the Tarlok event.

Crowsfoot
04-09-2014, 08:14 PM
It's been around since season 4 and still hasn't hatched, did Sts Forget about it?

To be fair, STS did screw up the entire nordor quest line. You can't even finish the "pitch black secret" quest yet, its still in my log from season four. I run Grimmr time to time in case they patch it.

Hectororius
04-09-2014, 08:17 PM
To be fair, STS did screw up the entire nordor quest line. You can't even finish the "pitch black secret" quest yet, its still in my log from season four. I run Grimmr time to time in case they patch it.

I'm pretty sure I finished that quest. I forget the order, but you need to find the shamans starting in mt. spyr, then the last part of that quest ends at a letter drop in the hall before grimmnr.

Sceazikua
04-09-2014, 09:29 PM
I believe I saw one yeti shaman in mount spyr when I was lvling, looks like uberman. Hes super rare though, I assume rarer than elusive 4.

keikali
04-09-2014, 11:06 PM

I'm pretty sure I finished that quest. I forget the order, but you need to find the shamans starting in mt. spyr, then the last part of that quest ends at a letter drop in the hall before grimmnr.

It is indeed not broken. I had to google the stupid quest to complete it because it was annoying the crap out of me with an unfinished quest in log.

butterspar
04-10-2014, 01:26 AM

They removed that quest, new players don't receive that quest line anymore.

butterspar
04-10-2014, 01:27 AM
At least Mine didn't have to do it

Sceazikua
04-10-2014, 04:33 AM
They removed that quest, new players don't receive that quest line anymore.

Really? I dont think it did any influences to gameplay, so why is it removed? O_o

Endkey
04-10-2014, 04:34 AM
u guys do quests o-O?

Khairi
04-10-2014, 06:18 AM

LOL i've been waiting for this . everytime i went to stronghold , that is the first thing i checked.

Bless
04-10-2014, 06:27 AM
You guys do pve? O.o

keikali
04-10-2014, 06:31 AM
You guys do pve? O.o

lolpve...wait a minute

Xenobiotic
04-10-2014, 06:39 AM
You guys do pve? O.o

Ikr

Quests
Pve
=
Weirdos

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bless
04-10-2014, 07:02 AM
You guys do pve? O.o

lolpve...wait a minute Haha come pvp kei!

Aziiii
04-10-2014, 07:52 AM
i do quests every day >> wierdo?? Oo

Tehh
04-10-2014, 07:20 PM
Arcane deary?

Madnex
04-10-2014, 11:00 PM
What if it hatches to be some kind of ground digging spider and then they open the fron of the tent only to see a dark hole dug on the ground that actually leads to the underground arcane city (Darkaeneth) as next expansion?
Suggested mobs would be spiders, ground-drilling armored worms, dark elves with bows, short dwarves with axes, cave monsters (underground cave crabs or serpents) and of course huge trolls chained by drarves.

The world map is full, it's obvious they're going to pause putting out expansions every four to six months. So let's get creative. :)

Sceazikua
04-10-2014, 11:40 PM
What if it hatches to be some kind of ground digging spider and then they open the fron of the tent only to see a dark hole dug on the ground that actually leads to the underground arcane city (Darkaeneth) as next expansion?
Suggested mobs would be spiders, ground-drilling armored worms, dark elves with bows, short dwarves with axes, cave monsters (underground cave crabs or serpents) and of course huge trolls chained by drarves.

The world map is full, it's obvious they're going to pause putting out expansions every four to six months. So let's get creative. :)

This seems like a cool idea :) A good effect that may make it interesting may be some mobs can hide underground and randomly shows up dealing damage to an area and continue to attack that area, even the ones rooted can do this so it is harder. And maybe make them less tanky than other elite mobs because they can do good damage, but they are immune to critical "because of the fast movement"? And another kind of mobs maybe ranged ones, whose normal attacks do no initial damage but huge dot to a small area around the target, maybe not stacking. This would make tanks more viable because if noone holds agro, the party of sorc and rogue may die because of the lesser hp they have :)

Madnex
04-11-2014, 12:06 AM
I'll go ahead and make a topic on Suggestions, seems like we can gather up some pretty cool stuff. :)

Tehh
04-11-2014, 05:22 AM

What if it hatches and it's a portal to the lower hauntlet0.o