PDA

View Full Version : Tradeable Elixir Kits Now Available In Arcane Legends

Samhayne
04-09-2014, 04:16 PM

Arcane Legends has always been free to play, but some of the most notorious perks in the game have previously been reserved for players that have access to Platinum.

At Spacetime, we love ALL of our players, whether they spend Platinum or not. So, today we're going to try something new out for a limited time by expanding one of the aspects of Arcane Legends that was previously only available for Platinum: Elixirs.

Visit the Elixir section of The Store to find a brand-new set of items: Elixir Kits. These Elixir Kits are the same price as normal Elixirs, with one exception. They are tradable! Elixir kits can be purchased for 4 platinum and either be used, traded or listed on the consignment shop for gold. Initially, there are Elixir Kits for:

* Bonus Armor Elixir Kit
* Bonus Damage Elixir Kit
* Bonus Movement Speed Elixir Kit
* Bonus Luck Elixir Kit

This means non-plat players will now be able to access the stat-enhancing power of Elixirs for gold instead of plat! This also opens up a secondary market for Platinum spenders who enjoy merching, or gives a new option when trading gear and items.

We currently plan to only have Elixir Kits available for a short while. We want to see if they are popular and what effect these tradeable Elixir Kits have on the game. If they prove to be popular, we may expand the offerings to more types of Elixirs and/or keep them around longer.

We hope you’ll enjoy this new addition to Arcane Legends. As always, feel free to share your suggestions and feedback. We love to hear from you!

--------------------

Please Note: Elixir Kits will not stack additional time or effect if you open multiple of the same type. Please use caution when opening Elixir Kits and be sure that your current Elixir effect has expired.

Solid
04-10-2014, 03:09 PM
Cool beans

GoodSyntax
04-10-2014, 03:11 PM
Sweet! Great timing - I've squandered most of my platinum this season, so I may be able to buy some reroll lix with gold!

Mehmet Tuncay
04-10-2014, 03:15 PM
Ben kredi kartimla platinum alamiyorum lütfen benim sorunu cozumleyin platinum olmazsa nasil alacaz

Uicheusa
04-10-2014, 03:16 PM
Will there be purchasable revive kit from store as well?

keikali
04-10-2014, 03:21 PM
Good job guys.

Making the game more F2P is a great step forward.

Iliketolol
04-10-2014, 03:24 PM
Woot nice!!!!

Plz scale krunch and bael to lvl 40, they dropping lvl 35 gear :/

Mehmet Tuncay
04-10-2014, 03:26 PM
Acilen kredi kartimla platinium almak istiyorum fakat satis yapilmiyor lütfen oyun kurucularina sesleniyorum benim sorununu cozumleyin platinum satan tüccarlarla konusun ve bana platinum satisi yapsinlar ben turkiyeden oynuyorum

Samhayne
04-10-2014, 03:32 PM

No guarantees, but it is an interesting idea.

Sorcerie
04-10-2014, 03:37 PM
Respecs, give us respecs!

Ipoopsy
04-10-2014, 03:37 PM

Arcane Legends has always been free to play, but some of the most notorious perks in the game have previously been reserved for players that have access to Platinum.

At Spacetime, we love ALL of our players, whether they spend Platinum or not. So, today we're going to try something new out for a limited time by expanding one of the aspects of Arcane Legends that was previously only available for Platinum: Elixirs.

Visit the Elixir section of The Store to find a brand-new set of items: Elixir Kits. These Elixir Kits are the same price as normal Elixirs, with one exception. They are tradable! Elixir kits can be purchased for 4 platinum and either be used, traded or listed on the consignment shop for gold. Initially, there are Elixir Kits for:

* Bonus Armor Elixir Kit
* Bonus Damage Elixir Kit
* Bonus Movement Speed Elixir Kit
* Bonus Luck Elixir Kit

This means non-plat players will now be able to access the stat-enhancing power of Elixirs for gold instead of plat! This also opens up a secondary market for Platinum spenders who enjoy merching, or gives a new option when trading gear and items.

We currently plan to only have Elixir Kits available for a short while. We want to see if they are popular and what effect these tradeable Elixir Kits have on the game. If they prove to be popular, we may expand the offerings to more types of Elixirs and/or keep them around longer.

We hope you’ll enjoy this new addition to Arcane Legends. As always, feel free to share your suggestions and feedback. We love to hear from you!

--------------------

Please Note: Elixir Kits will not stack additional time or effect if you open multiple of the same type. Please use caution when opening Elixir Kits and be sure that your current Elixir effect has expired.

I think it's bad idea, because if you want platinum buyers to buy elixir and sell for gold. It will be flooded in the next few mins and the price will tummel down drastically where its not feasible anymore to sell for gold...therefore, it's back to square one again. If you want non plat buyers to enjoy this idea, you should have made it purchasable with gold in the first place.

For the second part of the update, it's great that we have double odds for teeth.

Carapace
04-10-2014, 03:41 PM
I think it's bad idea, because if you want platinum buyers to buy elixir and sell for gold. It will be flooded in the next few mins and the price will tummel down drastically where its not feasible anymore to sell for gold...therefore, it's back to square one again. If you want non plat buyers to enjoy this idea, you should have made it purchasable with gold in the first place.

For the second part of the update, it's great that we have double odds for teeth.

This is one of the aspects that lead into why we are trying it. Our thought is that given the nature it costs 4 Platinum to purchase a kit, selling it would never dip below a certain gold value based on the gold to platinum value ratio and its perceived value in game. We shall see!

Thrindal
04-10-2014, 03:43 PM

Disagree, prices will find their level like anything else. Purchasable by gold to begin with? STS makes nothing, never gonna happen. Now more elixer will be purchased and used. Good for players, good for STS.

Thrindal

scarysmerf
04-10-2014, 03:45 PM
Idea what if klass and shazbot give kits instead of just elixers. And good job i just baught some luck kits

Bigboyblue
04-10-2014, 03:47 PM
This is definitely the proper way to implement this. As mentioned if it was purchasable for gold instead of plat then STS does not make any money. Also this may take us one step closer to being able to put plat in the cs. We will see.

Ipoopsy
04-10-2014, 03:59 PM
Disagree, prices will find their level like anything else. Purchasable by gold to begin with? STS makes nothing, never gonna happen. Now more elixer will be purchased and used. Good for players, good for STS.

Thrindal

Eventually it will, but as an example it's NOT worth it for plat buyers to buy by then. And if that happens...the Non Plat buyer can't purchases those kits anymore. So why not, made them purchasable with gold instead in the first place? It's just 2 cents.

Bigboyblue
04-10-2014, 04:07 PM
Eventually it will, but as an example it's NOT worth it for plat buyers to buy by then. And if that happens...the Non Plat buyer can't purchases those kits anymore. So why not, made them purchasable with gold instead in the first place? It's just 2 cents.

The problem if it is purchased for only gold then STS does not make any money. The way it is set up now they get 4 plat for every reroll kit purchased. They will not make it available for gold because it takes away from their revenue. They are a business, not a charity. STS has to survive for this game to survive. The way this is implemented is the correct way to do it. It may upset some plat buyers but if it had to be done this is the right way.

Ipoopsy
04-10-2014, 04:14 PM
The problem if it is purchased for only gold then STS does not make any money. The way it is set up now they get 4 plat for every reroll kit purchased. They will not make it available for gold because it takes away from their revenue. They are a business, not a charity. STS has to survive for this game to survive. The way this is implemented is the correct way to do it. It may upset some plat buyers but if it had to be done this is the right way.

I agree with you initially, but as time goes by, it will be how it is now before patch. The plat buyers will still buy for their farmings. And i do understand it is a business.

And for the person mentioning plat possible in the near future in CS. I agree with that also :)

Well, enjoy the patch.

Kuragasi
04-10-2014, 04:19 PM
Wow, interesting!

Instanthumor
04-10-2014, 04:21 PM
You should leave non-tradable elixirs in the store for 4 plat, and list the tradable elixirs for 5 plat, just an idea.

alexdroog
04-10-2014, 04:38 PM
I assume a conversion rate from 1 plat to 2 gold.
Prices went down from 1to10 to 1to3 already.
Locked prices will go down too i think since more will farm and more chest drop.
Elite without elix was rare anyway so probably no change.

Anyway - i like it.
Gives people with bad luck a new option

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9100 mit Tapatalk

Kakashis
04-10-2014, 04:40 PM
Finally! I can roll around with luck!

tearacan
04-10-2014, 05:20 PM
Do they stack with combo elix and/or lepre like the normal ones do?

tearacan
04-10-2014, 05:25 PM
The Elixir Kit granted Elixir effect is the same as the one purchased from the HUD Elixir Pop-up or the Store, so they function the same way that those have.
Found in other subject, thx :)

faychen
04-10-2014, 05:44 PM
With luck elixir, magma gears will be cheaper and cheaper soon?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Jezebelia
04-10-2014, 06:57 PM
Great idea. And honestly this should have been in the game for a while now. You guys will still make money on Plat purchases, non Plat buyers get the perk of elixirs, Plat buyers get to make some gold for their spending. It's a win all the way around. Hopefully this stays permanently in the game.

Zylx
04-10-2014, 07:17 PM
So if you guys decide to take away the elixir kits, would the kits that are all floating around be deleted as well? Would they still be tradeable?

Zylx
04-10-2014, 07:20 PM
You should leave non-tradable elixirs in the store for 4 plat, and list the tradable elixirs for 5 plat, just an idea.

I second this. It's pointless to purchase one for use now, when you can purchase one for now or later the same price.

Reunegade
04-10-2014, 07:28 PM
I assume a conversion rate from 1 plat to 2 gold.
Prices went down from 1to10 to 1to3 already.
Locked prices will go down too i think since more will farm and more chest drop.
Elite without elix was rare anyway so probably no change.

Anyway - i like it.
Gives people with bad luck a new option

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9100 mit Tapatalk
That means 4 platinum = 8 gold...not sure where you are going there. Or do you mean 1 platinum = 2k gold?

reyhillirious
04-10-2014, 08:04 PM
this elixir kit is for a limited time ...when will this kit be remove from store?
and after the elixir kit removed from store ..can we still sell it in auc

Mesti
04-10-2014, 09:43 PM
Thank God, finally able to use elixir without using plat
I am not a platinum type player
Hope this will be last longer

Isian
04-10-2014, 10:02 PM
Hey Carapace,

The explanation for luck elixir kit is same as speed kit's. Just let you know. :)

Anarchist
04-10-2014, 11:17 PM
Probably the coolest implementation after tindirin came live.

Limited time valuable stuff....it will work out well.

Instanthumor
04-10-2014, 11:23 PM
I second this. It's pointless to purchase one for use now, when you can purchase one for now or later the same price.

Logic.

Bananaguard
04-10-2014, 11:27 PM
we all know that this kit thingy is only available for a limited time...

after that time the kits that we bought will be removed??

i hope it will :3

Youtuber
04-10-2014, 11:35 PM
May I ask when the elixir kits will be removed from the shop? Thnx :)

Sent from my AT100 using Tapatalk 2

Sceazikua
04-10-2014, 11:57 PM
we all know that this kit thingy is only available for a limited time...

after that time the kits that we bought will be removed??

i hope it will :3

No it wont, never will. Stuff bought with platinum (aka real money) never magically disappears.

Jirikjurasek
04-11-2014, 12:22 AM

... out for a limited time...

It means for this season or limited time = we try what happen? :-)

officiallyjun
04-11-2014, 12:47 AM
cool cool..

Anarchial
04-11-2014, 12:54 AM
Ok,
Let me very honest and frank here. This change is first of its type in arcane legends, and frankly speaking excellent for the non plat players. Now they get to enjoy the perks as well. But as a plat spender I think I am going to suffer. Let me explain why. Most plat spenders source of income is locked crates and elite loots. Only a few players enjoy the luck of opening locked crates and getting something good. Now with this change implemented everyone in the game and I mean everyone will run with elixs and leps all the time in km3 and any elites. Hence there will be a surplus of locked crates and elite loot which will eventually pull the economy down. That being said again to.be honest most of the plat players use plats on rerolls and revives. If rerolls are purchasable by gold I am sure many would stop buying plats because there is no exclusivity to us(the plat spenders), so I wouldnt find any interest in buying plats whatsoever. Please devs think about it.

Linkincena
04-11-2014, 01:15 AM
Its Awesome...

cyrusrevange
04-11-2014, 01:41 AM
How about xp elixir :)

Kakashis
04-11-2014, 01:44 AM
I don't think this will affect much other than encourage more free players to get addicted to the game! Many quit because things get too expensive with no good loot in sight. This allows them to gamble with rerolls to encourage them to continue should they get more loot than before! I hope this will stick around for some time to come :) I know I'm enjoying it!

tearacan
04-11-2014, 01:47 AM
Ok,
Let me very honest and frank here. This change is first of its type in arcane legends, and frankly speaking excellent for the non plat players. Now they get to enjoy the perks as well. But as a plat spender I think I am going to suffer. Let me explain why. Most plat spenders source of income is locked crates and elite loots. Only a few players enjoy the luck of opening locked crates and getting something good. Now with this change implemented everyone in the game and I mean everyone will run with elixs and leps all the time in km3 and any elites. Hence there will be a surplus of locked crates and elite loot which will eventually pull the economy down. That being said again to.be honest most of the plat players use plats on rerolls and revives. If rerolls are purchasable by gold I am sure many would stop buying plats because there is no exclusivity to us(the plat spenders), so I wouldnt find any interest in buying plats whatsoever. Please devs think about it.

It isn't for non-platinum players. If so they also just could have added elixers for gold in store, like they done in other games. But this 'merching' as they called it, is just another way to keep platinum-flow going. It is smart though, i give them that ;)

Sceazikua
04-11-2014, 02:05 AM
Ok,

Without people buying plat there are no elixir kit
So, if everyone has the same selfish thought as you (which is "I have plat I should have the advantage on looting stuff and the ones who dont buy should never bypass me") and stop buying platinum, there will be no kit for gold and no elixir for you to use as well. Thats just as simple. If you dont want to spend then dont.
Adding this is just another way to spend plat, its just the plat is spread out on everyone not just a selfish person who wants to keep the best things to them.

MoloToha
04-11-2014, 02:07 AM
I think, it's awful. Now player is able to buy an elixir for gold and get permanent +40% luck bonus at boss' death peril. It will drop all prices for elite items very fast and their price won't be a price for elite items (actually, they have already dropped down in a very short period of time).

Anarchial
04-11-2014, 02:08 AM
So, if everyone has the same selfish thought as you (which is "I have plat I should have the advantage on looting stuff over others") and stop buying platinum, there will be no kit for gold and no elixir for you to use as well. Thats just as simple. Adding this is just another way to spend plat, if you dont want to spend then dont.

They couldnt have given it for gold, otherwise they wont make any more money through plats. That being said this entire operation is directed towards the interest of non plat players. The merching ratio of buying a kit and selling it for gold is very low and it will keep getting lower. Once all the lootable pinks will plummet maybe then people will cry again, just like they did in the time of singe pre release and post release

Rolocolo
04-11-2014, 02:09 AM
Les try it in PL too plz :)

Anarchial
04-11-2014, 02:16 AM
So, if everyone has the same selfish thought as you (which is "I have plat I should have the advantage on looting stuff and the ones who dont buy should never bypass me") and stop buying platinum, there will be no kit for gold and no elixir for you to use as well. Thats just as simple. If you dont want to spend then dont.
Adding this is just another way to spend plat, its just the plat is spread out on everyone not just a selfish person who wants to keep the best things to them.

Yes, I am not doing charity work here to be simple. Game is developed by sts and I will pay them. Why do u think I would want my hard earned money wagered like that for non plat users? The game itself is highly balanced with plat players getting the slightest advantage. Lets see whats your reaction when u see your hard earned elite loots selling for some meagre gold. But then judging from your post you are either a non plat user or a casual player, so either way I dont see suffering much loss. Next time before calling someone selfish please try to understand the market of AL instead of just using your mouth

Linkincena
04-11-2014, 03:12 AM
The Plat buyers are making more gold now :)
Compare this : Elixir prices in auction : 10k per elixir for 4 plats : 1 plat =2500 gold

And 100k Gold for 100 plat : 1000 gold per plat

See.. the plat users are at benefit still...

And as far as Elite Legendary gears prices are concerned... their prices go down always as season passes...

Mythics and Arcanes are not effected since their drop rate does not connect to any elixirs directly...

And we don't need to worry about Elite Golden Chests either since their Mythic and Arcane drop rate chance is even worse than Locked Crates..

Anarchial
04-11-2014, 03:30 AM
Yes, I am not doing charity work here to be simple. Game is developed by sts and I will pay them. Why do u think I would want my hard earned money wagered like that for non plat users? The game itself is highly balanced with plat players getting the slightest advantage. Lets see whats your reaction when u see your hard earned elite loots selling for some meagre gold. But then judging from your post you are either a non plat user or a casual player, so either way I dont see suffering much loss. Next time before calling someone selfish please try to understand the market of AL instead of just using your mouth

The Plat buyers are making more gold now :)
Compare this : Elixir prices in auction : 10k per elixir for 4 plats : 1 plat =2500 gold

And 100k Gold for 100 plat : 1000 gold per plat

See.. the plat users are at benefit still...

And as far as Elite Legendary gears prices are concerned... their prices go down always as season passes...

Mythics and Arcanes are not effected since their drop rate does not connect to any elixirs...

I dont really know people who buy gold using plats cause in every guide its a no-no. Having said that I have seen most players(including myself) get upto minimum 4 locked crates using lep and 30min lix in brackenbridge alone. So basically 1plat=1 locked crate(whatever its current market value). Whether selling locked crates would still be a viable trade anymore depends on how low the prices of crates falls in coming few days. If I may put it in this way:

More people having access to luck lix=more people with good loot
More people having good loot=less price of that item in auc due to underbidding
Less the cost of items=more most player will run with loots of the same kind
More people are similiar=less interest and more boring it becomes.

And then lo behold! Abandoment like in PL. Others are calling me selfish but I really dont care, because if the market in ALunstablizes the entire game will be forsaken. I do hope if STS goes on with this they have something better up in their sleeves to keep the game's uniqueness.

I do agree with you on arcane/mythic, however I fear they might get overpriced because merchers will see them the only way to make good money.

Linkincena
04-11-2014, 03:32 AM
I dont really know people who buy gold using plats cause in every guide its a no-no. Having said that I have seen most players(including myself) get upto minimum 4 locked crates using lep and 30min lix in brackenbridge alone. So basically 1plat=1 locked crate(whatever its current market value). Whether selling locked crates would still be a viable trade anymore depends on how low the prices of crates falls in coming few days. If I may put it in this way:

More people having access to luck lix=more people with good loot
More people having good loot=less price of that item in auc due to underbidding
Less the cost of items=more most player will run with loots of the same kind
More people are similiar=less interest and more boring it becomes.

And then lo behold! Abandoment like in PL. Others are calling me selfish but I really dont care, because if the market in ALunstablizes the entire game will be forsaken. I do hope if STS goes on with this they have something better up in their sleeves to keep the game's uniqueness.

I do agree with you on arcane/mythic, however I fear they might overpriced becaude merchers will see them the only way to make good money.

The Locked Crate Price Cycle rebounds as better items are introduced in them (currently arcane shards)... don't worry..
Our STG guys are awesome.. they have unlimited ideas ^_^

Zeus
04-11-2014, 03:34 AM

Yes it is, the plat to gold ratio is around 2:1 which is higher than most plat purchasable items, therefore it's your best bang to buck to convert plat to gold using this method.

Anarchial
04-11-2014, 03:34 AM
The Locked Crate Price Cycle rebounds as better items are introduced in them... don't worry..
Our STG guys are awesome.. they have unlimited ideas ^_^

That however doesnt often every now and then :sour:

Anarchial
04-11-2014, 03:36 AM
That however doesnt often every now and then :sour:

I meant the locked crate cycles..not the unlimited ideas :p

Zeus
04-11-2014, 03:36 AM
I think, it's awful. Now player is able to buy an elixir for gold and get permanent +40% luck bonus at boss' death peril. It will drop all prices for elite items very fast and their price won't be a price for elite items (actually, they have already dropped down in a very short period of time).

You're acting like there isn't a cost involved. First off, not only are they spending 10k a run (considering you can only get one or two elite runs at most through the use of one) but they're also spending on other things like potions.

So, suddenly, elite runs have become very expensive for a free player if they want to keep up. It'll cost them a minimum of 12-15k a run just to run. If they don't get any return on investment, which is very possible considering the shoddy drop rates, they'll actually be losing money at a quicker rate.

Linkincena
04-11-2014, 03:40 AM
I meant the locked crate cycles..not the unlimited ideas :p

lols..
Well.. i was just playing... i bought 2 luck elixir kits... .. bah .. 4 times reroll in an hour into epics -.- ..
The kit is having luck of its own it seems o.o

Seems i am having a bad day maybe ...

Zynzyn
04-11-2014, 03:43 AM
Awesome update.
Its available for a "limited time" but till when? A lot of limited time ancient vanities from around one year ago are still around so I am wondering if I should hurry and buy lots of kits or can take my time...

Sceazikua
04-11-2014, 04:06 AM
Yes, I am not doing charity work here to be simple. Game is developed by sts and I will pay them. Why do u think I would want my hard earned money wagered like that for non plat users? Yes this is what we call "selfish". If you dont want to give away "for free" as a "charity", though you still get profit as a return like other plat activities do out of something you called "charity", not all people are as selfish. There are still thoundsands of people who bought these kits and list them in cs and they are all consumed fast. If you dont want to "give", dont, just as simple.
The game itself is highly balanced with plat players getting the slightest advantage. Lets see whats your reaction when u see your hard earned elite loots selling for some meagre gold. But then judging from your post you are either a non plat user or a casual player, so either way I dont see suffering much loss. Next time before calling someone selfish please try to understand the market of AL instead of just using your mouth. Zeus said it well. You dont reroll to good stuff that often like using your mouth

your previous comment made some sense, but not this. replied in bold.
Btw, singe doesnt fall in price because people obtain them like a flood, but because they dont use him, just letting you know.

Anarchial
04-11-2014, 04:35 AM
your previous comment made some sense, but not this. replied in bold.
Btw, singe doesnt fall in price because people obtain them like a flood, but because they dont use him, just letting you know.

To answer your first bold statement I did say yes, I am selfish and that was its explanation. And secondly, Singe initially had good stats. People complained so its stats were reduced and now they want its stats to increase. And like I said as you are a non plat user, I understand your anger in my comments. People dont often reroll but with lix purchasable more people will try and since its mathematics more people trying will result in definitely more loot. If you still think I am selfish then feel free to think. If you are happy good, no point in pointing out the obvious that everyone wants max profit for them.

Anarchial
04-11-2014, 04:59 AM
You're acting like there isn't a cost involved. First off, not only are they spending 10k a run (considering you can only get one or two elite runs at most through the use of one) but they're also spending on other things like potions.

So, suddenly, elite runs have become very expensive for a free player if they want to keep up. It'll cost them a minimum of 12-15k a run just to run. If they don't get any return on investment, which is very possible considering the shoddy drop rates, they'll actually be losing money at a quicker rate.

Zeus correct me if I am wrong, but I think you are missing out a key point. I agree that it might be costly for the free user to keep up, but consider this. AL has a lot of players, now if say 100 new players hit elites, even if the drop rate is low atleast 4-5 people will get pink loot. Now considering that the game is freeium its right to consider that a much greater number of players would hit the elites greater is the chance for more loot, and each one would underbid each other for selling their loot which in turn would pull the market down. As some other player already pointed out that I am selfish, but is it wrong to ask that the market is stabilized for all to enjoy and not just the non plat users. I however do think that it might have been better if they removed 25% luck and made it 15% luck so that non plat users are also happy that they can have luck bought and plat users are also happy that they are getting more luck because of their plats.

As always I welcome your views in this matter. Please let me know what do you think on this?

Slardz
04-11-2014, 05:26 AM
That's Helpful, Thanks sts :p

Slardz
04-11-2014, 05:27 AM
And another question, Is it Counted on towns? :)

Anarchial
04-11-2014, 06:58 AM
And another question, Is it Counted on towns? :)

No it does not count down in towns

TheMightyFeusalet
04-11-2014, 08:07 AM
wow ty <3

Ogani
04-11-2014, 08:10 AM
This was an amazing idea and I really love it. I am a plat user but now I can spend my plats on locks and revives instead of these darn elixirs. Please Please expand them to combo kits and make them available from here on out! It really makes a big difference for those players who just dont have the options to buy plats as well!

Gummypie
04-11-2014, 08:42 AM
Cool , Time To farm :D

notfaded1
04-11-2014, 09:53 AM
I definitely see this a win for non-plat users which has to be at someones expense... plat buyers plain and simple. This is a bone to non-plat users at plat users (the people that pay STS) expense.

The only way this wouldn't be true would be if all plat users together decided to fix the price of these kits (which will never happen).

Anarchial
04-11-2014, 10:35 AM
I definitely see this a win for non-plat users which has to be at someones expense... plat buyers plain and simple. This is a bone to non-plat users at plat users (the people that pay STS) expense.

The only way this wouldn't be true would be if all plat users together decided to fix the price of these kits (which will never happen).

I so Agree with you

Sceazikua
04-12-2014, 12:15 AM
I just did some runs with these magical kits that may destroy the market and guess what? I got no pink no gold dragon chest either ;) I did 5 wilds, and 3 caves, and all rerolls of me and guildmate turn to blues. Others got 2 gold chests and 1 claymore actually, but its tactics version. Youre right zeus! Only thing that buys me back the cost of these kits is occasional lockeds from jarl :)

mapenjay
04-12-2014, 02:24 AM
go kill your own game sts

Xeusx
04-12-2014, 02:29 AM
Flame...you should delete your own char first..

MoloToha
04-12-2014, 04:00 AM
Lepre+Klaas+Kit = 4 lockeds

Sceazikua
04-12-2014, 05:22 AM

STS spent their time and afford to make a game for everyone to enjoy, now some people who dont appreciate it and only cares about "I have plat I should have more power" are flaming it.

Chronexia
04-12-2014, 05:43 AM
oh well, my plats are gone. great timing , I would just have to purchase those elixirs from auction.

Kellhus
04-12-2014, 05:49 AM

Thrindal

We have had elixrs for gold in the past. I can't remember which games it was on (pl, sl, dl or Al) but we have had them.

Kellhus
04-12-2014, 06:06 AM
Question. Do the kits stack w lep? I thought I read somewhere they didn't stack at all. Can someone verify please. Ty.

Zeus
04-12-2014, 06:15 AM
Zeus correct me if I am wrong, but I think you are missing out a key point. I agree that it might be costly for the free user to keep up, but consider this. AL has a lot of players, now if say 100 new players hit elites, even if the drop rate is low atleast 4-5 people will get pink loot. Now considering that the game is freeium its right to consider that a much greater number of players would hit the elites greater is the chance for more loot, and each one would underbid each other for selling their loot which in turn would pull the market down. As some other player already pointed out that I am selfish, but is it wrong to ask that the market is stabilized for all to enjoy and not just the non plat users. I however do think that it might have been better if they removed 25% luck and made it 15% luck so that non plat users are also happy that they can have luck bought and plat users are also happy that they are getting more luck because of their plats.

As always I welcome your views in this matter. Please let me know what do you think on this?

A compromise is a nice solution, I like it! +1

chitgoks
04-12-2014, 08:20 AM
invulnerable elixir for 1 min hahaha

Anarchial
04-12-2014, 09:00 AM
A compromise is a nice solution, I like it! +1

Thak you zeus for taking your time to read it. :) I think one more solution could be make the elixirs like free elixirs, I mean when opened they would give the same amount of luck as paid one but will count down no matter here like the one from shazbot or klass.

zip1
04-12-2014, 03:02 PM
I think that would be excellent kit also reset skills

Defilading
04-12-2014, 03:05 PM
Im quite happy with this . since I tend to only buy about 200 plat a month I kept it for luck elixirs. Now however i can just blow them on lockeds and use my leftovers on revives or respecs. I hope they don't take this away. the only thing I would reccomend is doing what I seen someone say on a few pages in and raise the kit to 5 platinum and leave the regulars on 4 plat.

Tendirin
04-12-2014, 06:15 PM
i love the kits so much

Kreasadriii
04-13-2014, 12:18 AM
It makes the game not fair for plat players. They who already purchasing plat then only got same luck as another player who doesn't had plat.

This update cool but the price of item and egg in auction is going down because many loot drop everywhere. It would be great if later no elixir kit in auction, just add more chance from shazboot and klaas. Thanks ^^

Milan Lame Man
04-13-2014, 02:03 AM
I'd say the effect of kits is overestimated.
It may, however, change the logic of the game. Before, free users did
1. loot and sell lockeds
2. buy pinks or mythics
3. (optional) loot and sell pinks
Now we will have
1. loot pinks
2. use those pinks
I'm sure it will make the game more interesting than running Jarl or KM3 24/7.

As for the effect on plat spending -
Honestly, crate openers are the only plat spenders we need to care about.
I don't open but I've heard that crate pinks don't earn a lot anyway. As mentioned above, mythics and arcanes will not be affected by this, so nothing really changed for crate openers, except maybe lockeds will be a bit cheaper. Or a bit more expensive, if people decide to run elites instead of KM3...

P.S.: A friend with luck elix looted like 20 crates in 30 minutes. I looted 1 in that time. After my elix expired, I got 2 in 2 runs just with lepre. Talk about luck...

Linkincena
04-13-2014, 02:16 AM
I'd say the effect of kits is overestimated.
It may, however, change the logic of the game. Before, free users did
1. loot and sell lockeds
2. buy pinks or mythics
3. (optional) loot and sell pinks
Now we will have
1. loot pinks
2. use those pinks
I'm sure it will make the game more interesting than running Jarl or KM3 24/7.

As for the effect on plat spending -
Honestly, crate openers are the only plat spenders we need to care about.
I don't open but I've heard that crate pinks don't earn a lot anyway. As mentioned above, mythics and arcanes will not be affected by this, so nothing really changed for crate openers, except maybe lockeds will be a bit cheaper. Or a bit more expensive, if people decide to run elites instead of KM3...

P.S.: A friend with luck elix looted like 20 crates in 30 minutes. I looted 1 in that time. After my elix expired, I got 2 in 2 runs just with lepre. Talk about luck...

Mythic and Arcane Drops will be effected only by opening of elite goldens..

Linkincena
04-13-2014, 02:18 AM
It makes the game not fair for plat players. They who already purchasing plat then only got same luck as another player who doesn't had plat.

This update cool but the price of item and egg in auction is going down because many loot drop everywhere. It would be great if later no elixir kit in auction, just add more chance from shazboot and klaas. Thanks ^^
Elixir kits sales are in control of Plat spenders..

Kreasadriii
04-13-2014, 07:56 AM
I wish some egg price not going too low in auction house hehe
I've been sell my kettle 20k X_X

leroycox77
04-13-2014, 09:02 AM

Don't push it

Laikiscz
04-13-2014, 11:27 AM
i think that elixir kits are good for plat and even other players too. Plat players can buy tons of them and sell them, other players can buy them and have elixirs when they want like plat players.
Linkincena? can u accept my friend request? new name Domtheskiller

Linkincena
04-13-2014, 02:06 PM
i think that elixir kits are good for plat and even other players too. Plat players can buy tons of them and sell them, other players can buy them and have elixirs when they want like plat players.
Linkincena? can u accept my friend request? new name Domtheskiller
Not received yet..

Pfurz
04-14-2014, 03:41 AM
Just to say THANK YOU STS !! You are the best of the best ;)

Instanthumor
04-14-2014, 03:46 AM
I just realized, there aren't any tradable XP Elixir kits... Explanation?

piizzaguy
04-14-2014, 04:04 AM
Nice

Aziiii
04-14-2014, 04:16 AM
Nice surprise, i dont think people expected this so ty !

moises.vazquez.71
04-14-2014, 07:39 AM
Loving it. Where is the xp kit?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Anarchial
04-14-2014, 08:47 AM
I wish some egg price not going too low in auction house hehe
I've been sell my kettle 20k X_X

It will drop more and so will all the eggs in a few weeks time xD.

Okatare
04-14-2014, 12:53 PM
The more kits are available the more people use them, the more nice drop they loot, the cheaper it becomes. The economics will be ruined once again.as simple as that. Nobody will win in this situation.

Mehmet Tuncay
04-14-2014, 12:56 PM
Ben bu oyunu tabletten oynuyordum ve de güncellemeler çok geç geliyor fakat platin satisi olmuyor neden ben kredi kartimla platinum alamiyorum

Mehmet Tuncay
04-14-2014, 01:04 PM
Loked sandiklari açmak daha ucuz olsun 4plat olsun birde kredi kartiyla platin sayisi yapsin tüccarlar artik bu oyunda insanlar sikilmaya başladi çünkü kredi kartiyla platin alamiyoruz

Shuye
04-14-2014, 01:12 PM
Nice

Sent from my GT-S5301 using Tapatalk

Cadbura
04-14-2014, 01:44 PM
Kit elixirs must stay in the stores during weekends only like x2 dragkin tooth drop, double chance of getting supergem, x2 storytoken, +50% exp server boost, double odds of elusive four/egg from crates and so on. Kit elixirs musn't stay longer in store. Prices of farmed loots might drop little by little soon and the rarity will decrease as long as the loot reroll kit is exposed in the auc. house. Increasing the prices of kit elixirs by 1plat isnt really effective at all. It doesnt give a big difference. Maybe adding 3-4 plat will do so its value in gold will increase, lesser chance of getting loot making the rare items attain their original prices.

rollxyz
04-14-2014, 01:58 PM
Wiw

Ravintov
04-15-2014, 04:04 AM
please update for untradeable elixir
kits. its a bug . someone tell me how
to got profit free elixir . i think can
list it on auction and buy on store is
an good idea. not for tradeable elixir .
thanks

Bora
04-23-2014, 05:21 PM
Selamın aleyküm kardeşim ben sana yardım edeyim nickin ne?

Kakashis
04-23-2014, 05:43 PM
The more kits are available the more people use them, the more nice drop they loot, the cheaper it becomes. The economics will be ruined once again.as simple as that. Nobody will win in this situation.

I rather get a cut of something slightly worth less than none at all

Madxnoob
04-30-2014, 10:19 AM
So are these Elixerz ever going to go away or are they hear to stay?

Jenvy
05-03-2014, 07:00 PM
So are these Elixerz ever going to go away or are they hear to stay?

If they are, then they REALLY need to be purchasable with gold from an NPC, NOT WITH PLAT. Are you hearing this devs? We need a good non-tradeable gold sink to rebalance the ingame economy, NOT sellable plat items to inflate it further.

Like... the lucks need to be about 40k each (to create adequate user risk).

What I see happening more and more is people buying the luck elixers for 10-13k in auction, popping them open right as an elite boss is about to die, then they go farm brackenridge for the duration. Basically, it's guaranteed profit, as you are bound to get at least 2-3 lockeds with 28 mins of pausable luck. There is absolutely zero risk of money loss, and it's causing rapid inflation, as both the platbuyer and the user are making money.

If the current plat system remains and they continue to be tradeable, another possible solution is to drastically raise the cost in plat. This will in turn raise the gold cost in the auction house (creating nonplat user risk).

Farmey
05-04-2014, 02:13 AM
If they are, then they REALLY need to be purchasable with gold from an NPC, NOT WITH PLAT. Are you hearing this devs? We need a good non-tradeable gold sink to rebalance the ingame economy, NOT sellable plat items to inflate it further.

What I see happening more and more is people buying the luck elixers for 10-13k in auction, popping them open right as an elite boss is about to die, then they go farm brackenridge for the duration. Basically, it's guaranteed profit, as you are bound to get at least 2-3 lockeds with 28 mins of pausable luck. There is absolutely zero risk of money loss, and it's causing rapid inflation, as both the platbuyer and the user are making money.

If the current plat system remains and they continue to be tradeable, another possible solution is to drastically raise the cost in plat. This will in turn raise the gold cost in the auction house (creating nonplat user risk).

I fully agree with u! ^^

basketholic209
05-04-2014, 04:22 AM

How exactly would it create an inflation? From my point of view, it will only create deflation, since prices of items will go down and down due to excessive amount of supply.

In fact, it becomes a little gold sink since many people choose to list the elixirs in auction, which 5% of the gold will disappear from the world of Arlor.

Yes, if you suggest that elixirs should be purchaseable with gold then it would become a good gold sink, but to say that current system causes inflation is totally incorrect. Then again, elixirs are one of the sources for income for STG, so I think the current system works best. Plat users win, non plat users win, STG wins.

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

Kakashis
05-04-2014, 11:28 AM
How exactly would it create an inflation? From my point of view, it will only create deflation, since prices of items will go down and down due to excessive amount of supply.

In fact, it becomes a little gold sink since many people choose to list the elixirs in auction, which 5% of the gold will disappear from the world of Arlor.

Yes, if you suggest that elixirs should be purchaseable with gold then it would become a good gold sink, but to say that current system causes inflation is totally incorrect. Then again, elixirs are one of the sources for income for STG, so I think the current system works best. Plat users win, non plat users win, STG wins.

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

Right on the money! I really hope Lix are here to stay. They've brought balance to the world! I've ran elite many times with burning lix and it didn't even reroll once! Even if it does, to get a pink item you would have had to have gotten a golden chest which is rare enough itself. So far I'm still in the red as far as loot to lix goes. You can probably earn more if you do locked farming, but as far as elite goes, you only get max 2-3 rerolls if you're with an efficient party.

Archerios
05-04-2014, 01:29 PM
So is tradeable elixir limited or will stay forever?Shh...PM me the answer lol

Jenvy
05-04-2014, 03:40 PM
deleted. i don't want to argue about economics.