PDA

View Full Version : um, ty random hacker?

Ihateppl
04-09-2014, 04:28 PM
Something very strange has happened to me...

I logged on to my lv 40 main, and got the message 10 skill point achievement, my lv 11 twink was up, but it had already gotten that ap, i did not think much of it, and then i switched to my main, and just randomly looked at my ap achievements, i was very surprised to see that my flag score was 131, as a couple of days ago it was like 29, and i did not log on for a couple days, can someone explain what happened? did some feel good hacker decided to target me with love? Am i being stalked? Am i gonna have to move? what will happen to my meatloaf? will Betty say yes to the dress?

Anarchist
04-09-2014, 04:30 PM
Betty will say yes.

Love is in the air. :3

Moehummer
04-09-2014, 05:57 PM

I logged on to my lv 40 main, and got the message 10 skill point achievement, my lv 11 twink was up, but it had already gotten that ap, i did not think much of it, and then i switched to my main, and just randomly looked at my ap achievements, i was very surprised to see that my flag score was 131, as a couple of days ago it was like 29, and i did not log on for a couple days, can someone explain what happened? did some feel good hacker decided to target me with love? Am i being stalked? Am i gonna have to move? what will happen to my meatloaf? will Betty say yes to the dress?

Dude..
You're welcome... <3

;)

(whispers : I love you)

Dun dun daaaaaaaaan

Roberto077
04-09-2014, 06:05 PM
idk, you still hate that person regardless.

Zylx
04-09-2014, 06:34 PM
Betty will say yes.

Love is in the air. :3

You look like a whole different person with a different avatar now...

Solid
04-09-2014, 06:40 PM

Ikr

Temarichan
04-09-2014, 08:15 PM
Maybe one of your friends/family members/etc did it lol.

I caught my friend on my avatar doing pve when I left my iPad at her house -.-" (died 10 times thanks to her)

Crowsfoot
04-09-2014, 08:23 PM

I would love to say some witty/sarcastic joke, but all I can think of is when when Hawkeye tried to free a moose in of "M*A*S*H" and she ended up cleaning 'The Swamp' and when Sheldon cleaned Penny's apartment on "The Big Bang Theory." The "M*A*S*H" episode was, of course, better ;)

Uicheusa
04-09-2014, 08:48 PM
One word: Sleep-playing

Anarchist
04-09-2014, 11:19 PM

I can't understand whether this is a innocent observation or a accusation of something.

Just in case:

Maliath is Maliath...
Maliath when everyone is happy.
Maliath when everyone is sad.
Maliath when eveyone gets angry.
Maliath when everyone is fighting.
Maliath when everyone is sorry.
Maliath when everyone is back in love.

The avatar is cool though, dont you think?

Star Legends rocks! :)

Hiosahaf
04-09-2014, 11:37 PM

YES!

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Anarchist
04-10-2014, 12:54 AM
YES!

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

What you too -.-

I am planning to redesign avatar and sig that is all.

Man is a mix of emotions :)

Moehummer
04-10-2014, 02:37 AM
What you too -.-

I am planning to redesign avatar and sig that is all.

Man is a mix of emotions :)

Lemme know if u need help with sig.

Anarchist
04-10-2014, 03:07 AM
Lemme know if u need help with sig.

Actually i like your sigs moe they are essential and funny, so you just trapped yourself.

Do one for me.

Please :)