PDA

View Full Version : Level 20 Polar Elf Shield

CAK Vader
04-09-2014, 04:47 PM
Sold, now someone tell me how to take down this thread.

Dragoonclaws
04-09-2014, 10:35 PM
It's not expensive because people been abusing of our farming time to loot those pinks and vanities. Pissed us off. That's why we don't allow more than 6.5-8k for holy shields and stuff like that.

CAK Vader
04-09-2014, 11:09 PM
Sorry buddy, you're nice and all but, that's really...off... There Is an extreme supply and demand for level 20 shields, and there's a reason, twinks, try it sometime xD seriously, brisks can sell for 300k towards the end of the year and I'm selling this shield actually cheaper than they will be in the future, yeah, 100k+ I mean no offense, you are nice dragoon, just want you to understand, and see what I mean by "those people" >.<

wptwo
04-09-2014, 11:17 PM
Sorry buddy, you're nice and all but, that's really...off... There Is an extreme supply and demand for level 20 shields, and there's a reason, twinks, try it sometime xD seriously, brisks can sell for 300k towards the end of the year and I'm selling this shield actually cheaper than they will be in the future, yeah, 100k+ I mean no offense, you are nice dragoon, just want you to understand, and see what I mean by "those people" >.< Vader is right its a supply and demand concept, lv20 shields and lv10 shields are used more often 1) there are no lv10-20 shields you could buy in plat store or loot on a regular bases 2) lv20 shields are needed to survive a lil more in twink cuz more armor = less dmg taken so legendary shields go up to even 400k but not anymore i have like 8 of them

Warlord0520
04-10-2014, 03:34 PM
Some guy came up to me asking me if i had a level 20 shield like the one u said above, he told me he would pay atleast 350k. I was like hmmmm, did more research on it and found out that since it was limited to that special event, STS could just drop them at any time making them worth alot till the event pops back up if it has the same items :)

Dragoonclaws
04-10-2014, 03:38 PM
I'm not aware of this... wow

CAK Vader
04-10-2014, 05:49 PM
Hehe, it's ok buddy xD I used to be wondering the same thing