PDA

View Full Version : No log on keeps saying down for maintenance

q.blueford
04-09-2014, 05:50 PM
I've been trying to log on for the past 4 or 5 days and it keeps saying down for maintance. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling it it still doesn't work so HELP MEEEEEE!!!!!! Please n thanks

csb
04-09-2014, 06:00 PM
This means your network is not connecting. It's an inaccurate message because the server is not really down.

Try Wi-Fi, or try a different Wi-Fi access point. See if data usage is turned off, or at the limit, for your phone. Can you browse the internet on your device?

swiftNinja
04-11-2014, 05:30 PM
I have been having the same issue for a while now, the only way I am able to play is by connecting to wifi. i really hope they see this and fix the issue

csb
04-11-2014, 06:49 PM
I have been having the same issue for a while now, the only way I am able to play is by connecting to wifi. i really hope they see this and fix the issue

It's not their issue. This means that the network connection through your phone carrier is not reliable. There is nothing STS can do about that. Maybe your phone has a bad 3G/4G antenna?

geminiii
04-14-2014, 12:48 PM
My friend has a LG G2 and has that problem ...carrier is TMobile ....and only connects thru wifi

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk