PDA

View Full Version : need a team of nerds

Gameplay
04-09-2014, 07:58 PM
trying to find a tablet for around 400$ (usd)

apple, asus, vizio, samsung , etc manufacturer doesn't matter

ready set go

CAK Vader
04-09-2014, 08:16 PM
May the power of NERDYNESS be with me that means I'm gonna help you >.>

CAK Vader
04-09-2014, 08:19 PM
Ok! I've done it, try an iPad mini, roughly 350 :wink: and seriously, I use an iPad mini, it's really great! Try getting a snugg case :p

programmed
04-09-2014, 10:05 PM
Nexus 7 is just as good as any iPad and much less than $400.

Kaytar
04-09-2014, 10:17 PM
I just got an iPad for around there

Schnitzel
04-10-2014, 12:35 AM
trying to find a tablet for around 400$ (usd)
apple, asus, vizio, samsung , etc manufacturer doesn't matter
ready set go

Apple iPad Mini

programmed
04-10-2014, 06:12 AM
If you don't have good Internet don't go with apple. It requires a higher bandwidth.

Gameplay
04-10-2014, 10:22 AM
I've got the best Wi-Fi money can buy so, internet isn't an issue

Sent from my LG-P769 using Tapatalk

Gameplay
04-10-2014, 10:23 AM
My price range has been extended to 2grand

programmed
04-10-2014, 11:13 AM
Well I have both apple and android tablets. I feel my android tablet is much better in many ways than my apple tablet plus android isn't nearly as expensive.

Gameplay
04-10-2014, 01:08 PM
True, like the kindle fire, I heard it was good from a friend and read a lot of review of the charger port becoming broke very soon or writhing a 4month time frame

I ended up buying 2 IPad air's 64gb and 2 Samsung galaxy tab 3's (10inch),

I think I'll use. An IPad and the2 tabs for gaming and. Have the separate IPad for work and miscellaneous things

I'll tinker with the android tablets and see which one I like more

programmed
04-10-2014, 01:12 PM
True, like the kindle fire, I heard it was good from a friend and read a lot of review of the charger port becoming broke very soon or writhing a 4month time frame

I ended up buying 2 IPad air's 64gb and 2 Samsung galaxy tab 3's (10inch),

I think I'll use. An IPad and the2 tabs for gaming and. Have the separate IPad for work and miscellaneous things

I'll tinker with the android tablets and see which one I like more

Well the kindle fire IMO wasn't very good. I had to have 6 replacements from amazon in the 2 years that I had one. I replaced it with a Samsung galaxy 3 and eventually getting a nexus 7 which works awesome.

Gameplay
04-10-2014, 01:17 PM
Well the kindle fire IMO wasn't very good. I had to have 6 replacements from amazon in the 2 years that I had one. I replaced it with a Samsung galaxy 3 and eventually getting a nexus 7 which works awesome.

ill keep the nexus in mind, i was looking for a nexus 10 but heard google they stopped production of the nexus 10, so they are hard to find at the moment

Trenton
04-10-2014, 04:11 PM
iPad Mini definitely. Kindle Fire is a big punch in the groin, biggest waste of money I'd ever spent. 6 replacements before they decided to give me back 80% of the money I paid for Amazon credit, I just gave it to my little 3yo sister. iPad Mini has given me nothing but greatness.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Gameplay
04-10-2014, 07:33 PM
iPad Mini definitely. Kindle Fire is a big punch in the groin, biggest waste of money I'd ever spent. 6 replacements before they decided to give me back 80% of the money I paid for Amazon credit, I just gave it to my little 3yo sister. iPad Mini has given me nothing but greatness.

yeah im liking the ipad airs right now they are smooth (operating system)

Xenobiotic
04-10-2014, 07:37 PM

I don't know if my iPad Mini was like f'ed up when I got it but here goes on why I hate my Mini. First off, when I load CoC the colors are slightly different from my iPad but that is just a minor change, doesn't effect gameplay too much. Second is that the Mini is so laggy. The framerate is so freaking low even when I'm not playing a game but just scrolling through forums. Third, my screen started messing up (taps random stuff even when I'm not touching it) and it annoys the hell out of me esp when I'm in a clash. If you would like to get a big screen device just go for the iPad. My iPad has literally never ever messed up on me and it doesn't lag at all. I've had mine since November of 2012 and it still is in the same condition as a new one :). I've had my Mini since last year and it's been bugged ever since I opened that box.

Gameplay
04-10-2014, 08:45 PM
I don't know if my iPad Mini was like f'ed up when I got it but here goes on why I hate my Mini. First off, when I load CoC the colors are slightly different from my iPad but that is just a minor change, doesn't effect gameplay too much. Second is that the Mini is so laggy. The framerate is so freaking low even when I'm not playing a game but just scrolling through forums. Third, my screen started messing up (taps random stuff even when I'm not touching it) and it annoys the hell out of me esp when I'm in a clash. If you would like to get a big screen device just go for the iPad. My iPad has literally never ever messed up on me and it doesn't lag at all. I've had mine since November of 2012 and it still is in the same condition as a new one :). I've had my Mini since last year and it's been bugged ever since I opened that box.

ive got a range of tablets that i use for different things, ive got nvidia, asus, vizio, LG, apple, nexus, samsung galaxy tab's, and samsung galaxy notes, Microsoft surface's, ive got all the well name branded tablets, not every model but 1 of each manufacturer. its hard to choose between one that you like so i just like buying them all till i can chose between one.

Burningdex
04-11-2014, 04:13 AM
price on nexus7 ? my mini isnt connecting to wifi properly xD (pl works doe) so price on nexus?

Zeus
04-11-2014, 06:01 AM

You probably have a buggy iPad, why not return it and get the mini Retina which has an updated graphics card as well?

Xenobiotic
04-11-2014, 06:04 AM
You probably have a buggy iPad, why not return it and get the mini Retina which has an updated graphics card as well?

Dammit, I should've but right now is it to late?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

programmed
04-11-2014, 06:31 AM
price on nexus7 ? my mini isnt connecting to wifi properly xD (pl works doe) so price on nexus?

It's $230 (USD) for the 16 gigabyte one

Zeus
04-11-2014, 06:43 AM
Dammit, I should've but right now is it to late?

Not if you have warranty. You could try to explain it to Apple, they're usually pretty flexible on the warranty business.

Xenobiotic
04-11-2014, 06:43 AM
Not if you have warranty. You could try to explain it to Apple, they're usually pretty flexible on the warranty business.

I'll probably head to the store this weekend.

Schnitzel
04-11-2014, 08:23 PM
I'll probably head to the store this weekend.

14 days return policy (United States)
read it somewhere..

Gameplay
04-12-2014, 11:11 AM
14 days return policy (United States)
read it somewhere..

If your under warranty, they will request your IPad to diagnose the problem and if they can fix it they will, if they can't they will send you a brand new IPad (if and only if your under warrenty)