PDA

View Full Version : Nice!!!

ZeroBlu
04-09-2014, 08:18 PM
Well I saw one of these posts on the AL thread and it was just a thread where they just wrote down the names of players who were nice and what they did... And well I just wanted to write this thread saying thanks to some awesome people who I met down my SL "life." Also, feel free contribute!

In no particular order:
- Unafreaky/Shiookami - This guy was my very first friend in SL and also he spent countless hours helping me level up :) during the lvl41 cap
- Maximim - Always being there for me and in general just being an all out awesome person ty for always being there for me :D
- Dragoonclaws - This guy has given me countless heart attacks thanks for almost killing me 20+ times :)
- Michelherbert - Thanks for being my mystical 8 ball and always filling me in when I'm lost or confuzzled :P
- Abyssial - For always hanging out with me and making me live up to my name Zeroblu (The denim)
- Yasmine - For always putting up with my spam and annoying questions since 2011 or so
- Zodiarck - For begging me to farm with him when I kept saying i gtg man!!
- Dreahmazing - For being my second friend ^^ on the game and always helping me :D
- Doclatex - For taking that "leap of faith" with me even though we just met... Now I'm happy to say i can trust you bro
- Hailkate - For always saying Hai :3 and replying with banana when you couldn't think of a reply xD
- Zenxpro - For your youtube vids!!! They taught me some stuff that i didn't know

I will be updating the thread more but I gotta go eat now so yeah... :P

Dragoonclaws
04-09-2014, 08:59 PM
Dragoonclaws gave you: SOMETHING PINK FACEPALM

xD

*revives*

Zeroblu gave you: SOMETHING PINK FACEPALM

xD

*revives*

xD

*revives*

xD

*revives*

here is 4 times.. need more?

----------------------------------------------------------------

I do like the idea too tho!

In no particular order neither
-Illusivman - This man has been my bigger brother in this game. I always ask him for advice and I always learn a lot from him. It's my source of wiseness. I also think that he is the best GM on SL, for finding loyal and mature officers and members.
-Sluggz - It's the man with whom I love to farm. We always get awesome stuff together.
-Doclatex - That's the best bud you can have in this game. We always play together and we each got the back of the other and we are Untouchables.
-Hailkate - Extremely nice and trustworthy person. We do runs together and always have fun.
-Zeroblu - It's the one guy I knew he would be an awesome person since the beginning. We farm together and we help each other.
-Abbyystylex - For being the most awesome and the most lovely gurl I ever knew.
-Sarahzkool, Ebakazet and Lydiastarfire - For the awesome runs together. I kept playing SL I think only because of you. Hopefully this summer, we will meet again.
-Redrumxmurder - You'll find it weird, but there is something good in him, and people kept hating. So i think he deserves to have his name here. He is also the quickest farmer I ever knew. I'm amazed.
-Shaanafre - For being the youngest MATURE officer, I personally named. He is extremely smart, extremely nice. He says that he learns from me... but man, I'm the one learning from ya. (He is 9 years old).
-Names, I got tons... but nothing comes to my mind now. Will update it too later.

Evicted
04-10-2014, 02:46 AM
Artofwar - The Only Person I Love being with in the game ♥ Its not like that i have a Personal Affection :P But Ya He's my Best friend :) He's The Only Person I trust, I can give him all i got and i know He'll never cheat me.

Zodiarck
04-10-2014, 07:49 PM
Yoroi- For being one of my closest friends, that would always take me farming when I was just level 31, we had many fun moments, miss you bro and hope you come back Wu tang<3
tyresius- for being one of the two bestfriends I had, when I officially started sl we would always try to be a rival to one another
Allie- cause we always have fun together XD
eh I tried editing it, seem it didnt work, don't feel like writing all that again so thanks also to
Jelly<3 Dreah<3 dragoon, divine, vaz, crio, bu, aze, ghost, star, drio, Sok<3 Zenxpro, Kool, and happy bunny <3

Uafaud
04-11-2014, 01:16 PM
well here is my list
artofwar- i know this guy fooooooor loooong tiiimee weve been throu alot of things had lots of fun together he is one of the persons ik i can trust and hell never back me down
ridslayz-i have been with this guy since i started SL always had my back helped me in any situation he got most of my respect
zerooz- met this guy in pvp xD he is hilarious when he rages also a good op pvper sometimes derpy xD
teoane- ._. this guy been with me since i remember e.e really nice guy i miss him cuz he wont play SL anymoar
strawburry- =.= me n her argue most of times on dolan comics but oh well she became my bestfriend a bit late x) very helpful n respectable
drioyard- all the runs he does for me he is kind player never gets mad over little things and one of sl best op pvpers
zenxpro- ;-; i miss this guy havent seen him in sl lately but me n him had some fun time in pvp :P hope he comes bak someday

there are many other players i wanna name but oh well the list will get too full

ZeroBlu
04-11-2014, 03:29 PM

xD

*revives*

xD

*revives*

xD

*revives*

xD

*revives*

here is 4 times.. need more?

----------------------------------------------------------------

First time this happened I dropped my phone then I kept spamming Dragoon saying "DDDDDUUUUUUDDDDDEEEEE!!!! Duuuuuuuuuudddeee?? OMG! DDDUUUUDDDEEEE"

well i added a couple more names ^^

Dragoonclaws
04-11-2014, 03:34 PM
awwww.. Hailkate - she is so lovely, everytimes we see eachother, she does say Haii and it enlighten your day. :D

good one Blu!

ZeroBlu
04-11-2014, 03:36 PM
awwww.. Hailkate - she is so lovely, everytimes we see eachother, she does say Haii and it enlighten your day. :D

good one Blu!

HAHA ty and I really do wish I could remember some more names of the ppl I met in 2011 they were awesome :D

Conquered
04-11-2014, 11:20 PM
*sigh* 2011.. good times.. too bad i didnt know forum that time.
let me think of names, ill update it later :P

ZeroBlu
04-12-2014, 04:55 PM
*sigh* 2011.. good times.. too bad i didnt know forum that time.
let me think of names, ill update it later :P

IKR 2011 was such a beautiful year ;-;

Dragoonclaws
04-23-2014, 10:20 AM
There are 5 people with whom I collaborated a lot these times:

Vazar - For the Boss drop database
Evicted - for the vanity list
Doclatex - for guild duty and glitch hunt
Abbyystylex and Democracy - for the share of pics and infos about old vanities and items

wptwo
04-24-2014, 12:52 AM
My fellow thanks too

Michealpr, my oldest friend on Sl
Ethan(not saying ign) he is and still is my best friend
Secretive aka cordayh, my bestest bestest friend of all, he brought much much joy in my life
Koolop, i love that guy
Ghostface, he can me a tard sometimes but he is just funny guy
Dreahmazing, she something ._. Jk dreah lol
Launan, miss this chick
Javiermadriz, my role model
Gison, lol jk xD!!!
Connor, he thinks i waste my time and life on Sl xD but he secretly loves it too
Mrsbunny, aka gabe he just makes me giggle he my bestfriend too :p
Spacetime, for bringing me joy and happyness(idk if thats spelt right but idc xD) to my life, without them my life would be boring ty sts
Aurron, the guy who gave me a reasob to be good in pvp :p
Thats it really i may have forgotten like 2 or 5 sorry :/

Conquered
04-24-2014, 01:12 AM
In no particular order:

Dragoonclaws - My first friend who also loves Runescape. Hi 5 bro! Cool to chat with.
Yasmine - Awesome to hangout with
Zodiarck - Met him at PvE in the 46 cap, we started our friendship there

Artofwar - Cool guy, met him in PvP too.

ridslayz- PvP, helps me when there is a rusher.
zerooz- PvP too, love his tactics in PvP.
drioyard- Strong Operative I met. Kind, simple, Pvper.

My fellow thanks too

Koolop, Strong Twink in my opinion
Ghostface, rich bastard, jk .. He's a cool guy
Javiermadriz, smart nab, hes good at words etc. Rich.
Gison, You son of a !@#$%, I met him at PvP, hes also cool person to hangout with. rich nub too.
Connor, FFA!
Mrsbunny, love to hangout with
Aurron, My bestfriend, and my teacher. Bcuz of him, the legend was born. Lol

Other Names:
Urca- rich player, gave me a 500k. Joined his guild long ago (Mythic)
Uafaud- Teached me Engineer PvP, cool to hangout with. He's Sexy btw.
Spin- we both experimenting ourselves in PvP, My Rival , we both share our builds etc. Love to chat with. (kik)
ZeroBlu- Met him in UCS Blacstar, randomly said hi, cool to chat with and hangout with.
Evicted - were starting to make threads about guides, cool guy.
BuBu - he trusted me alot, he let me borrowed hes napalm Lol. he showed me like 4 Squid Buddy etc.
Cristal - Phoenix! love to chat in Kik
SecretAgent - Rival, we both discovered 41 strongest build ourselves by fighting for like 2000x (whole day)
Oracheon - he started being a rusher when he is new, he is real in his attitude, bcuz of him, my stats are super sexy (fought hundreds of rounds)
Chatfail - We have a short time having time together, but our friendship is real, He is also Rich.
Cero- He is kind, very helpful, he gave me alot of tips about PvP, if you to fight him? your surely be dead.
Flip - first mod i met. hes a funny guy
Samhayne - Cool guy to hangout with, First guy i met with a sexy green name
Delphina - We sometimes talk together , he might not know Zenxpro(bcuz of rename) but deep inside, I feel like he knows me. Love to hangout,chat,PvE run. First Mod that we both talk privately with Esteeven.

Can't think of names, update soon.

gison
04-24-2014, 04:38 AM
Javiermadriz
Chatfail
Zenxpro
Auronn
Lordfrost
Bozack
Devil
Cero
Etc...

Conquered
04-24-2014, 08:13 PM
Javiermadriz
Chatfail
Zenxpro
Auronn
Lordfrost
Bozack
Devil
Cero
Etc...

please explain it, my king.

ZeroBlu
04-24-2014, 09:16 PM
ZeroBlu- Met him in UCS Blacstar, randomly said hi, cool to chat with and hangout with.

Zen thats me Vazar xD it was when i did a rename.... Then I went back to Vazar