PDA

View Full Version : Easter Event For Devs :)

wptwo
04-09-2014, 08:19 PM
Devs, Moderators, Designers and etc. I have a idea and this could go for all legend games maybe you would add 1 map for each legend game and let the enimies or boesses drop lil easter eggs and if you collect a certain amount you get a exclusive gun or armor or item and when you unlock that item you are given another quest to get more to unlock another item but requires more eggs. It makes the games more interesting and cooler where there are hunting events. Like first item is to collect 3 eggs then 5 eggs then 10 and so on. I think it would maybe bring more interests in games i mean there all fun and all but events like that would make the game shine alot brighter. Tbh you guys do a pretty good job at making games. Ive been a member since November 21, 2011 and only game ive played is SL. Im not saying if you guy do this that you should put it just on sl but maybe other games too. Because event like those brings everyone to play each and every game to just see what is able to unlock :p well that is my idea hope you guys like it and please tell me what you think

Dragoonclaws
04-09-2014, 09:00 PM
*Claps*

I'm mindblown. What a very nice idea!

CAK Vader
04-09-2014, 09:24 PM
Now this, I REALLY want to see, unfortunately the chances of this are 1/500 but honestly I want this, BADLY, come on! Make an egg head, this eggy idea, love it!!

Churjya
04-09-2014, 09:41 PM
Good idea! what if STG knew this idea already?

ebemefan
04-09-2014, 09:46 PM
This is a good idea almost like the infeasted hive event and i think will make many member come bck to play sl for a while

Sent from my C5155 using Tapatalk

wptwo
04-09-2014, 11:12 PM
I kinda wanna be a game designer tho :p might make my own game to put on the app store but i have bad hand writing and i suck at drawing i mean if i really tried it would look less bad but still :p

DivineMyth
04-10-2014, 10:02 AM
I kinda wanna be a game designer tho :p might make my own game to put on the app store but i have bad hand writing and i suck at drawing i mean if i really tried it would look less bad but still :p

game designing is actually really fun! Your hand writing doesn't really matter but you should try it :D

great idea none the less and would be glad if devs incorporated this into the games

Zodiarck
04-11-2014, 02:03 PM
something like this happened with first hive map, was one of the funnest places to run till it got taken of

Warlord0520
04-11-2014, 02:40 PM
Now this, I REALLY want to see, unfortunately the chances of this are 1/500 but honestly I want this, BADLY, come on! Make an egg head, this eggy idea, love it!!

very great idea!!! but unfortunately i think it would be a 1/1000000000 seing as how i suggested alot also and they dident seem to want to implement anything :(

ZeroBlu
04-11-2014, 03:32 PM
very great idea!!! but unfortunately i think it would be a 1/1000000000 seing as how i suggested alot also and they dident seem to want to implement anything :(

Yes very true but hey maybe we will be seeing different vanities :D like how we did for Saint Patricks day (get dem funky hats)