PDA

View Full Version : Pally or Bird as a main?

lce
12-15-2010, 08:04 AM
I was wondering which main character i should play?

Pally or bird?

give me your opinions about the builds

Arterra
12-15-2010, 08:08 AM
Peole want birds in their games.

Full Dex, blaster or sb bow void set. Get cyber if poor (like me)

lce
12-15-2010, 08:09 AM
Cyber isnt for poor people its better than Void set

Superzarop
12-15-2010, 02:52 PM
I have both at level 50 and both with full end game gear. I have to say bird is waay more fun to play, but at lvl 50 you burn 300-800 hpots a day if you dont want to die.

BeardedBear
12-15-2010, 03:01 PM
Have you tried a Strbird? I've tried about every build and strbird is my favorite by far. It's very fun to play in PVE, and is a great PVPer.

Oh, and they look super bad@ss.

Arterra
12-15-2010, 03:02 PM
Have you tried a Strbird? I've tried about every build and strbird is my favorite by far. It's very fun to play in PVE, and is a great PVPer.

Oh, and they look super bad@ss.

i cannot believe i forgot about str bird... i stopped using my bird really after they made osiris have no regen again. last levellll.....

BeardedBear
12-15-2010, 03:11 PM
i cannot believe i forgot about str bird... i stopped using my bird really after they made osiris have no regen again. last levellll.....

My FlyingDuck has always been a strbird, even before they were "good". I've always preferred melee, as I like be get nitty gritty all up in the mobs. With a rift set, they have great survivability, and can do insane burst dmg. If birds had beckon, I'd never ever use my bear.

Lesrider
12-15-2010, 04:45 PM
I love my dual wield pally!
In fact, I'm doing the cyber quests with my bird now and I miss all my awesome Mage skills :(

Arterra
12-15-2010, 04:49 PM
My FlyingDuck has always been a strbird, even before they were "good". I've always preferred melee, as I like be get nitty gritty all up in the mobs. With a rift set, they have great survivability, and can do insane burst dmg. If birds had beckon, I'd never ever use my bear.

sound liken a pally... that is why stuck on mage lol