PDA

View Full Version : Chrome Issues

Emagency
04-09-2014, 09:01 PM
Okay so last week I decided to give AL another try, I played til I could reach the CS area and check out the store. I took a few days off now I can't run AL on the version of Chrome that I have installed.. but here is the dilemma. Pocket legends runs terribly on the newer versions of Chrome, and completely ruins the experience. Right now basically my only real means of playing PL or AL are on Google Chrome, and I'm certainly not wanting to just play one or the other.

I'm hoping you guys can bring the Chrome pocket legends up to be able to handle the current update. Feedback/Suggestions?

Vyanderex
04-15-2014, 12:38 AM
I play a lot on chrome. I have no problems with it. Try to look into these:
1) Is your internet speed good/okay for it?
- Get a better connection
- Pause downloading or uploading during gameplay

2) Can your computer handle the graphics?
- Get a better graphic card
- Update graphic driver

3) Is your chrome up to date?
- Update it

Emagency
04-15-2014, 11:52 PM
lol I can play battlefield 4 on full settings, Pl like i said works perfectly fine until chrome gets updated, where it craps out.

Vyanderex
04-17-2014, 12:28 AM
lol I can play battlefield 4 on full settings, Pl like i said works perfectly fine until chrome gets updated, where it craps out.

If it's a problem with chrome, i don't know why. There are a lot of other complaints i heard like these from my friends. But mine works perfectly though :(

Emagency
04-17-2014, 04:48 AM
After a few re-installations it's working just fine now.