PDA

View Full Version : Allow at least 5 quests at the same time. Other suggestions.

Echelong
12-15-2010, 08:12 AM
1 - Please let us have more than 3 quests at the same time at least 5 should be good maybe 6(not trying to be greedy). The problem been when you have 2 elite quests (yeti ones) they take a long time to complete them and levels below 50 get booted all the time and if you make a group it wont get filled unless you are a level 50. People tend to back out as soon as they see low level players.

2- Let us create a guild and have a guild chat (/g) The name of the guild could be below our own name in smaller letters.

3- Dual spec gear. Pink gear that has 2 stats for example str/dex gear for bears/birds or str/int for elves. The problem I see is that only the high end str gear is worth money because birds/bears and elves want it.

4- Lower the initial 100g for items on the auction and make it by a percentage.

So far this is all I could think off for now.

superglut2
12-15-2010, 08:14 AM
I had to cancel my yeti quest :( gad almost 200 snowballs cazse questlog was full

Echelong
12-15-2010, 08:18 AM
I had to cancel my yeti quest :( gad almost 200 snowballs cazse questlog was full

Yep I had to cancel one of them too to do some of the new content quests too. 3 quests is to little IMO.

Dena
12-15-2010, 10:31 AM
agreed--five qsts would suffice

Lesrider
12-15-2010, 02:11 PM
Agreed. Just started on swamp quests and there are like 5 you fan get at a time, but no room in quest log! I already abandoned two quests for it, but not abandoning my cyber quest!

It's a shame, bc being able to do shorter quests and longer quests at the same time would break up the monotony of the longer ones.

Vaelma
12-15-2010, 03:48 PM

Me too!! Think I had 224. Was painful to abandon it. But I have over 800 pelts and cyber quest...not dumping those!

icantgetkills
12-15-2010, 07:22 PM
LOL no way was just about to make a thread I had my snowball and cyber quest and I wanted to do swamps and the Christmas 1 and I couldn't :( had to get rid of my snowball one 450/1000 so Annoyed but meh