PDA

View Full Version : [SUGGESTION] Rules in CTF

Theillist1
04-09-2014, 10:35 PM
Please impliment a rule or two in CTF... I am a top player in pvp... And just because people choose to gang me nonstop Im stuck not being able to play at all. There are No rules in CTF... This is the only pvp game ive played with no rules! PvP mobile is very trendy... So unless you actually do something about this, Im most likely gonna call it quits and go buy a PS4. This game is the only reason I havent bought the new console. I was addicted to AL pvp but now its just who has a gang wins. I am all about fair fights. But when enemies just gang 4+v1 day after day after day... Its time to put this game up on the shelf and call it quits.
So I beg you to revamp PvP or kiss me goodbye. Im positive many many players feel the same way. So again I ask you to work something out for the near future. Or lose a player who has been with you since day 1 of AL. Just ask yourself, do you want my money this year or do you want Sony to have it?

Sent from my N860 using Tapatalk 2

Ebezaanec
04-09-2014, 10:41 PM
This is a "suggestion" sub-section of the forums. I see this as more of a threat rather than a request.

How do you even implement a no-gang rule? People will probably not even adhere to it at all and it will not be heavily enforced.

wptwo
04-09-2014, 10:45 PM
Just quit... They didnt fix anything on PL probably home of the most immature people on sts because 1) they team you and they dont care who it is 2) once they see you been farm enough they make fun of you then the person who you thought was a friend that was on your team just switched side and started farming you. Pvp is just dumb tbh SL pvp lv15-40 is the best i would say because 1) your not powerful so it takes like 4-5 seconds to kill but on pl it takes like half a second. But anyways since your so addicted to Al i would stay to Al and ps4 sucks xD i love SL but sadly i called a quits for many reasons its up to you if you wanna quit. I hate al but what ive heard Al is the best sts game sadly i wasnt there to be a beta player :/ im just waiting for a new legends game :)

Theillist1
04-10-2014, 04:20 PM
Simply add a win loss record +/- and make it so you must control both flags to score! I know it takes months to develop and hard work but this brings FTP MMO PVP to an EPIC scale.

Sent from my N860 using Tapatalk 2