PDA

View Full Version : Problem updating

Alsmagoedis
12-15-2010, 08:26 AM
Hello all,
Ive got a problem when i start the game. I can login and all but the game needs a patch but it can never connect to the patch server. It sais: Failed to connect to the pocket legends game sercers. Please check youre internet connection. Ive tried a lot allready but nothing seems to work. I deleted the game and the cache from the market, I also downloaded it on pc and then put it on my phone but that didnt work either. I have a Sony Ericson Xperia X10 and i run the latest android system. Ive got unlimitted internet from Vodafone so why doesnt it work?

rnotenboom
12-15-2010, 12:25 PM
Same issue here, i have a droid and tried same as you serveral things but nothing is working.

jakewoodblues
12-18-2010, 07:02 PM
Got a message to update my version of the game and did so. It wouldn't install. I followed the instructions: uninstalled the game, unmounted the sd card, remounted the card and cleared the market cache. Still didn't install. Now I have no game......
Please help me

joeyabuki
12-19-2010, 10:04 PM
i am having the same issue any 1 pls help

asommers
12-20-2010, 12:40 AM
Vodafone blocks connections to our servers. I don't think this is intentional, but it most likely has to do with ip addresses we were given from Amazon (which is where we run the service).

See this thread for troubleshooting info:

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?12372-Patch-server-is-broken-(can-t-play-until-fixed)

-ALS