PDA

View Full Version : Notice Board For The Guild Hall

Evicted
04-10-2014, 03:31 AM
Ok so my guild has its own website but getting ppl to visit it is nearly impossible, whether it be because they dont know the address or what is on it, or because they are techno-phobes.
The other problem is asking guildies if they are interested in something when they are not online at regular intervals.

My idea is simple: A guild notice board in game where Guildies can post notes, such as someone looking for interest in particular Xp or Vanity Farming Runs, Any other Upcoming Contests or Events, informing others of achievements, quests etc.

Or Maybe

The guild message in chat, upon log on, in Guild Wars 1 was a great way for guild officers to communicate with guild. This feature made guild event planning and coordination very easy. I don’t foresee this being a difficult addition that would greatly improve guild function. All The Guildies dont have Access to forums.

This would be Really Helpful and I am Sure All Legends Game will Love Having this system.

Like My Idea? Hit The Thanks Button :)
Have Suggestions? Comment Below ;)

DivineMyth
04-10-2014, 10:41 AM
One thing that some guilds do is create their own website for that guild

Dragoonclaws
04-10-2014, 03:33 PM
Or Facebook page

some officers must have direct contact with GM.

Most people i know use kik, or FB.

Anyways, the noticeboard is an awesome idea. ;) Better if we keep tier links away.

Evicted
04-11-2014, 02:50 AM
But not all the people are ready to share there Facebook, Kik, Whatsapp and stuff...... And they dont wanna sign up on websites you cant tell 100 people to do it. We Really Need A Notice board

Dragoonclaws
04-11-2014, 03:35 PM
But not all the people are ready to share there Facebook, Kik, Whatsapp and stuff...... And they dont wanna sign up on websites you cant tell 100 people to do it. We Really Need A Notice board

That's why I would agree too.

ZeroBlu
04-11-2014, 03:40 PM
PLLLLLEEEEAAASSSEEE a notice board!!!