PDA

View Full Version : What is the best way for a Rogue to defeat a warrior in PvP ??

Chronexia
04-10-2014, 03:51 AM
I'm not a pro twink yet and I find it hard to kill a twink warrior in PvP,
How can I improve my fighting skills, or what techniques should I use to defeat a warrior??

Sceazikua
04-10-2014, 04:39 AM
In 1v1, I heard people say you can use mana pets and spam packs and wait until the warrior run out of mana then kill him.
In clashes warriors are really annoying indeed. I played warrior twink once, and in twink (at least for lvl 21) warriors are favored so clashes often consists of 4 or even 5 warriors, seriously, and they often last 5 mins or more until one died because of the lag after long time playing :) But in clashes if you have a rogue or 2, and a warrior who has throw axe, tell him to pull one warrior or rogue out of their team's range and you can take him down.

TurboGotti
04-10-2014, 12:39 PM
Avoid axe throw. Stunned and fight near packs.

uunknownn
04-15-2014, 09:57 AM
recently i discovered how to defeat wars and it works ..but i wanna test it to the best warriors in lvl 17 when i complete my upgrades...but if they using samael i doudt rogues can defest them.

uunknownn
04-15-2014, 10:02 AM
i already tried the tactics of draining their mana but good warriors and high dmg war wont fall to this tactics...

UndeadJudge
04-16-2014, 11:27 AM
Lol I've beaten a few sams in 27 without hooks or arcane pet, and a few even before my myth helm. Basically you need to conserve your mana and stay alive, which can sometimes be difficult against high damage warriors. Don't spam attacks, in fact most times I only use 2-3 pierces in the whole fight. Kite around his attacks as best you can, of course it can be difficult with axe throw. Wait until you see your aim shot crit before going all in. Don't hit when he has protective shield and don't even bother hitting him when he uses juggernaut. This skill basically makes warriors immortal - you can see it when the potion buff appears above their head. When he uses jugg, just switch to mana pet and start refilling your mana. The only time you can kill a warrior is when his heal AND jugg are on cooldown. Most warriors don't heal when their jugg is up, so just wait until he heals after jugg before giving everything you have.

Last tip: don't use nox. Idc what other people say. It's literally a waste of mana.

So yeah...those are my tips.

But if u play at low level (9 or below) you won't ever kill a warrior if they're good. They won't kill you either though.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

uunknownn
04-19-2014, 01:00 AM
i agree with this tactics but maybe at lvl 8-18 we have to accept that we cant kill a fully geared wareior and a warrior who knows how to trick rogue:(

Xeusx
04-19-2014, 02:09 AM
1v1 with warrior is easy.
Tactic:
1.Try ask warrior with no heal
2.Try keep spamming aimed shot, if your hp low, use piercer
3.Keep do 2nd step until the warrior died

Or try this one:
1.Use mana pets< For 1v1 warrior with heal
2.Once the vb active, do not use piercer or normal attack, this will make warrior dont get any mana from vb (Use Heal Packs for make you stay alive)
3.Once the vb stop active, spam those aimed shot, piercer, and normal attack

You can choose this 2 way, but this 1v1 warrior with heal tactic little bit hard because warrior have a chance to activated vb from their small mana

UndeadJudge
04-19-2014, 09:53 AM
1v1 with warrior is easy.
Tactic:
1.Try ask warrior with no heal
2.Try keep spamming aimed shot, if your hp low, use piercer
3.Keep do 2nd step until the warrior died

Or try this one:
1.Use mana pets< For 1v1 warrior with heal
2.Once the vb active, do not use piercer or normal attack, this will make warrior dont get any mana from vb (Use Heal Packs for make you stay alive)
3.Once the vb stop active, spam those aimed shot, piercer, and normal attack

You can choose this 2 way, but this 1v1 warrior with heal tactic little bit hard because warrior have a chance to activated vb from their small mana

Vs warrior no heal = suicide...some warriors can do 30-40% of my health with one axe throw. Not to mention I'm sure they can easily take you down in their 8 second immortality with juggernaut.

Zeus
04-24-2014, 09:38 AM
Lol I've beaten a few sams in 27 without hooks or arcane pet, and a few even before my myth helm. Basically you need to conserve your mana and stay alive, which can sometimes be difficult against high damage warriors. Don't spam attacks, in fact most times I only use 2-3 pierces in the whole fight. Kite around his attacks as best you can, of course it can be difficult with axe throw. Wait until you see your aim shot crit before going all in. Don't hit when he has protective shield and don't even bother hitting him when he uses juggernaut. This skill basically makes warriors immortal - you can see it when the potion buff appears above their head. When he uses jugg, just switch to mana pet and start refilling your mana. The only time you can kill a warrior is when his heal AND jugg are on cooldown. Most warriors don't heal when their jugg is up, so just wait until he heals after jugg before giving everything you have.

Last tip: don't use nox. Idc what other people say. It's literally a waste of mana.

So yeah...those are my tips.

But if u play at low level (9 or below) you won't ever kill a warrior if they're good. They won't kill you either though.

Hmm, I wonder who showed you this strategy...Raw? :p

UndeadJudge
04-24-2014, 07:28 PM

Nope. I've been doing it myself, shared it with her too.

So far I've killed all samael warriors here at least once now :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

notfaded1
04-25-2014, 09:54 AM

Is this true Parth? Is nox a waste of mana?

Zeus
04-26-2014, 12:36 PM
Is this true Parth? Is nox a waste of mana?

Nox is a waste of mana, but I don't think Undead understands why.

This is when Nox is a waste of mana against warriors:
1. If Juggernaut is active.

If it is active, do not use it. Why? The poison damage ticks will act as a trigger for juggernaut to cast its 50% chance to self heal. However, recognizing Juggernaut is very tricky, as there's a few different visuals on this skill depending on the upgrades that the warrior has.

If the warrior has the taunt upgrade, he will raise his hands to the sky & a potion symbol as well as a circular ring effect will appear that moves TOWARDS him, as if he is the center.

If the warrior does not have the taunt upgrade, the rings will not appear. Thus, the warrior can hide juggernaut by using vengeful blood at the same time. So, to recognize jugg now: the warrior will raise his hands to the sky and have a potions symbol. If you see a whitish pulsing outward circle (opposite of jugg), that is vengeful blood.

UndeadJudge
04-26-2014, 03:15 PM
Nox is a waste of mana, but I don't think Undead understands why.

This is when Nox is a waste of mana against warriors:
1. If Juggernaut is active.

If it is active, do not use it. Why? The poison damage ticks will act as a trigger for juggernaut to cast its 50% chance to self heal. However, recognizing Juggernaut is very tricky, as there's a few different visuals on this skill depending on the upgrades that the warrior has.

If the warrior has the taunt upgrade, he will raise his hands to the sky & a potion symbol as well as a circular ring effect will appear that moves TOWARDS him, as if he is the center.

If the warrior does not have the taunt upgrade, the rings will not appear. Thus, the warrior can hide juggernaut by using vengeful blood at the same time. So, to recognize jugg now: the warrior will raise his hands to the sky and have a potions symbol. If you see a whitish pulsing outward circle (opposite of jugg), that is vengeful blood.

Of course there is that. I never bother hitting warriors when their jugg is active anyway. At 26 I can't break a warriors jugg without hooks.

I dropped nox from my skill set a long time ago. Many people see it as "adding more damage to your combo". However, from my experience, it does the direct opposite. If you fire aim/pierce, then fire aim/nox/pierce, you will notice that the aim/pierce combo has a faster CD than the combo with nox. (Hopefully I made myself clear with that).

Therefore, IMO, nox is only good in 1v1 fights with rogues, since they are relatively short. The fast CD time of an aim/pierce combo will not make up for the pure damage of an aim/nox/pierce combo, in most cases. However, that quick 2nd aim catches many people off guard.

Zeus
04-26-2014, 09:44 PM
Of course there is that. I never bother hitting warriors when their jugg is active anyway. At 26 I can't break a warriors jugg without hooks.

I dropped nox from my skill set a long time ago. Many people see it as "adding more damage to your combo". However, from my experience, it does the direct opposite. If you fire aim/pierce, then fire aim/nox/pierce, you will notice that the aim/pierce combo has a faster CD than the combo with nox. (Hopefully I made myself clear with that).

Therefore, IMO, nox is only good in 1v1 fights with rogues, since they are relatively short. The fast CD time of an aim/pierce combo will not make up for the pure damage of an aim/nox/pierce combo, in most cases. However, that quick 2nd aim catches many people off guard.

The thing is, I rarely look to combo aim/nox/pierce. Why? That puts you in a situation where you are far from your packs. Yes, the aim/pierce CD is faster, but that pierce will put you far away from your packs and you may not be able to run back in time.

I prefer a build with all 3 but that's my personal view.

UndeadJudge
04-26-2014, 10:08 PM
The thing is, I rarely look to combo aim/nox/pierce. Why? That puts you in a situation where you are far from your packs. Yes, the aim/pierce CD is faster, but that pierce will put you far away from your packs and you may not be able to run back in time.

I prefer a build with all 3 but that's my personal view.

And I suppose this is where the level difference comes in. Warriors here can hit pretty hard, but it is never an issue to grab my packs, the issue is generally surviving between eating last pack and when my next set is ready. I rarely ever die when I have packs left on the ground, unless it is one of those ridiculous Samael stunlockers. Still, I generally am able to stay near my packs since warriors must be within melee range to hit me. Especially since they want to try to get that feeble on me ASAP. Also, I make sure that I drop packs right when the warrior uses axe, so this way I am always at least somewhat close to my packs at all times. However, in an emergency, I can charge SP if needed (rarely necessary).

I'm not familiar with endgame. I'm sure it's different. Here, critting a warrior 2k is an insane amount. Rarely happens. It's roughly only 2/5 of their hp however. I've heard arcane ring rogues can crit about 4k or close to it. If this is true then certainly pierce isn't necessary anyway if you can get 2 crits on a charged aimed.

Bless
04-27-2014, 05:23 PM
Yep the tactics have been summarised above...Aimed shots and stuns after jugg = gg.

kinzmet
05-04-2014, 12:07 PM
I hope the devs would make a skill or pet's arcane that can remove positive buffs. Warrior with no venge or jugg buff is a dead warrior. :P

Zeus
05-06-2014, 04:31 PM
I hope the devs would make a skill or pet's arcane that can remove positive buffs. Warrior with no venge or jugg buff is a dead warrior. :P

Uh...no. That would only affect warriors really considering they are the only class with any real buffs. You want to strip them of what they have? Whaaaaaat? Just simply use the tactics described above to kill a warrior.

-no
05-07-2014, 06:26 PM
I have had luck draining their mana. Run around, heal, don't hit when venge on, stun as much as possible...When I see they are only hitting with regular attack, I hit hard. Although, this doesn't work as well with skilled warriors. Works everytime with a noob, lol.