PDA

View Full Version : This game IS:

Refriedchicken
12-15-2010, 09:50 AM
The best mobile RPG, including offline rpgs. Although some work is needed, the potential is, absolutely through the roof.

Admins work very hard. Most of us, including me have been harsh on staff.

It is, and will be the best mobile mmorpg ever made.

What I love:
Boss cutscenes.

Variety of class options: (ie: Paladins, Dexbears, etc) you can make several classes out of one.

PvP: I love CTF, its incredibly fun and keeps me more entertained than any other MMOs PvP system.

Graphics: Compared to other mobile RPGS, this game has elite visuals. The 3D aspect is just perfect, I wouldn't change the visuals for anything. Just look at games like Legends Arcana, and we fight huge monsters. It looks like a text based game compared to PL.

Platinum System: I love the fact that we are not charged on a monthly basis, rather we buy the maps which I think are priced very fairly, even too fair. I also love the prices on items from the platinum store.

Small business feel: I love how if you PM an Admin, you're replied a hand-written message. Not some generic script most games use.

Cross platform: this speaks for itself, wonderful job not making it Droid exclusive or iPhone exclusive, if this was the case I'd have to buy an iPhone.

From me, and the entire PL community: you're doing a great job, we (I) don't mean to be harsh, we (I) just see the potential in this game and want to see it improve.

.Thanks.

icantgetkills
12-15-2010, 10:03 AM
Well said and so true they work hard any bugs or problems are replied to very fast and we have 1 dedicated dev team :)

I no my cash is going to a game developing team that deserves it

Refriedchicken
12-15-2010, 10:07 AM
^Truth^

Another thing i'd like to add: I love how they care less about getting our money than they do the economy. They could easily add an ELITE level 50 plat item and EVERYONE would buy it and ruin the economy, but they don't.

Lesrider
12-15-2010, 10:16 AM
Err the economy already IS ruined....

Cabero
12-15-2010, 10:20 AM
The best mobile RPG, including offline rpgs. Although some work is needed, the potential is, absolutely through the roof.

Admins work very hard. Most of us, including me have been harsh on staff.

It is, and will be the best mobile mmorpg ever made.

What I love:
Boss cutscenes.

Variety of class options: (ie: Paladins, Dexbears, etc) you can make several classes out of one.

PvP: I love CTF, its incredibly fun and keeps me more entertained than any other MMOs PvP system.

Graphics: Compared to other mobile RPGS, this game has elite visuals. The 3D aspect is just perfect, I wouldn't change the visuals for anything. Just look at games like Legends Arcana, and we fight huge monsters. It looks like a text based game compared to PL.

Platinum System: I love the fact that we are not charged on a monthly basis, rather we buy the maps which I think are priced very fairly, even too fair. I also love the prices on items from the platinum store.

Small business feel: I love how if you PM an Admin, you're replied a hand-written message. Not some generic script most games use.

Cross platform: this speaks for itself, wonderful job not making it Droid exclusive or iPhone exclusive, if this was the case I'd have to buy an iPhone.

From me, and the entire PL community: you're doing a great job, we (I) don't mean to be harsh, we (I) just see the potential in this game and want to see it improve.

.Thanks.
See, now if you posted about the flaws with that attitude people wouldn't haven't flamed you.

Refriedchicken
12-15-2010, 10:20 AM
To an extent yes.

although, it can be fixed. I liked my suggestion of raising inventory sale price of high end items, thus forcing a minimum.

Refriedchicken
12-15-2010, 10:21 AM
I know I was wrong. I edited the other post.

Lesrider
12-15-2010, 10:26 AM
Chicken, the new quests ruined the economy (that plus the nerf before that). If the devs wanted to keep the economy from crashing, they're not showing it.

icantgetkills
12-15-2010, 10:30 AM
Chicken, the new quests ruined the economy (that plus the nerf before that). If the devs wanted to keep the economy from crashing, they're not showing it.

I think they wanted it to crash so the items from drops go down so its better for casual players... That's why now a casual player/mage can buy a keepers staff for 25k and a cosmos helm for a low price now everyone can have good items :)

Refriedchicken
12-15-2010, 10:31 AM
It ruined Keeper drops, but on the other hand I made a killing by investing in sunblessed scims before the update.

Paid 100k each for 6, and because king was neglected in VL they became less common, sold all 6 160-180k each.

Lesrider
12-15-2010, 10:34 AM
But what fun is a game where everyone has all the best items? Yes, right now the cyber quest is keeping ppl playing, but it's more of a chore than fun. At least when items were worth more, it was exciting to loot one. Now all people say is "1 totem" "2 totem" "0 totem :("
Looting equipment is one of the basic building blocks of any rpg. If you take away that, you're losing a huge part of the fun and drive to play.

Lesrider
12-15-2010, 10:36 AM
And Chicken, the cyber sets make just about all the looted equipment useless. Yesterday when the weapons came out, wraith and mega blaster dropped 100k almost instantly.

Refriedchicken
12-15-2010, 10:39 AM
I wasn't even aware weapons were released.

I'm banned.

That sucks considering I just bought a mb yesterday for 375k l: