PDA

View Full Version : Development:- From a Noob to Mythic warrior in 8 days!

Ishtmeet
04-10-2014, 09:56 AM
Hey Arcane Legends.
I'm just sharing my story, many were surprized. Just feeling to share with everyone, maybe a Motivation for many Non-Plat users.

What was I before:- A level 15 twink, known as Ishhtmeet. Did a lot of PvP at that level, wasted a lot of plats for arcane pets(Hj and glacian(What I had)). Started arcane legends as a PvP. Got a friend , who told me about this game. I liked this game so much and just did PvP. Highest level=36. I never knew what endgame was, and never tried to make one. Then i saw lot of people with better pets( was my motivation) and I asked them You all wasted plats?. They said, No we have an endgame character and we farm for gold. I was like. Okay. Tell me more. He told me about elite stuff, lockeds stuff and all. I then decided to stop PvP, and start farming for gold. This happened 5 days before expansion. I created a new character and stopped playing my lvl 15.

How did I find ,What to do and how to Start:- Then I searched the whole forums, Guild section. I found 2 guilds that has description about elite farming. Farmers Inc and ELite Runners. I decided to go alphabetically, and prefered to talk about ELite Runners. I read a lot about them. I became excited. Then saw, need lvl 36 for that. I made a new warrior.. known as Ishxmeet and reached lvl 36 just a day before expansion. I asked the master of Elite runners(Queenotshade) to join, and he politely said few rules and I joined the guild, ELite RUnners.. ELite RUnners Thread-->(http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?123334-lt-ELITE-RUNNERS-gt-Recruiting-Again!)

How Farming Started:- was 1 day before the level 41 cap. Everyone was excited about the new maps, so as me. That 1 day, I ran all elite maps (without lepre) just to get all acheive ment points. Was 11,400 ap's in 1 day :) . Next day when cap came we all started leveling up, took 3 days for me to reach 41. came 596th and was very happy. The elite mode was turned off and only way to get my lepre( I decided not to use a single plat now, what mistake i did on my twink) was getting Elite Gold Puzzleboxes from arena. I did arena for a week, looted many puzzles , got lepre and found chalenger with all other ap's. That was far way interesting. Looted 45 teeths before the elite mode.

When Elite's came( Now those 8 days start here):-

First day after the elites came, I woke up and asked in guild if anyone was ready for elite farming. I got a party and started farming. No luck, No worries coz were my frst elite runs, I was loving these elites. I never wanted to stop. So this kept going. 1st day Looted elite gold dragonscale chest and sold for 300k.
Was My first gold Ever and was so happy!
Next day Woke up asked for party again, ran some elites and ran and ran. Did almost 14+ runs and looted one magma Blade of brutuality. Sold for1.1mil.
Oh God!! I was like yeah!. Bought My mythic armour.
3rd day:- Ran 10+ runs No loot. I was getting teeth. No worry about the loot. And i never looked back to my twink.
4th day:-Ran8-10 runs, got magma blades of tactics. sold for 300k. This was better than nothing. I looked my inventory has 600k gold. bought 9.9k potions each with 200k gold. and did some pvp just for fun.
5th day:- This was Sunday I think.. that was the day when i played for over 12 hours. ran a lot of Elites many nordr too. Guess what, all i got was Elite gold warchest and a Vixen in normal nordr. What i did was, enjoyed and was starving to farm more.
6th day;- That was the day when i got my full myth set :). Did over 5 runs and looted magmatic claymore of assault!!!! was 3.3 mil in auc, I think, I was the second one to loot that. I needed gold, was hungry and greedy too. so sold it just for 2.5 mil. And hell yeah. I'm mythic warior. Did upgrades too. helm took 1 hour, armour was easy. ( Many said U're just lucky dude. But i said, run a lot, farm a lot, U'll be having same luck as me.
7th day:- Now as I'm myth warior , I did more runs , I did like 10+ but got one warchest.(gold)
8th day;- This day , i took a holiday from my college( I'm doing engineering). started game in morning, Found party. farmed 7+ hours and Got magmatic blade of brutuality again! God I'm good in farming.Then thought to buy some clothes, and bought red arlor vanity and Amulet of Doom. And that was my last purchase off gold. Now I'm saving for arcane egg

The friend who said me;- Ohh Gosh!! You're Lucky that's all!" changed his comment when he heard" I did over 12 elite tindrin runs today". He changed his comment to:- Oh You deserve that!!. I hope he'll be replying on forums too :D

So Guys:-
To the Non Plat users,
If You are the same non-myth NOOB(used for me) like me,then try joining Farming guild and Farm hard. Never stop. NEVER!! If you dont have elite party try looting eggs at nordr or km3 is best bet. But never stop if u want to be sucessful in game or in real life too.
TBH I prefer throwing time on game now, not money.

No one can say you're poor or u're just too bored of farming. You need to know about best thing for u. The best guild for u. If u are non-mythic like me, You need a farming guild like me. Dont pop-up in PvP and hear frustrating comments from someone who kill u. Farm for your self and beat em when ure fully geared.
My advice= Join the guild who excels in farming for ur gold. And if u like PvP . u can join the top guilds.
At last, I want to thank Elite RUnners, and our Most Hard-Working Guild leader for everything I have acheived.
If you're interested in farming, I have posted guild's link above. Visit it :)

You Guys are the best and I'll stay with You till i Play this game.

:GB_bonesrock::GB_bonesrock::GB_bonesrock::GB_bone srock::GB_bonesrock::GB_bonesrock::GB_bonesrock::G B_bonesrock::GB_bonesrock::GB_bonesrock::GB_bonesr ock:

Hoardseeker
04-10-2014, 10:00 AM
Is this is a Guide?Seems like it ....:)

Ishtmeet
04-10-2014, 10:00 AM
Is this is a Guide?

U can call it, But it's my story :)

Madnex
04-10-2014, 10:08 AM

Zeus
04-10-2014, 10:11 AM
Awesome!

I hope this makes you realize that you don't need to spend a lot of money to get good gear.

Ishtmeet
04-10-2014, 10:33 AM
Awesome!

I hope this makes you realize that you don't need to spend a lot of money to get good gear.
i know now! And spreading it.
Thanks for replying on my thread tho ! ;)

basketholic209
04-10-2014, 10:38 AM
Worth reading :)

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

Ishtmeet
04-10-2014, 10:44 AM
Worth reading :)

Sceazikua
04-10-2014, 11:25 AM
Wow. That was incredible, seriously! The first run I did with you, you were the warrior holding a shield with 1k6 armor :)
I always got bored of elite and cant understand why non of our guildmates want elite no matter how I call except you and ray and occasionally some others. All I do now is go online, check cs to see if my stuff are sold (because Im broke now after buying something I thought to be winning lottery but it turns out to be only a small/no/lose profit) and log off being disapointed, ocasionally solo 1 or 2 kraken elites because I cant solo nordr or shuyal or tindirin and theres no party now. Its because I play badly so noone wants me in pt I guess :(

Ishtmeet
04-10-2014, 11:29 AM
Wow. That was incredible, seriously! The first run I did with you, you were the warrior holding a shield with 1k6 armor :)
I always got bored of elite and cant understand why non of our guildmates want elite no matter how I call except you and ray and occasionally some others. All I do now is go online, check cs to see if my stuff are sold (because Im broke now after buying something I thought to be winning lottery but it turns out to be only a small/no/lose profit) and log off being disapointed, ocasionally solo 1 or 2 kraken elites because I cant solo nordr or shuyal or tindirin and theres no party now.

Scea maybe all upgrading their new gears :) But Everytime some one asks for elite i cancel my upgrades on mythic armour and helm, and get going. Come online bro, I'll run dozens off them with u.

Sceazikua
04-10-2014, 12:06 PM
Thanks for your kind words ish, but I cant be online now its 1 am here, only surfing through webs :p Ill try hardcore elite tomorrow, lets see if I had some luck! If I ever looted a good stuff sold for 1m> my dream ring (mythic one btw) will be closer to me!
Btw I never knew you had hj and glacian. Why didnt you lvl up that character instead?

Archerios
04-10-2014, 12:26 PM
A great motivation for non-plat user.Good job :smile:

Ishtmeet
04-10-2014, 12:50 PM
A great motivation for non-plat user.Good job :smile:
thank you sir :)

Ishtmeet
04-10-2014, 12:51 PM
Thanks for your kind words ish, but I cant be online now its 1 am here, only surfing through webs :p Ill try hardcore elite tomorrow, lets see if I had some luck! If I ever looted a good stuff sold for 1m> my dream ring (mythic one btw) will be closer to me!
Btw I never knew you had hj and glacian. Why didnt you lvl up that character instead?
My little bro loves to play pvp with it. :) he enjoys it. Add it if u wanna see my old version :)

bloodpack004
04-10-2014, 12:53 PM
Very well said ish! Got motivated to start farming. will meet you in game soon ;)

Ishtmeet
04-10-2014, 01:48 PM
Very well said ish! Got motivated to start farming. will meet you in game soon ;)
Will be my pleasure meeting u, BHAI :)

Energizeric
04-10-2014, 02:43 PM
Good story. I try telling people all the time that you can succeed without spending large amounts of plat and they never want to believe. It requires hard work and you have to put in the time. But you can succeed.

Starkinea
04-10-2014, 03:10 PM
Ish! Wow! It's really inspiring story
Good job, you're great tank, always fun running with you
:-D

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Ishtmeet
Good story. I try telling people all the time that you can succeed without spending large amounts of plat and they never want to believe. It requires hard work and you have to put in the time. But you can succeed.
Hard work, and a RIght way .

Ishtmeet
Ish! Wow! It's really inspiring story
Good job, you're great tank, always fun running with you
:-D

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Thanks Starinkea :) I love to run with u too <3

jearanna
04-10-2014, 03:25 PM
Good job ♡

Ishtmeet
04-10-2014, 03:26 PM
How cn I forget, Thanks Remiem for liking my post :D

Ishtmeet
04-10-2014, 03:26 PM
Good job ♡:* :*

hozukreti
04-10-2014, 03:44 PM
Nice story, good luck.

Ishtmeet
04-10-2014, 04:00 PM
Nice story, good luck.

thank u :)

AL_Newbie
04-10-2014, 04:02 PM
I joined cause this inspired me. Ubersinner =)
Ishtmeet can tank =)

KingMartin
04-10-2014, 04:06 PM
Wow, nice story and thank you for all the nice words about our guild! I only hope we deserve you buddy, hehe :)

What I liked about you is that when I recruited you - I think you were 35 and we had 36 as the requirement - you promised to make it to 41 fast. And hell yeah, I think you were our first capped tank!!!

Helm upgrade one hour? O.o Seriously? I remember I started the quest watching morning news and I ended watching late night xxx movie :)

Anyway, I am glad that you enjoy being with us! Thanks for the story!

KingMartin
04-10-2014, 04:07 PM
Ishtmeet can tank =)
Nice to have you in our guild. Welcome again! :)

Ishtmeet
04-10-2014, 04:15 PM
Wow, nice story and thank you for all the nice words about our guild! I only hope we deserve you buddy, hehe :)

What I liked about you is that when I recruited you - I think you were 35 and we had 36 as the requirement - you promised to make it to 41 fast. And hell yeah, I think you were our first capped tank!!!

Helm upgrade one hour? O.o Seriously? I remember I started the quest watching morning news and I ended watching late night xxx movie :)
Hey King, I just feel like sharing, coz lots of more twinks/non -plat low lvl users there. who keep on farming gold chest for feeding pets. hope they can reach forums and know how to be a millionaire in game. And yes it took 1 hour continuosly

Anyway, I am glad that you enjoy being with us! Thanks for the story!
hey King, I just wanted to post this thread, to make people belive in what is possible. I know many low lvl twinks/new players farm gold chest or trade them for feeding pets, if they can read this, and if this helps someone. Ill be the happiest man :) and yeah it was a lil more than 1 hour, maybe 1.10

Ishtmeet
04-10-2014, 04:16 PM
Ishtmeet can tank =)

hey welcome :)

drawfflerz
04-10-2014, 06:52 PM
Nice guide dude :)

Rare
04-10-2014, 08:21 PM
Awesome!

Time is money

Arca
04-10-2014, 08:59 PM
Great motivation for non plat user like me...

Kakashis
04-10-2014, 10:53 PM
Glad u got the luck, fully deserved!! Now with luck lix for around 10k, let's keep running and getting Lucky!

Elite runners for life :)

utpal
04-10-2014, 11:05 PM
wow. tum engg padh rahei ho and getting so mch time to play? thts amazing.
seems like u farm alot then studying XD.
back lagnei ka darr nehi hei kya bhai? :D
mei v engg kar raha hu bt i dnt get tht mch time to play like 8-10+ runs in tindirin elite.
i get like 20-30mins and 2-3hrs in holidays.

uunknownn
04-11-2014, 02:24 AM
your so lucky..but sometimes luck isnt with me im farming elites for two weeks and i never get elite pinks dont know why:( but thanks for this thread.

Jirikjurasek
04-11-2014, 04:19 AM
Nice guide :-)
Its a pity that my more beautiful half wants only two more dmg :D its really relax have another tank side by side, we have to try it some day :-)

Iliketolol
04-11-2014, 05:55 AM
Nice guide but.... How come a lvl 15 twink with glacian and hammerjaw considered noob? lol..

Ishtmeet
04-11-2014, 07:51 AM
Nice guide but.... How come a lvl 15 twink with glacian and hammerjaw considered noob? lol..
Many people called me NOOB on my 41 when I was full legendary ;)

Ishtmeet
04-11-2014, 07:52 AM
wow. tum engg padh rahei ho and getting so mch time to play? thts amazing.
seems like u farm alot then studying XD.
back lagnei ka darr nehi hei kya bhai? :D
mei v engg kar raha hu bt i dnt get tht mch time to play like 8-10+ runs in tindirin elite.
i get like 20-30mins and 2-3hrs in holidays.
Study 2-3hrs /day is enough and I play while studying too ;) Get bored off studies? do 2 elite tindrin runs and back to study ;)

Iliketolol
04-11-2014, 08:03 AM

I am full legendary, does that make me noob aswell?

Sceazikua
04-11-2014, 09:27 AM
Hes good though. I did run with him while he only had 1k6 armor with shield (full legendary) and he tanked well in first map, not much death that run :)

Ishtmeet
04-12-2014, 03:02 AM
I am full legendary, does that make me noob aswell?
Not You, Can you ask the ppl who say that? Instead of me? lol

Chronexia
04-12-2014, 06:17 AM
This kept my hopes up :)

overpowermage
04-12-2014, 06:48 AM
Add me overpowerogue.I want to ask some questions about elite farming as I NEVER go to elite map to farm since November of last year.Maybe you can moderate or persuade me :)
See you soon.

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk

Ishtmeet
04-12-2014, 07:21 AM
Sure will. :)

Bless
04-12-2014, 07:30 AM
Nice story! I'll try farming!

Bless's road-to-Samael Farms

Anyona
04-12-2014, 08:30 AM
Great story, you are an inspiration.
I got my myth helm yesterday and I was fortunate enough to loot Magma blades brutality level 41.
Just goes to show that dedication is what is needed for Elite farming, not just luck!

Alcrexx
04-12-2014, 08:43 AM
Hey Arcane Legends.
I'm just sharing my story, many were surprized. Just feeling to share with everyone, maybe a Motivation for many Non-Plat users.

What was I before:- A level 15 twink, known as Ishhtmeet. Did a lot of PvP at that level, wasted a lot of plats for arcane pets(Hj and glacian(What I had)). Started arcane legends as a PvP. Got a friend , who told me about this game. I liked this game so much and just did PvP. Highest level=36. I never knew what endgame was, and never tried to make one. Then i saw lot of people with better pets( was my motivation) and I asked them You all wasted plats?. They said, No we have an endgame character and we farm for gold. I was like. Okay. Tell me more. He told me about elite stuff, lockeds stuff and all. I then decided to stop PvP, and start farming for gold. This happened 5 days before expansion. I created a new character and stopped playing my lvl 15.

How did I find ,What to do and how to Start:- Then I searched the whole forums, Guild section. I found 2 guilds that has description about elite farming. Farmers Inc and ELite Runners. I decided to go alphabetically, and prefered to talk about ELite Runners. I read a lot about them. I became excited. Then saw, need lvl 36 for that. I made a new warrior.. known as Ishxmeet and reached lvl 36 just a day before expansion. I asked the master of Elite runners(Queenotshade) to join, and he politely said few rules and I joined the guild, ELite RUnners.. ELite RUnners Thread-->(http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?123334-lt-ELITE-RUNNERS-gt-Recruiting-Again!)

How Farming Started:- was 1 day before the level 41 cap. Everyone was excited about the new maps, so as me. That 1 day, I ran all elite maps (without lepre) just to get all acheive ment points. Was 11,400 ap's in 1 day :) . Next day when cap came we all started leveling up, took 3 days for me to reach 41. came 596th and was very happy. The elite mode was turned off and only way to get my lepre( I decided not to use a single plat now, what mistake i did on my twink) was getting Elite Gold Puzzleboxes from arena. I did arena for a week, looted many puzzles , got lepre and found chalenger with all other ap's. That was far way interesting. Looted 45 teeths before the elite mode.

When Elite's came( Now those 8 days start here):-

First day after the elites came, I woke up and asked in guild if anyone was ready for elite farming. I got a party and started farming. No luck, No worries coz were my frst elite runs, I was loving these elites. I never wanted to stop. So this kept going. 1st day Looted elite gold dragonscale chest and sold for 300k.
Was My first gold Ever and was so happy!
Next day Woke up asked for party again, ran some elites and ran and ran. Did almost 14+ runs and looted one magma Blade of brutuality. Sold for1.1mil.
Oh God!! I was like yeah!. Bought My mythic armour.
3rd day:- Ran 10+ runs No loot. I was getting teeth. No worry about the loot. And i never looked back to my twink.
4th day:-Ran8-10 runs, got magma blades of tactics. sold for 300k. This was better than nothing. I looked my inventory has 600k gold. bought 9.9k potions each with 200k gold. and did some pvp just for fun.
5th day:- This was Sunday I think.. that was the day when i played for over 12 hours. ran a lot of Elites many nordr too. Guess what, all i got was Elite gold warchest and a Vixen in normal nordr. What i did was, enjoyed and was starving to farm more.
6th day;- That was the day when i got my full myth set :). Did over 5 runs and looted magmatic claymore of assault!!!! was 3.3 mil in auc, I think, I was the second one to loot that. I needed gold, was hungry and greedy too. so sold it just for 2.5 mil. And hell yeah. I'm mythic warior. Did upgrades too. helm took 1 hour, armour was easy. ( Many said U're just lucky dude. But i said, run a lot, farm a lot, U'll be having same luck as me.
7th day:- Now as I'm myth warior , I did more runs , I did like 10+ but got one warchest.(gold)
8th day;- This day , i took a holiday from my college( I'm doing engineering). started game in morning, Found party. farmed 7+ hours and Got magmatic blade of brutuality again! God I'm good in farming.Then thought to buy some clothes, and bought red arlor vanity and Amulet of Doom. And that was my last purchase off gold. Now I'm saving for arcane egg

The friend who said me;- Ohh Gosh!! You're Lucky that's all!" changed his comment when he heard" I did over 12 elite tindrin runs today". He changed his comment to:- Oh You deserve that!!. I hope he'll be replying on forums too :D

So Guys:-
To the Non Plat users,
If You are the same non-myth NOOB(used for me) like me,then try joining Farming guild and Farm hard. Never stop. NEVER!! If you dont have elite party try looting eggs at nordr or km3 is best bet. But never stop if u want to be sucessful in game or in real life too.
TBH I prefer throwing time on game now, not money.

No one can say you're poor or u're just too bored of farming. You need to know about best thing for u. The best guild for u. If u are non-mythic like me, You need a farming guild like me. Dont pop-up in PvP and hear frustrating comments from someone who kill u. Farm for your self and beat em when ure fully geared.
My advice= Join the guild who excels in farming for ur gold. And if u like PvP . u can join the top guilds.
At last, I want to thank Elite RUnners, and our Most Hard-Working Guild leader for everything I have acheived.
If you're interested in farming, I have posted guild's link above. Visit it :)

:GB_bonesrock::GB_bonesrock::GB_bonesrock::GB_bone srock::GB_bonesrock::GB_bonesrock::GB_bonesrock::G B_bonesrock::GB_bonesrock::GB_bonesrock::GB_bonesr ock:

It's not a just a good story, but it's brilliant! I can't imagine how many runs taken for full myth set.
I occasionally running in elites and quite lazy to do that. Right now, you have motivate me to go for some elites w/ friends. Haha.

You've succeed for farm those myth items you need. All I can say, I'm quite speechless.. Superbly done (guide)!

razerfingers
04-12-2014, 08:57 AM
That was a really good story i liked it!

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall

Kellhus
04-12-2014, 09:41 AM
Nice. Sounds like you were very dedicated to making it happen. My story similar but nowhere near as fast or as lucky lol. But yeah I put in alot of time trying to farm stuff to get my myth set as well after taking a season off to twink. Finally after getting the set and upgrade was feeling a bit depressed bc NOW I found I needed a ring (cries whered my mana go!) . But reading your story makes me feel more inspired to get back out there and find a way to make it happen. So thanks for that! Happy farming!

Ishtmeet
04-12-2014, 10:12 AM
Nice. Sounds like you were very dedicated to making it happen. My story similar but nowhere near as fast or as lucky lol. But yeah I put in alot of time trying to farm stuff to get my myth set as well after taking a season off to twink. Finally after getting the set and upgrade was feeling a bit depressed bc NOW I found I needed a ring (cries whered my mana go!) . But reading your story makes me feel more inspired to get back out there and find a way to make it happen. So thanks for that! Happy farming!

that's why I made it :) Good luck !!

User111
04-12-2014, 11:44 AM
Truly Hardcore! :smile:

Ishtmeet
04-12-2014, 08:52 PM
I'll update this thread with the answers of frequently answered question by people in game.

Kakashis
04-12-2014, 11:58 PM
Hehe hard work always pays off and endgame farming is the only thing I strive for now. Pvp is best at twink, endgame pvp is kind of political.

Ishtmeet
04-13-2014, 01:29 AM
Hehe hard work always pays off and endgame farming is the only thing I strive for now. Pvp is best at twink, endgame pvp is kind of political.

well said!

overpowermage
04-13-2014, 02:21 AM
How about merching?Hmm.......

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk

Ishtmeet
04-13-2014, 04:21 AM
Merching is slow and more gold u have, more u can earn from merch but I don't like merching. Farming better :) for me.

otakudesuu
04-13-2014, 04:21 AM
You're making me feel like going through elite tindrin lol. Cool story

basketholic209
04-13-2014, 05:54 AM
Merching is slow and more gold u have, more u can earn from merch but I don't like merching. Farming better :) for me.

Trust me, merching is not slow at all. I've never opened a single locked crate, nor using any plats to buy things (Grimm's eggs, vanities, Leps, etc.) and sell them for gold. I've accumulated around 200m net profit in 6 months (started playing since around August or September), all is merely from merching.

But yes, some might find that merching is boring, lol.

josephine82
04-13-2014, 06:06 AM
Good job Ish!meow ;))

Ishtmeet
04-13-2014, 07:10 AM
Trust me, merching is not slow at all. I've never opened a single locked crate, nor using any plats to buy things (Grimm's eggs, vanities, Leps, etc.) and sell them for gold. I've accumulated around 200m net profit in 6 months (started playing since around August or September), all is merely from merching.

But yes, some might find that merching is boring, lol.

Basket, You're the guy who has the most lepre in auction. I have a "Baska" Lepre too! I thought you actually wasted plats, but I will try to meet you in game for some merching tips. If u like :)

Ishtmeet
04-13-2014, 07:13 AM
Good job Ish!meow ;))

Aww u found me on forums too! Meow bau ;) ;) Thanks

Erik Herrera
04-13-2014, 03:24 PM
Awesome , but where do we farm magmatic weapons ? Add me , iisted :)

Erik Herrera
04-13-2014, 04:33 PM
Add me iisted so I can join Elite Runners please :)

Ishtmeet
04-13-2014, 04:51 PM
Hi erik. Thanks for posting on thread. Magmatic weapons drop in Elite Tindrin maps.
Maps-loot
1st- Mamatic rogue weapon
2nd- Magmatic mage staff
3rd - armours
4th- magmatic warior blades
5th- helms

And to join elite runners, u must be level 40 and you should do a test run with couple of officers. For officers list go to guild thread. Link posted in this thrrad, and mesaage any of the officers.
Good luck and see u soon in guild!

Sent from my GT-S7562 using Tapatalk

Erik Herrera
04-14-2014, 12:32 AM
Yeah I am lvl 40 and I ran an elite with queenotshade and other officers :) queenotshade invited me , so happy to join !

Ishtmeet
04-14-2014, 02:33 AM
Welcome to your home Erik!

Taaraveo
04-14-2014, 10:50 AM
Thanks for the story... Looks like a cool guild you have there...

Ishtmeet
04-14-2014, 12:52 PM
I love the guild. Like The crop depends on what type of land u have. If its fertile crops are healthy . Same.. if u want to be strong u need a great group of team. And yea we are COOL. Recruiting again. Everone who wants to farm is welcome !

iisted
04-14-2014, 12:52 PM
Are you on ishxmeet? :)

Ishtmeet
04-14-2014, 12:55 PM
Now!

Ishtmeet
04-15-2014, 06:24 AM
That was a good story u r lucky man , I'm also non-plats user I'm playing this game for season 1 I'm strong 1 without mythic when someone check my status they say how u get that much strong I say just hard work but now I'm feel like so weak cz all high ppl get mythic so then want 2 so I try farming but my luck never give me good item sometimes give me locks but its been 1week I farming elite km3 I didn't got anything so then I thought maybe its broken so I sold and buy new 1 so I try again same nothing its been 1 month I didn't get anything good I tried and anger so I sold its my leap , its like luck has gone forever me I'm getting so bed now days I hope someday I'll get mythic items . :( :( :(
Look like youre Indian, What's ur ign/ I'll talk to you in game.

Zynzyn
04-15-2014, 09:42 PM
Beautiful story :) Your hard work paid off and you enjoyed it so much as is obvious.

radlr32
04-17-2014, 04:45 AM
hey arcane legends.
I'm just sharing my story, many were surprized. Just feeling to share with everyone, maybe a motivation for many non-plat users.

what was i before:- a level 15 twink, known as ishhtmeet. Did a lot of pvp at that level, wasted a lot of plats for arcane pets(hj and glacian(what i had)). Started arcane legends as a pvp. Got a friend , who told me about this game. I liked this game so much and just did pvp. Highest level=36. I never knew what endgame was, and never tried to make one. Then i saw lot of people with better pets( was my motivation) and i asked them you all wasted plats?. They said, no we have an endgame character and we farm for gold. I was like. Okay. Tell me more. He told me about elite stuff, lockeds stuff and all. I then decided to stop pvp, and start farming for gold. This happened 5 days before expansion. I created a new character and stopped playing my lvl 15.

how did i find ,what to do and how to start:- then i searched the whole forums, guild section. I found 2 guilds that has description about elite farming. Farmers inc and elite runners. I decided to go alphabetically, and prefered to talk about elite runners. I read a lot about them. I became excited. Then saw, need lvl 36 for that. I made a new warrior.. Known as ishxmeet and reached lvl 36 just a day before expansion. I asked the master of elite runners(queenotshade) to join, and he politely said few rules and i joined the guild, elite runners.. Elite runners thread-->(http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?123334-lt-elite-runners-gt-recruiting-again!)

how farming started:- was 1 day before the level 41 cap. Everyone was excited about the new maps, so as me. That 1 day, i ran all elite maps (without lepre) just to get all acheive ment points. Was 11,400 ap's in 1 day :) . Next day when cap came we all started leveling up, took 3 days for me to reach 41. Came 596th and was very happy. The elite mode was turned off and only way to get my lepre( i decided not to use a single plat now, what mistake i did on my twink) was getting elite gold puzzleboxes from arena. I did arena for a week, looted many puzzles , got lepre and found chalenger with all other ap's. That was far way interesting. Looted 45 teeths before the elite mode.

when elite's came( now those 8 days start here):-

first day after the elites came, i woke up and asked in guild if anyone was ready for elite farming. I got a party and started farming. No luck, no worries coz were my frst elite runs, i was loving these elites. I never wanted to stop. So this kept going. 1st day looted elite gold dragonscale chest and sold for 300k.
Was my first gold ever and was so happy!
Next day woke up asked for party again, ran some elites and ran and ran. Did almost 14+ runs and looted one magma blade of brutuality. Sold for1.1mil.
Oh god!! I was like yeah!. Bought my mythic armour.
3rd day:- ran 10+ runs no loot. I was getting teeth. No worry about the loot. And i never looked back to my twink.
4th day:-ran8-10 runs, got magma blades of tactics. Sold for 300k. This was better than nothing. I looked my inventory has 600k gold. Bought 9.9k potions each with 200k gold. And did some pvp just for fun.
5th day:- this was sunday i think.. That was the day when i played for over 12 hours. Ran a lot of elites many nordr too. Guess what, all i got was elite gold warchest and a vixen in normal nordr. What i did was, enjoyed and was starving to farm more.
6th day;- that was the day when i got my full myth set :). Did over 5 runs and looted magmatic claymore of assault!!!! Was 3.3 mil in auc, i think, i was the second one to loot that. I needed gold, was hungry and greedy too. So sold it just for 2.5 mil. And hell yeah. I'm mythic warior. Did upgrades too. Helm took 1 hour, armour was easy. ( many said u're just lucky dude. But i said, run a lot, farm a lot, u'll be having same luck as me.
7th day:- now as i'm myth warior , i did more runs , i did like 10+ but got one warchest.(gold)
8th day;- this day , i took a holiday from my college( i'm doing engineering). Started game in morning, found party. Farmed 7+ hours and got magmatic blade of brutuality again! God i'm good in farming.then thought to buy some clothes, and bought red arlor vanity and amulet of doom. And that was my last purchase off gold. Now i'm saving for arcane egg

the friend who said me;- ohh gosh!! You're lucky that's all!" changed his comment when he heard" i did over 12 elite tindrin runs today". He changed his comment to:- oh you deserve that!!. I hope he'll be replying on forums too :d

so guys:-
to the non plat users,
if you are the same non-myth noob(used for me) like me,then try joining farming guild and farm hard. Never stop. Never!! If you dont have elite party try looting eggs at nordr or km3 is best bet. But never stop if u want to be sucessful in game or in real life too.
Tbh i prefer throwing time on game now, not money.

No one can say you're poor or u're just too bored of farming. You need to know about best thing for u. The best guild for u. If u are non-mythic like me, you need a farming guild like me. Dont pop-up in pvp and hear frustrating comments from someone who kill u. Farm for your self and beat em when ure fully geared.
My advice= join the guild who excels in farming for ur gold. And if u like pvp . U can join the top guilds.
At last, i want to thank elite runners, and our most hard-working guild leader for everything i have acheived.
If you're interested in farming, i have posted guild's link above. Visit it :)

you guys are the best and i'll stay with you till i play this game.

:gb_bonesrock::gb_bonesrock::gb_bonesrock::gb_bone srock::gb_bonesrock::gb_bonesrock::gb_bonesrock::g b_bonesrock::gb_bonesrock::gb_bonesrock::gb_bonesr ock:

i named my deary after you bro. ;) congrats mr mythic :d haha -radlr

OwnedSkillz
04-18-2014, 03:21 AM
Umm Ishmeet can u give me some tips on strong weapons that i should use for warrior?Like Magmatic?

Ishtmeet
04-19-2014, 03:07 AM
Hey, thanks radlr for replying. Your th person I.started playing PvP with. I miss pvp days, but I guarentee ill be back to that twink bracket soon:)

Ishtmeet
04-19-2014, 03:11 AM
Hey ownedskillz, thanks for replying on the thread.
The primary wepon what I use is devrourer maul with 2 super gems.
But I prefer you to play/tank using magmatic clamore of WILL. Its an Awesome weapon with an armour boost. It will help you a lot. Those consiq. Sheild are good too.
If you don't have magma, try to loot it in 4th elite tindrinmap. :)
Good luck!

Uikuha
04-19-2014, 06:29 AM
Wow you are amazing! Work so hard running elite more than 10 run in elite tindirin in a day... make i want to have myth set and farning now!!!

Sorry my English

Uikuha
04-19-2014, 06:30 AM
Wow you are amazing! Work so hard running elite more than 10 run in elite tindirin in a day... make i want to have myth set and farning now!!!

Sorry my English

Edit: i want to edit my last post not quote sorry -_-

Sorry my English

Anyona
04-19-2014, 08:54 AM
Not trying to steal the show or anything but I thought this would be the right thread to post my story in.
A few days ago I was a little smurf still in Tarlok gear. I had already brought my mythic helm but there was no hope in me getting the mythic armour, well at least I thought there was no hope. My guild master Queenotshade and another member of our Guild (Elite Runners) was helping me with some aps, we was doing Ancient Mariner Reef (Elite)
It only took us a few mins to reach the boss, after defeating the boss to my surprise me and my guild master looted an Elite Golden Pirate Chest II. I looked in the cs to see that these were only selling for 20k :(. I tested my luck and to my surprise I looted a Mythic Warrior Helm and gained the orange with envy ap. Out of a box that sells for 24k I looted an item which sells for 1m. Of course I sold the helm and I now had 1.8m (I had 800k before). This was the day that I had hope again, I upgraded my armour that night and in the morning upgraded the helm, brought 2 pets and a lunar pendant. Just goes to show how trying your luck can pay off.
I just want to say a massive thank you to everyone in Elite Runners, you guys are all great. Queen, thank you for taking me back when I had left you for my so called 'friends' , I probably wouldn't be here today. :D

Tendirin
04-20-2014, 08:53 AM
i like it thanks

Sent from my iPhone using tapatalk,Ign Athellica

jsam
04-25-2014, 11:24 AM
Jsam

Vikkstarhd/iepeazebas
04-29-2014, 08:42 AM
So i tried to join Elite runners because of this thread, but when i went to a member/recuiter/member can i join they said we will do test run so i said ok and they turned me down, so im sorry to say this but im dissapointed :(.

Ishtmeet
04-30-2014, 01:53 AM
So i tried to join Elite runners because of this thread, but when i went to a member/recuiter/member can i join they said we will do test run so i said ok and they turned me down, so im sorry to say this but im dissapointed :(.

Test run is just to see whether you know how to survive in elites or not. No one wants a player in a party who doesnt use potions and die like 20 times in a run. If you think you're good, just give the test run. It's very simple. You'll not be alone, A group of expert officers will run with You.
Thanks

Thewitch
06-22-2014, 03:02 AM
Wow...nice guide/story :P
That tells very well how non-plat user can get money, but imo you were a bit too lucky..hehe...you used any luck kits? :D

Ishtmeet
06-22-2014, 03:52 AM
Wow...nice guide/story :P
That tells very well how non-plat user can get money, but imo you were a bit too lucky..hehe...you used any luck kits? :D

Kits were not introduced during that time. So only lepre. :p

Sent from my Gpad_G1 using Tapatalk

Amazonina
06-23-2014, 02:09 PM
you hit it right on time. Now hardly anything sells

Ishtmeet
06-28-2014, 11:28 PM
you hit it right on time. Now hardly anything sells

Agreed!

Jantroy
06-29-2014, 06:51 AM
This made me rethink about lvl-ing my mage.
since the beginning i played this game, all i do is Pvp ( you can tell by my sig & credits to sir juicy for it) since im too lazy to lvl up. Reading this just inspired me to do more, so thanks Ishtmeet :)

Sirnoobalot
06-30-2014, 11:22 AM
Non- plat noob to mythic? i thought u said "wasted a lot of plats for arcane pets".
So you're not pure non plat

Ishtmeet
06-30-2014, 03:35 PM
Non- plat noob to mythic? i thought u said "wasted a lot of plats for arcane pets".

Read the whole thread from start..
Please?

Xeusx
06-30-2014, 06:26 PM
IF you don't read the thread's post, do not troll the thread's post then.

Sirnoobalot
06-30-2014, 10:21 PM
IF you don't read the thread's post, do not troll the thread's post then.
Ikr,sorry:eagerness:

crimbone
07-09-2014, 04:23 PM
Nicely done ish :)

Kyuura
07-09-2014, 10:23 PM
I love ur post ish.
U make me inspired :D Good Job ^^

Saribeau
07-11-2014, 06:26 PM
good story. Lol need to join Elite runners, I always join my friends in pvp guilds but want to run elites and they are always pvping XD lol im an idiot

SacredKnight
07-12-2014, 05:48 AM
Not trying to steal the show or anything but I thought this would be the right thread to post my story in.
A few days ago I was a little smurf still in Tarlok gear. I had already brought my mythic helm but there was no hope in me getting the mythic armour, well at least I thought there was no hope. My guild master Queenotshade and another member of our Guild (Elite Runners) was helping me with some aps, we was doing Ancient Mariner Reef (Elite)
It only took us a few mins to reach the boss, after defeating the boss to my surprise me and my guild master looted an Elite Golden Pirate Chest II. I looked in the cs to see that these were only selling for 20k :(. I tested my luck and to my surprise I looted a Mythic Warrior Helm and gained the orange with envy ap. Out of a box that sells for 24k I looted an item which sells for 1m. Of course I sold the helm and I now had 1.8m (I had 800k before). This was the day that I had hope again, I upgraded my armour that night and in the morning upgraded the helm, brought 2 pets and a lunar pendant. Just goes to show how trying your luck can pay off.
I just want to say a massive thank you to everyone in Elite Runners, you guys are all great. Queen, thank you for taking me back when I had left you for my so called 'friends' , I probably wouldn't be here today. :D

LOL, nice job :)
But we don't want people getting the idea that it is easy to get Mythic Armor pieces from ordinary Elite chests. Their rare enough in locks, I was lucky myself to loot a piece of warrior mythic....meh may as well say a quick summation of my story :3

Noob Warrior/Legendary only
Bought a few plats, looted mythic armor on 6th crate
Sold it for 2.7 mil
Waited
Bought set for 2.5 mil later in the game
Upgraded
Capped to lvl 41
Bought doom +11
Traded doom +11 and others for slag
Sold slag for 490k
Farmed the heck out of crates
URSOTH EVENT LIVE
Forged Elondrian crates/farmed the heck out of essences
Earn't 1mil+
Bought Vigilant Pavise
More Farming and stuff/elites/event
Earn't enough gold and bought mythic ring for gold + egg
Full Mythic warrior ( Including Pets, Scorch ( bought for plats ) and Grimm ( bought for 690k gold ) )

Summation of the Summation/ TL;DR :
Hope your lucky :3

Syberg
07-12-2014, 12:22 PM
So nice that peoples get inspired by only one story, thats really cool! Maybe its going to be elite age in our comunity? Hopefully! Thanks for sharing your story meet :-)

Ishtmeet
07-12-2014, 12:34 PM
So nice that peoples get inspired by only one story, thats really cool! Maybe its going to be elite age in our comunity? Hopefully! Thanks for sharing your story meet :-)

I'm very glad to see lot of people joined us by reading this, many of those farmed for myths so fast! Well, I think if you use the amount of plats in farming instead of crates, farming would definitely give you something for each plat! So farming is still the best way to earn stuff.

XbladenunterX
09-19-2014, 04:17 AM
Well ,very nice story, love to beginning to the end . I got last exam on this mon and I am free.oh if
u want to know how I am,I'm thordrago. Tell nox I said hi!! :)

Chrisaetoshawker
09-25-2014, 09:51 AM
Stop calling my ign guys... xD

Kreasadriii
10-01-2014, 10:19 PM
Like it so much, Unstoppable Farming ;)

Zylx
10-16-2014, 10:46 PM
Ishhhhhhhhhhhh where are youuuuuuuu?

Raselph
10-16-2014, 11:17 PM
this should be one of the greatest guide for warriors that ive seen in years

gratz on your guide and best of luck and good job

Ishtmeet
10-17-2014, 05:37 AM
Ishhhhhhhhhhhh where are youuuuuuuu?

Sorry bro, I left the game :-)

Raselph
10-17-2014, 09:25 AM

Wkwkwkwkwkwkwkwkwkwkkw whyyyyyyyyyy??????

Raselph
10-17-2014, 09:30 AM

What does this mean then??

Zylx
10-17-2014, 10:04 AM
D':

But.. but... but.... D':

GuardianTwo
10-17-2014, 10:31 AM

But.. But.. you had said that you just taking a break right? not leaving... :,(

Raselph
10-18-2014, 01:44 AM
wasn't this thread a sticky thread?

Ishtmeet
10-19-2014, 10:06 AM
What does this mean then??

It means, I will play with Elite runners till I play that game. When I left I was in ER so why are you asking?

Ishtmeet
10-19-2014, 10:07 AM
D':

But.. but... but.... D':
Miss ya ;)

Zylx
10-19-2014, 11:44 PM
Miss ya ;)
Miss you more! Now come back!

kinzmet
11-09-2014, 08:05 AM
Hi Ishtmeet!
I already had a full myth end game sorc and some arcane pets+gears. But when I read your story, it inpired me to continue my abbandoned rogue. Starting from scratch with no golds comming from my main account. I leveled it up to 41 before the Halloween event. Then the event came! To make the story short, I also had a full myth rogue now. But mine tooked 3 weeks (halloween event). You can say that in my story, its 3 weeks to full mythic rogue :)

Thanks for sharing Ishtmeet :)

PS: We fought sometimes ago on the level 15 twink bracket :)

Ishtmeet
11-12-2014, 10:57 AM
Hi Ishtmeet!
I already had a full myth end game sorc and some arcane pets+gears. But when I read your story, it inpired me to continue my abbandoned rogue. Starting from scratch with no golds comming from my main account. I leveled it up to 41 before the Halloween event. Then the event came! To make the story short, I also had a full myth rogue now. But mine tooked 3 weeks (halloween event). You can say that in my story, its 3 weeks to full mythic rogue :)

Thanks for sharing Ishtmeet :)

PS: We fought sometimes ago on the level 15 twink bracket :)
Wow that's really nice!
Congratulations ;)
What is your lvl 15 Ign? Let me know =)

CAK Vader
11-12-2014, 11:52 AM
Hi ish! Since you're so good at doing these runs, go loot me a deary pls, am poor :c

Ishtmeet
11-12-2014, 12:15 PM
Hi ish! Since you're so good at doing these runs, go loot me a deary pls, am poor :c

Aw that's my dream pet! I always wanted to have one. But so sad #NoPlats.Com

CAK Vader
11-12-2014, 12:39 PM
Aw that's my dream pet! I always wanted to have one. But so sad #NoPlats.Com

D:
this is a quote without a name that I made for no reason! :D

Ishtmeet
11-12-2014, 01:05 PM
D: :D

Lol u clever guy xD

Raselph
11-12-2014, 09:17 PM
Lol u clever guy xD

too smart IMO...prynce...left...

Ishtmeet
11-12-2014, 11:24 PM
too smart IMO...prynce...left...

Prynce is Zylx?
He left too? OMG
I went online yesterday, and didn't saw him in my list, he renamed again?

Raselph
11-12-2014, 11:54 PM
Prynce is Zylx?
He left too? OMG
I went online yesterday, and didn't saw him in my list, he renamed again?

no...he got an internship at microsoft...then he pmed a mod asking for a PERMAANENT BAN...yes he changed names again....

Shackler
11-20-2014, 02:20 PM
i loved your story :-) it shows that you're a good player :-)