PDA

View Full Version : Thanks :D

DivineMyth
04-10-2014, 10:10 AM
So I looked at Zeroblu's post and decided to make my own copyrights to him blah blah blah well here we go!

Girls

Alliebelina- ever since I came back to SL, she was one of the first friends that I made. She's THE BEST PERSON EVER omg yea bestie 4 lyfe.
Xroxinex/Xkiyara/Lealue - another one of my good friends I met. She's one the best people I've ever met and she's has the kindest personality ever \^-^/
Mecha - oh lord. This woman... Well Mecha somehow found out who my old toon was and we were pretty great friends back then. She's sooo nice to me @.@ ermagerd. And she has one of the most original names evaaa
Yasmiine - jeez yassi.... um I made a great friendship with Yasmiine when I first joined her guild. I was kinda shy and spent some time talking to her about life and she helped me alot o.o Thanks Yassi
^-^ khara XD
Smitzy- I miss this girl so much D: she barely comes on anymore :(. BUT she's sooo fun to pvp with coz we always tie in the end... I shall kill you one day e.e
Dreahmazing- she's sucha mysterious person o.o but she's sooo nice to everyone and fun to talk to
Tebes - hehe tubs hehe. She's always such a bright and cheerful person to talk to except when one time I accidentally pissed her off and she was hella scary e.e
but still she's a amazingly happy person and great to talk to :D

Guys

Vaudrac- one of the best trollers ever in this game e.e we always send each other blank pms or pms ":>" he's a great person to be friends with
Dashbro - well this guy. Great homie, always tries to cheer me up with his "black" language(if you know what i mean lol) Great friend in pvp and helps me whenever i need him o.o
Supahboy- SUPAHHHH NOOB. He's come to DL xD lmao. supah's also one of my good friends and has helped me alot in pvp when i was being rushed.
Zodiarck - XD this guy is so funny. Even though I just met him in this cap, he's a great and funny guy. Thanks bro xD
Uafaud- OMG UAF he's sucha hilarious person -.-" always makes me laugh with his instagram pictures xD gooby plis

IF YOU DIDN'T SEE YOUR NAME THEN COMPLAIN TO ME AND I WILL ADD YOU

Uafaud
04-10-2014, 11:19 AM
o.O divine pls...

ZeroBlu
04-11-2014, 03:35 PM
Dreah is sssooo mysterious.... LOL jk she fun to talk too