PDA

View Full Version : No Exp on the Winter Festival dungeon?

Echelong
12-15-2010, 09:58 AM
I am not sure if this is a bug or something intentionally but this sucks for low level players. Why do quests when the gear you get is not very good and on top of that you don't get any exp from kills.

Cabero
12-15-2010, 10:25 AM
I am not sure if this is a bug or something intentionally but this sucks for low level players. Why do quests when the gear you get is not very good and on top of that you don't get any exp from kills.

Well from what I have seen the drops are for lvl 50s I know I had a hard time killing the toy boss with other lvl50s. So if it is meant for 50s I don't see why there would be experience.

But on another note I did notice that the end quests were for lvls as low as 10 but you completed them in other areas than the winterfest maps.

Echelong
12-15-2010, 10:32 AM
Well from what I have seen the drops are for lvl 50s I know I had a hard time killing the toy boss with other lvl50s. So if it is meant for 50s I don't see why there would be experience.

But on another note I did notice that the end quests were for lvls as low as 10 but you completed them in other areas than the winterfest maps.

When you create the game it get made based on your level. It still does not grant any experience points. Even if its a level 50 map it should give a lvl 49 and below experience.