PDA

View Full Version : Question about the skill Juggernaut ( warrior )

Konviict
04-10-2014, 11:21 AM
The upgrade called 'ignore pain', to what does this apply in PVP?

Yeah i can read lol, but it says, it ignores 20% of the incoming damage, so does it ignore normal (proc/spam) attack, skill attack and maybe pet attack or only one of these?

For the ones that know it, tell me

Thanks in advance

Ihateppl
04-10-2014, 11:23 AM
it ignores the insults that boops throw at you, example, if they say "your such a noob" you will read "your such a no"

Zeus
04-10-2014, 11:29 AM
Ignores 20% all incoming damage, so it ignores 20% of all incoming damage. It's evident when this is up because you will notice both the opponent's pet and auto attacks hitting far less. So yes, I can confirm that it applies to the skills, pet attacks, and auto attacks.

Instanthumor
04-10-2014, 12:40 PM
It's not a necessary upgrade. You're pretty much invincible with the self heal (95% of the time), so it doesn't make much of a difference if you know what I'm saying.

Zeus
04-10-2014, 12:50 PM
It's not a necessary upgrade. You're pretty much invincible with the self heal (95% of the time), so it doesn't make much of a difference if you know what I'm saying.

Trust me, it does. My aimed shot crits significantly less with that upgrade.

Volt
04-10-2014, 01:03 PM

I still die even with the upgrade through Jugg.. U need it now with this season's crazy dmg

Instanthumor
04-10-2014, 01:45 PM
Trust me, it does. My aimed shot crits significantly less with that upgrade.

Must be just me, but I honestly can't tell the difference... Besides, it doesn't matter how much you crit with Juggernaut activated. The self-heal will keep us alive unless anyways you get a lucky crit inbetween, and even with the upgrade, would've probably died, since a good crit from Aimed Shot takes a good chunk of your health.