PDA

View Full Version : Unable to play Arcane Legends on IPAD

Signp
04-10-2014, 01:30 PM
Dear Sir/Madam,

I am not sure how to resume playing AL on my IPAD, it happened ever since the new tendirin area update. The problem is I can play PL, SL, DL, but when I click AL app icon on my IPAD, it displays black screen for a few seconds, no Spacetime studio logo, and jumps back to my IPAD screen everytime. I had tried reset to IPAD factory setting, but everytime I delete AL and wanted to download AL again, it always displays the Cloud logo(I guess it is inside iCloud memory), so it could be that I am always downloading the corrupted app again and again, same black screen, no STS logo and kicks me out.

Is there anything I can do to play it on my IPAD again? Must i wait till it is the next game update time (is the next update gonna be a year's time?) to try download it? I have tried deleting or disable iCloud account but the cloud icon is always there whenever I want to download the AL app.

Help! Thank you and appreciate your reply.

Signp
04-10-2014, 01:39 PM
Sorry it may not have happened immediately at the launch of the new tendirin area, but during one of the intermittent updating happening around the start of Arcane Ring Day 1 contest, I am pretty sure of it as it caused me to miss Day 1 screenshot :( Had to borrow a iPhone to continue playing AL. It's been straining my old eyes a little, thus hopefully I can get back to playing AL on my IPAD again.

Signp
04-10-2014, 01:42 PM
Sorry I forget to add more details, device is IPAD 2, latest IOS 7.1 and latest updated AL.

asimauara
04-10-2014, 05:17 PM
Uninstall and reinstall arcane legends it should clear things up

Signp
04-10-2014, 07:04 PM
Uninstall and reinstall arcane legends it should clear things up

Hi,

Sorry if I wasn't clear in the 1st post above - I had already deleted app, and reinstalled it many times, still the same problem. That's why I said the 'cloud' icon when I reinstall it, not sure if it means that I was actually downloading the corrupted app again and again.

lagrandefolle
04-14-2014, 11:56 AM
Me too. Unable to play al on ipad2 ios 7

lagrandefolle
04-14-2014, 11:57 AM
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/04/15/azu3asy2.jpg

Tranquilizers
12-06-2014, 06:26 AM
We have same problem ..... My ipad 2 ios 7 n it cant run the iether plus it only go to cloud thingy and no logo plus after that kick me out to homescreen

Raselph
12-07-2014, 02:30 AM
We have same problem ..... My ipad 2 ios 7 n it cant run the iether plus it only go to cloud thingy and no logo plus after that kick me out to homescreen

all you have to do is switch off icloud or log out of icloud...

Tranquilizers
12-22-2014, 03:58 AM
all you have to do is switch off icloud or log out of icloud...

Ill try

Tranquilizers
12-22-2014, 04:10 AM
It did not work