PDA

View Full Version : Capping at mega maze!

Pancakepanic
04-10-2014, 08:07 PM
Hey PL community! I was wondering if i could cap at mega maze with 165 platinum! Im already at 43k xp, and i play on buying 4x xp elixers, not thrashers, to save plat. Ill also be using the guild elixers vendor, to save 3 plat per elixer purchase. Thank! And also, on a side note, has sts ever thought about releasing the other sts games on the amazon app store? I played AL for a bit, then stopped to get more serious about PL. My ipod then broke, so now im limited to only PL.
Thanks for yoir feedback, and happy PL'ing!

Rolocolo
04-10-2014, 08:16 PM
Id at least get 250

Xyzther
04-10-2014, 08:26 PM
420 blaze it yo

MrKrone
04-10-2014, 09:45 PM
You can just find each games apk file online and use that.

Sheugokin
04-10-2014, 10:08 PM
I think you can. Just have 3X Too and a great group

I will be grinding my fox tomorrow from 66 to 70 i hope, IF I dun get lazy.

Pancakepanic
04-10-2014, 11:36 PM
You can just find each games apk file online and use that.

Apk file?

synfullmagic_23110
04-10-2014, 11:59 PM
U can download the apk. File sts has for android u gatta find it somewhere in forums

MrKrone
04-11-2014, 01:18 AM
An apk is whats used to install an app. Each app has its own apk, much akin to an exe file on windows. When you install from google play for the amazon market, its downloading the apk and installing it for you. You can easily find almost every apk for every app ever made, via the interwebs.

Put a link at the end of the post to the arcane legends apk, officially released via forums by STS for those with no market access to the app. Not sure if this is the game you wanted, but its a great wat to discover if you install apps from unknown sources (henceforth IUS) on amazons version of android. Yeah, kindle fire uses android suckas.

Download the apk, and launch it. It should either install no questions asked, or mention that IUS is disabled. If it installs, great! If it mentions IUS being disabled, hope that it gives you an option to go into settings to enable it.

If you cant enable IUS, your last option to play on your kindle is to root it and install a custom rom, effectively turning the kindle fire into a nexus tablet. I would highly suggest staying away from root unless you know what youre doing. If something goes wrong, you can easily erase as system files, have no operating system, or make a giant paperweight.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?75011-ArcaneLegends-APK-now-available-Device-Requirements

Timelife
04-11-2014, 11:57 AM
probably not :/ because the exp rate per hour for me was (15-20k exp) with trasher and double exp for one week, atleast u will get to 60-70k, 400 might be enough. but when u run with a full team, who knows.

Darker
04-11-2014, 02:05 PM
Ive capped 2 toons at mega maze 165 ""Might"" not get you to 76 at 43k xp Depending on elixir stacking. Took me around 650 from 0xp - 100k at maze

Pancakepanic
04-20-2014, 08:27 PM
Thanks you so mich MrKrone! I dowloaded the app (AL was the one i wanted, btw, good guess ;)) and it seems to work perfectly. Unfortunately, i cant play atm because i was got a device ban for some reason :/. Im still working through that, and im hoping for the best. Until then, ill be nonchelantly browsing through forums!