PDA

View Full Version : Frogmar

doot
05-06-2010, 11:42 PM
Frogmar the 30+ killer! She should be at the end of the level. If this game had looting, I'd camp out at Bye Bayou and just wait for her to drop all of the mages/archers.

Royce
05-06-2010, 11:47 PM
It's a slaughterhouse when she's onscreen.

Azrael
05-07-2010, 12:53 AM
Thats the Enchantress right?

Temporary
05-07-2010, 01:02 AM
Yap, it is the Witch. Dealing massive AOE that kills every single player she see.

Moreover, if you pull her aggro, the other 4-5 mobs will come and gang u!

Its funny how PUGs actually get wipes multiple times.

Azrael
05-07-2010, 01:06 AM
I think warriors with stun abilities and beckon have an easier time with her. I was able to solo her twice tonight, though i did get wiped by her with a pug tonight as well. I think she is grade A farmable material!

ziae
05-07-2010, 01:40 AM
its the time when u mash pots icon more than ur skills icon ;)

and yea im a warrior haha

Temporary
05-07-2010, 01:55 AM
its the time when u mash pots icon more than ur skills icon ;)

and yea im a warrior haha

*nod* As a pure dex archer, thats probably one of my highest spamming icon when engaging her.

I probably need to get more health pots.

Splurd
05-07-2010, 02:08 AM
And people think mages will be weak in pvp. sheese.

King Richie
05-07-2010, 06:30 AM
frogamar the bitch !! i hate here i have went up 100 deaths since i farmed her .. she shouldnt be at the end of the lvl she is perfect where she is it makes the games hard =) !!

Endless
05-07-2010, 08:38 AM
The first time I bumped into her I died so fast I didn't know what happened. One of the few times I felt satisfaction from killing a single mob in this game. Bravo for making a boss we love to hate!

SlipperyJim
05-07-2010, 08:49 AM
Frogmar. Must. Die!

Yeah, I hate her too. Stupid swamp witch keeps burning the poor teddy bears to death.... I was oh-so-satisfied when my PUG killed her. :)

Azrael
05-07-2010, 08:58 AM
Its not about spamming. Its about stun lock and beckon.

Rannos
05-07-2010, 09:51 AM
Its not about spamming. Its about stun lock and beckon.

Absolutely, the key is to use beckon and stomp to get her back to a wall and hope no one else in the group pushes her off.

nerdherd
05-07-2010, 09:52 AM
It seems like no matter what I do, she manages to get off an attack RIGHT before I kill her which then kills me...haha. It's hilarious fighting her with a team of five. The new difficulty is sure keeping me on my toes (and forcing me to keep one finger on potions all the time).

SlipperyJim
05-10-2010, 08:47 AM
Absolutely, the key is to use beckon and stomp to get her back to a wall and hope no one else in the group pushes her off.
Yeah, I'm learning to be more creative with my Beckon, Stomp, Hell Scream, and Super-Mega Slash. If I rotate all of those skills, I can keep Froggy stunned for quite a while. :)

Smellulater1
05-10-2010, 09:37 AM
You can do it with two people. Tank take the heat and my friend( little leo) Dps her. Worked every time.

Cooz
05-10-2010, 04:05 PM
You can do it fairly easily as a solo tank. I don't even have the best gear and I can kill her every two minutes or so. Takes about 10-15 pots and I die maybe every 10th time. It is so boring by yourself that I can only do it for about half an hour or so at a time...

TheBaconKing
05-10-2010, 04:07 PM
You can do it fairly easily as a solo tank. I don't even have the best gear and I can kill her every two minutes or so. Takes about 10-15 pots and I die maybe every 10th time. It is so boring by yourself that I can only do it for about half an hour or so at a time...

My warrior is level 33, with pinks from LE and can solo tank her fairly easily with a good amount of pots. Just gotta have timing with the armor and evade buffs. Like you said it does get boring fast though. I do leave my rooms open though so anyone can join. It helps the drops too!

Azrael
05-10-2010, 04:12 PM
Ill be posting a new assesment of warrior skills and teqniques on the warrior forum soon. Seems like people have finally understood the power of super mega slash (after I posted about it alot) but its time for warriors to understand crippling and vengeful.

TheBaconKing
05-10-2010, 04:15 PM
Ill be posting a new assesment of warrior skills and teqniques on the warrior forum soon. Seems like people have finally understood the power of super mega slash (after I posted about it alot) but its time for warriors to understand crippling and vengeful.

I actually prefer crippling over sms.. I switched to sms in my last respec, but once I hit 35 with my warrior I will probably go back. crippling is just better for casters, and that is what the dangerous monsters in AS are.

Rebel
05-10-2010, 04:28 PM
Just hit 30 yesterday, and soloing her has been a breeze. I have yet to come upon any pinks, but I guess that will be rare considering that I'm not in a group. Hopefully I can get lucky! I bought 1k pots yesterday just for her =P

Banned
05-10-2010, 04:32 PM
Just hit 30 yesterday, and soloing her has been a breeze. I have yet to come upon any pinks, but I guess that will be rare considering that I'm not in a group. Hopefully I can get lucky! I bought 1k pots yesterday just for her =P

Whoa. And your a Archer? What's you tactic? It's almost impossible for me to kill her alone. I must know your secret!

Royce
05-10-2010, 06:00 PM
Seriously, and at level 30, not even 35.

TheBaconKing
05-10-2010, 06:05 PM

I am a warrior at 33, and I have trouble soloing her.. There is no way it is a "breeze" at level 30 as an archer.

King Richie
05-10-2010, 06:17 PM
Did u not read the i bought 1k pots just for her !!

Rebel
05-10-2010, 06:25 PM
Yep, its fairly easy. I start by killing that one NPC before the big mob. Then I slowly move toward Frogmar until she turns and starts chasing me. Now this is the hardest part. I shoot her once, and start immediately spamming health pots while running back toward my spawn with her on my tail. When I get far away from the mobs, I turn auto attack on and start shooting away. The whole time I am spamming health pots. As her health starts depleting, I use evasion, health regen., and the +crit chance (can't remember the name of it) skills. Still spamming pots, it takes about 45 sec. to a minute to kill her. Thats my secret. I usually use around 15-20 pots per go. I die every so often, but not so much now that I have the repetition of killing her. Hope this helps all the soloers out there!

Bodhi
05-10-2010, 06:30 PM
Little tip when soloing her run all the way to the bottom against the wall if you die u can respawn straight away and she will agro you again without the pull just be ready to spam pots asoon as u respawn or she will eat u alive.

Rebel
05-10-2010, 06:34 PM
More like slow roast you over a fire alive while adding some of her special croc seasoning :) I've had it before when it took me seven trys to finally spawn back without immediately suffering her wrath.

King Richie
05-10-2010, 06:36 PM
Oh man thats nothing ! ! died 15 times in a row from fabio the fire flinger !! he is a beast !!

Rebel
05-10-2010, 06:39 PM
Oh yeah, he can be a real pain in the arse also. Were you in a group or soloing?

KongsNutz
05-10-2010, 08:00 PM
Pots - i'd tap it!

should be the slogan for this game

Mirias
05-10-2010, 08:07 PM
She one shots me! Maybe I need more points in Str? :/

KongsNutz
05-10-2010, 08:15 PM
She one shots me! Maybe I need more points in Str? :/

What level are you?

I haven't come across Frogmar The Bitch but I'm level 19 atm haha so I wouldn't dream of it yet.

Rebel
05-10-2010, 08:48 PM
Pots - i'd tap it!

should be the slogan for this game

Perfect slogan for frogmar, but not for the whole game. Literally, that is all I press when soloing her :D

Endless
05-10-2010, 09:50 PM
Pepper Potts? I'd tap that. Sorry, just saw Iron Man 2....

TheBaconKing
05-10-2010, 09:56 PM
Pepper Potts? I'd tap that. Sorry, just saw Iron Man 2....

Amen to that! Actually any of the chicks that were in the movie.

Awesome movie as well. You stay till after the credits?

Wow off topic thread BTW.

Endless
05-10-2010, 11:15 PM
No. I was being rushed. :(
But to put the rails back on, It's only when someone runs off headfirst into Frogmar that things really start to fall apart. Then the mashing and the pressing of the potts.