PDA

View Full Version : Disable chat and pm's in some arenas

XghostzX
04-10-2014, 09:39 PM
I know that this has been mentioned so many times, but literally the devs would have such a reduced problem of complaints if chat was disabled for a certain, new map (or an existing, current pvp map for both ctf and dm). Other than a stat nerf on savage, this would literally help the greater good of the community.

However, only team cheat would be viable, or an option to have team chat before starting a match.

Sheugokin
04-10-2014, 10:09 PM
True dat. Like the idea.

In PvP you gotta hit I think /teamchat I believe, to only talk to your teammates.

quantionus
04-11-2014, 05:46 AM
when you type '/team blablabla' only your team mates can see what u say

Kanital
04-11-2014, 07:28 AM
yessir

Mister Smith
04-11-2014, 07:51 AM
Nah.......lol

Cavoc
04-11-2014, 03:41 PM
This would reduce drama 100% and make pvp ffa as it should be.

Unless the go system would turn into a point to go, but good ole ffa without the trash talking would be great.

quantionus
04-11-2014, 04:20 PM
no other games have 'GO' system , isnt it bs

XghostzX
04-11-2014, 05:37 PM
no other games have 'GO' system , isnt it bs

My point - having an option for no chat in arena would allow this... see it all comes together and works out forevery.

1.) No trash talk, less reporting for devs to deal with

2.) Stupid 'go' system can't be used

fourleaf
04-11-2014, 05:42 PM
good idea for like hardcore maps,
I would still like maps where I can chat tho cuz honestly do half my chatting in pvp maps

Sheugokin
04-11-2014, 07:12 PM
I would still like maps where I can chat tho cuz honestly do half my chatting in pvp maps

True dat!

Impact
04-11-2014, 07:18 PM
Lol true, but "go" is getting on my nerves, if I "rush" ill get 3v1ed by mages or bears the op kings of pvp... Atm my rate is 20 pvp kills a day cuz of dis system lol, this is why i miss dogs now

quantionus
04-12-2014, 03:33 AM
My point - having an option for no chat in arena would allow this... see it all comes together and works out forevery.

1.) No trash talk, less reporting for devs to deal with

2.) Stupid 'go' system can't be used

but what if u wanna talk with a guy who is in the other team , u wont be able to talk and it wont probably get rid of 'go system' cuz ppl will start to use the emote ,point,

XghostzX
04-12-2014, 11:43 AM
but what if u wanna talk with a guy who is in the other team , u wont be able to talk and it wont probably get rid of 'go system' cuz ppl will start to use the emote ,point,

Then you just make a game in a map where chat is enabled... this isn't that hard of a concept. All you do is make an option for a chatless map for those that don't enjoy the trash-talking and "go" system.

quantionus
04-13-2014, 11:16 AM
Then you just make a game in a map where chat is enabled... this isn't that hard of a concept. All you do is make an option for a chatless map for those that don't enjoy the trash-talking and "go" system.

ye nice

Mister Smith
04-13-2014, 09:05 PM
:/ go system is actually a good thing lol give people the right to rush your and then spawn you and you cant do anything about that ...O.o unless they bring back the orbs..lol

Impact
04-15-2014, 08:20 PM
:/ go system is actually a good thing lol give people the right to rush your and then spawn you and you cant do anything about that ...O.o unless they bring back the orbs..lol
I dont support go, cu theyres always the group that will team go users

Schnitzel
04-15-2014, 09:27 PM
"/teamchat" takes a few seconds to write, by then, someone on the other team could've killed you already

what about by default, it is in team chat, and to chat to Everyone in the map, its "/all"