PDA

View Full Version : who are the capture the flag masters you look up to?

Xxnavysealxx
04-11-2014, 12:57 PM
who do you think is the ctf master?

quanebo
04-11-2014, 08:43 PM
Bloodraw, nuff said.

Conquered
04-11-2014, 11:18 PM
Bloodraw, King of CtF. It's what i exactly said.

wptwo
04-12-2014, 08:19 AM
Bloodraw and Thunderboltz but Thunder is probably best by a lil because in ctf there is alot of people who use nap and he is smart with his and its lv51 cap cmon... Its like every comando has like the same build and he kicks ***, but then again Bloodraw really good so i would say there both really good but boltz is like a hair better

Thunderboltz
04-12-2014, 10:43 AM
I still think blood is but idk how good he is in 5/5 cause he hardly came to play there but still ctf king in my opinon

wptwo
04-13-2014, 10:37 PM
I still think blood is but idk how good he is in 5/5 cause he hardly came to play there but still ctf king in my opinon Exactly Blood is smart just he isnt good with a 5on5 well in my opinion i mean i think your no good thunder but then again your the only person who.knows how. To hold a crowd :p i so need help with that but sadly i quit, i didnt know i was but then i saw my unactivity on sl so i called a quits, ill be on forums time to time too same for sl i am going to be around for easter event tho :p this thursday well anyways thunder your good at a certain thing same for blood

CARNIVALCLOWN
04-15-2014, 03:17 PM
thunder the runner i call him, hes the best at knocking people back and running then naked healing. seems i can never stun him with his 100 dodge. hes using a chicken mod in ctf thats why hes the best.