PDA

View Full Version : Rings and Amulets for Warrior ?

Waheedski
04-11-2014, 07:14 PM
I am a level 41 warrior looking to crossover to the dangerous side of elites and elite farming at Tindirin O_O

I would love to hear from you all about the ideal amulets and rings necessary for this dark undertaking...

Kreasadriii
04-13-2014, 06:43 AM
I had lvl 40 warrior and checking also about ring and amulet, there's Tarlok Potency 36 with full super blood gems is better than doom I think.
Ring I think Blood Ruby still the best stats, but I worried that Archon, or Night Ocean, and Emberglow can beat them with some reason of defense point. (Armor and Health) :)

Wish that helped

Crowsfoot
04-14-2014, 05:18 PM
I had lvl 40 warrior and checking also about ring and amulet, there's Tarlok Potency 36 with full super blood gems is better than doom I think.
Ring I think Blood Ruby still the best stats, but I worried that Archon, or Night Ocean, and Emberglow can beat them with some reason of defense point. (Armor and Health) :)

Wish that helped
Doom is the best at level36, it will most likely be replaced by a level41 legendary. The archon ring is better than the mythic ring IMO due to an extra 93 armor for a loss of 5dps. And, obviously, the arcane ring trumps all.

Ishtmeet
04-15-2014, 03:50 PM
Amu is glowstone potency or will.. ring is archon or mythic

Sent from my GT-S7562 using Tapatalk

Xeusx
04-16-2014, 09:07 AM
Ok, gonna tell my amulet and ring name :P
My amulet: Iron necklace of potency lvl 41 (Good for warr and cheap)
My ring: (Will edit it later..)