PDA

View Full Version : You'll be missed, Delph

Extreme
04-11-2014, 08:36 PM
^Here is a picture octavos posted in AL thread my cousin made. So long, Delphina you will forever be remembered :).

Xyzther
04-11-2014, 08:37 PM
We will miss you delph

Reunegade
04-11-2014, 08:37 PM
Hello!

Bye Delphina! You were a proud green named human!

Schnitzel
04-11-2014, 08:48 PM
Nooooooooo delphina!!!!!!!!!!

Sheugokin
04-11-2014, 09:16 PM
Why!!!!!!!!!

Darker
04-11-2014, 09:26 PM
whos delphina

Int
04-11-2014, 09:34 PM
whos delphina

Laugh of the day..

Schnitzel
04-11-2014, 09:36 PM
whos delphina

one of the cool mods

Rolocolo
04-11-2014, 09:52 PM
Who's Delphina? The one who gave me all my infractions?

Hook
04-11-2014, 09:59 PM
Why didn't she say bye to anyone O.O

Seems fishy.

:(

Crys
04-11-2014, 10:01 PM
Omg nuuuuuuuuuuu!

Promagin
04-11-2014, 10:57 PM
She probably was naughty! Naughty naughty delphy! They gave her an infraction probably :)
We will all miss Delphina, she was a great member of the sts crew.

Makavelwi
04-11-2014, 11:48 PM
Really delphina after being here so long, all the great time, games, events, chats etc!! An u can't even say goodbyr everyone? Delphinitely fishy goin on! You were just in the recent meet your mods video like nothin was wrong! Which was just the other day? If anyone else thinks this is weird, change your pets name ur using to delphina! An join my guild delphspiracy !

;)

Arpluvial
04-12-2014, 12:21 AM
Hello everyone,

It is true that Delphina is no longer with STS.

I am one of your new mods, Arpluvial. You will see Twjsted and myself around the forums and in the games!

Delphina was very proud of this community and I can see that the love and respect was mutual. I look forward to getting to know and interact with each of you!

Nice to meet you all!

Sincerely,
Arpluvial

Ks_Leon
04-12-2014, 12:27 AM
Hello everyone,

I am one of your new mods, Arpluvial. You will see Twjsted and myself around the forums and in the games!

Delphina was very proud of this community and I can see that the love and respect was mutual. I look forward to getting to know and interact with each of you!

Nice to meet you all!

Sincerely,
Arpluvial

Ohai new dev.Why ur name is like that?And why delph leave us? :(

BoomBox
04-12-2014, 12:51 AM
Bye delph! You where the best!! You've helped me many times and we also have some pics together!!

And welcome new Dev!!

Hook
04-12-2014, 01:53 AM
Hello everyone,

Nice to meet you all!

Sincerely,
Arpluvial

Hi, nice to meet you :)

What does your name mean?

My only wish is to please bring back more enthusiasm for PL.
Like more interactive contests and such like there used to be back then for the community.
AL has a lot, with things such as the master contest etc, while PL has Zero.
Delphina used to post some fun contests. Please don't abandon it.

PlzNoRush
04-12-2014, 04:46 AM
Hello everyone,

Nice to meet you all!

Sincerely,
Arpluvial

Yea yea yea... no offense but you can't replace that amazing mod that we all come to love named Delphina.

Madnex
04-12-2014, 05:00 AM
Yea yea yea... no offense but you can't replace that amazing mod that we all come to love named Delphina.
How about giving the new mods a chance first? Delphina was unarguably a valuable community moderator and yes, she will be missed yet lingering on the farewells too much is pointless.

Welcome a-boards Arpluvial! :)

programmed
04-12-2014, 08:20 AM
I'm sure delph will be missed by all. Welcome new mod!

MightyMicah
04-12-2014, 10:39 AM
Hello everyone,

Nice to meet you all!

Sincerely,
Arpluvial

We will miss Delphina for sure, but it's good to see a new dev as well! My name is Micah, nice to meet you, sir!

XghostzX
04-12-2014, 11:26 AM
Hello everyone,

Nice to meet you all!

Sincerely,
Arpluvial

Welcome to the forums and game! Nice to meet you :)

QuaderupleeJr
04-12-2014, 11:57 AM
Oh nuuu!

Twjsted
04-12-2014, 04:58 PM
Hi, nice to meet you :)

What does your name mean?

My only wish is to please bring back more enthusiasm for PL.
Like more interactive contests and such like there used to be back then for the community.
AL has a lot, with things such as the master contest etc, while PL has Zero.
Delphina used to post some fun contests. Please don't abandon it.

Hi everyone! I'm the other mod Arpluvial referred to earlier. These are excellent points, OccultFormula. Feel free to PM either of us with any other ideas you have and we'll see what we can do!

I can't speak for Arpluvial, but I don't think either of us will try and replace Delphina. Instead, I hope we start a new era and start our own legacy. :)

Ks_Leon
04-12-2014, 07:20 PM
Hi everyone! I'm the other mod Arpluvial referred to earlier. These are excellent points, OccultFormula. Feel free to PM either of us with any other ideas you have and we'll see what we can do!

I can't speak for Arpluvial, but I don't think either of us will try and replace Delphina. Instead, I hope we start a new era and start our own legacy. :)

Hello new dev.My name is Leon.What department do you get in STG?3d designer?content designer?cap designer?

Mister Smith
04-12-2014, 07:25 PM
:"( Good bye Delph best of luck on whatever your doing now :)

Fao
04-12-2014, 07:33 PM
Noooooooooo. I'll miss you Delph :(

Bless
04-12-2014, 07:44 PM

Hello new dev.My name is Leon.What department do you get in STG?3d designer?content designer?cap designer? forum mod

programmed
04-12-2014, 07:47 PM
Hello new dev.My name is Leon.What department do you get in STG?3d designer?content designer?cap designer?

Like miracle said. They are moderators not developers. They moderate the forums.

Ks_Leon
04-12-2014, 10:53 PM
Like miracle said. They are moderators not developers. They moderate the forums.

Owh.did not know that.Ithought dev and mod got same jobs lol.

Xyzther
04-12-2014, 11:00 PM

You spelled twisted wrong

bglir
04-12-2014, 11:50 PM
Arpluvial and Twjsted a very warm Welcome to PL community.

Darker
04-13-2014, 12:14 AM
We lost 1 mod and got 2 more I think that's a good trade. (But not for the ones who knew Delphina). Welcome Mods!