PDA

View Full Version : Delphspiracy!!!

Makavelwi
04-11-2014, 11:51 PM
Did I miss a reasoning why she left somewhere?

Really delphina after being here so long, all the great time, games, events, chats etc!! An u can't even say goodbye everyone? Delphinitely fishy goin on! You were just in the recent meet your mods video like nothin was wrong! Which was just the other day? If anyone else thinks this is weird, change your pets name ur using to delphina! An join my guild delphspiracy !

;)

Burningdex
04-11-2014, 11:53 PM
Maybe she has left to build new cap for PL but i doubt it

Makavelwi
04-12-2014, 12:03 AM
Honestly for someone who was so involved and "CARED" for the community (I know its just her job, but she had to come attached to us a little bit) and u don't say goodbye.....imo its messed up, I'm not happy

Burningdex
04-12-2014, 12:05 AM
Honestly for someone who was so involved and "CARED" for the community (I know its just her job, but she had to come attached to us a little bit) and u don't say goodbye.....imo its messed up, I'm not happy

Same i fell like he/she (idk which) was only dev tht cared abt this game

Makavelwi
04-12-2014, 12:08 AM
It's a she, go watch the meet your mods video they just did. It didn't seem like she was leavin all. I'm really sad because honestly the other mod isn't the same, shes to for me.....I'm sad

Arpluvial
04-12-2014, 12:08 AM
Hello everyone!

Allow me to introduce myself - I am Arpluvial, one of your new mods.

I apologize for any confusion regarding Delphina. Rest assured that she is absolutely fine - she has moved on to other opportunities and we wish her the absolute best.

Delphina was always very proud of this community, and I can absolutely see why! I am very much looking forward to getting to know each and every one of you.

Sincerely,
Arpluvial

Makavelwi
04-12-2014, 12:11 AM
Ok thanks, now I feel better, thx for clearing it up, but still delphina should log in on her personal accou.t an say hi and bye to us heheh :)

If I was delph I would if made a side account an gifted all her mod items over to that one then went in PvP an woop everyone. Just kiddin haha thanks new mod, were bes community around!!!

Burningdex
04-12-2014, 12:14 AM
Hello everyone!

Allow me to introduce myself - I am Arpluvial, one of your new mods.

I apologize for any confusion regarding Delphina. Rest assured that she is absolutely fine - she has moved on to other opportunities and we wish her the absolute best.

Delphina was always very proud of this community, and I can absolutely see why! I am very much looking forward to getting to know each and every one of you.

Sincerely,
Arpluvial

Could u ask for cap at next meeting? Been waiting for 2years... If u say its not enuff money making. A cap will bring in income u must realise tht as we would buy elixirs and spend plat to get to cap + it would bring the community back and also it would really change the way this community acted

kwahiwik
04-12-2014, 01:18 AM
Tbh del doesnt have to explain anything to you, We're all sad that shes gone but we're not forcing the devs to tell us why she left.
Its her business lets leave it that way

KingFu
04-12-2014, 01:21 AM
She didn't get paid enough for all the infractions she had to give me.

Burningdex
04-12-2014, 01:21 AM
Tbh del doesnt have to explain anything to you, We're all sad that shes gone but we're not forcing the devs to tell us why she left.
Its her business lets leave it that way

Exactly

I think we r all just blinded out of sadness as she was one of the few devs who would mingle with the PL Community and give us updates on whats happening

kwahiwik
04-12-2014, 01:24 AM
Yeah, yet someone does a lil trolling and gets a perma ban.....

SayCreed
04-12-2014, 04:06 AM

She gave me 6,Remiem - 1 & Arp 1

Sheugokin
04-12-2014, 06:45 PM
She gave me 6,Remiem - 1 & Arp 1

Naughty pple. Dun wanna jinx it now

NotYoCookiez
04-12-2014, 06:51 PM
delphina jumped off the sinking ship... too bad this ship is already underwater. I hope she made it to the surface! :)

Xyzther
04-12-2014, 06:58 PM
delphina jumped off the sinking ship... to bad this ship is already underwater. I hope she made it to the surface! :)

That's surprisingly accurate

Promagin
04-12-2014, 07:50 PM
Same i fell like he/she (idk which) was only dev tht cared abt this game

Justg, samhayne, Imo they cared more than Delphina.

MrKrone
04-13-2014, 12:28 AM
Justg, samhayne, Imo they cared more than Delphina.

Well, justg and sam are part of the company, justg is actually the CEO. Delphina was just a forums mod.

Etarbitrev
04-15-2014, 12:16 PM
That's surprisingly accurate
IKR !!