PDA

View Full Version : Keep your kits

Makavelwi
04-11-2014, 11:59 PM
Cause they are just trying it out, if it doesnt work out good they will be removed, which means worth money

Roxxxanna
04-12-2014, 12:44 AM
I think it's already proved to have worked out though. I know people who have never purchased platinum and/or don't have the means to. (Free platinum offers aren't available in every region) So luck elixir kits are killer for them. Besides, they're selling in auction fairly quickly. Maybe it's not worth it to purchase a kit for 4 platinum and only make 10k, but then again it costs 15 platinum to open a locked and they're only worth 10-14k too right? 0.o

I'm not trying to convince people to go selling all of them , but I do think this is working out exactly as sts planned.

Zylx
04-12-2014, 01:11 PM
And what people tend to overlook is that plat-buyers are the originators of all these vanities and kits. There will always be plat-buyers.

Tendirin
04-12-2014, 02:56 PM
yeah i hope they stay

Kakashis
04-12-2014, 05:11 PM
And what people tend to overlook is that plat-buyers are the originators of all these vanities and kits. There will always be plat-buyers.

I would have to say that 90% of most people with gold finger or midas without borrowing are plat spenders. There are only a handful of mercher who can get there, but the rest of richest open crates or sell vanities along with now lix. 12 plat essentially equals 30k now which is a 1:3 conversion and relatively good compared to selling leprechaun luck amulets or opening crates which may yield 0.5-1x. If my calculations are correct, during plat sales you can get midas for a little less than $1200 by selling lix. This is by far better than spending a few thousand on crates and end up with nothing.

The opportunity cost to open a crate is now 40k gold. Sometimes I farm for hours using pots and all I have to show for it is an elite chest that's worth 30k. As a buyer of luck lix, elite runs have gotten much more expensive, but I love the free to play factor. Essentially my loot is sold so that I buy lix from plat spenders and it trickles down the economy and ultimately STS benefits :) only thing I see dropping in price is locked crates but a mythic weekend always changes that.

I hope lix are here to stay, but everyone should be weary of the 25% damage elixor and it's not what you think it is. If you have a 15% damage buff pet, or are inside a veil, expect an increase of only 10% as its the maximum buff you have and is not stacked.