PDA

View Full Version : Leaderboard Suggestion

Zylx
04-12-2014, 03:12 AM
This has probably been suggested before, and that thread is probably buried in this section, so instead of necro'ing that thread, imma create a new one.

The way the leaderboard considers kills needs to be changed. I have 2 ideas.

Idea 1: Refresh PvE/PvP kill count every season. Keep the player's k/d stats, but consider every kill since the start of the season only. ie: If a player has 2,000,000 total PvE kills, only count the 400,000 kills since the start of that season

Or

Idea 2: Add a separate leaderboard section for idea 1.

That way, everyone will have a fresh start and a chance to get on the LB.

Madnex
04-12-2014, 04:51 AM
Seasonal Leaderboards are a great idea, I don't know why it's been ignored so much. Farmers spend a lot of time online/interested in the game so, farmers = platinum buyers? Can't see why else we can't solve all the Leaderboard complaints in one move.

+1

Froxanthar
04-12-2014, 06:08 PM
I agree. So new player doesn't feel that he is far left behind.

jb57542
04-12-2014, 08:33 PM
I also agree that seasonal leaderboards is a good idea and perhaps break apart PvP LBs a bit by level groupings.

Tendirin
04-12-2014, 09:25 PM
i kinda agree

Hoardseeker
04-13-2014, 03:12 AM
+1..

yasshh
04-14-2014, 07:45 AM
+1 for idea 2

Serancha
04-14-2014, 12:13 PM
Pheonix guild supports this idea

....so that's a +300

Classychic
04-14-2014, 01:02 PM
This has been suggested a couple of times before. I hope the devs gives this serious consideration. It will give players more motivation to up their game for that season because everyone has that chance.

Counterhit ph
04-14-2014, 01:14 PM
50-50 :) because the problem is dummy users (pvp farmers) will dominate LEADERBOARDS every season instead of SEASON 1 players dominating LEADERBOARDS

"Better to dominate the VETERAN players instead of DUMMY users" :)

PS. Please give MODS give some attention to the DUMMY users.

Zylx
04-16-2014, 03:19 AM
50-50 :) because the problem is dummy users (pvp farmers) will dominate LEADERBOARDS every season instead of SEASON 1 players dominating LEADERBOARDS

What makes you think the current LBers dont dummy farm?

Uikuha
04-16-2014, 05:49 AM

Do you think anyone have 2m PvP kills? Lol...

+1.. especially for PvE kills..

Sorry My English

Ishtmeet
04-16-2014, 06:57 AM
This will stop Dummy Farming too. Nice Idea (y) +1

leoakre
04-16-2014, 07:16 PM
Seasonal leaderboards sound good but keep the overall cumulative leaderboard for those of us who have already devoted long hours and hard work into being on that leaderboard since Season 1. In other words, revamp and add more LBs for for all the players who come & go by the season but don't change the End Game LB. Different strokes for different folks, people! Some of us have actually earned each & every one of those PVE kills with tired crampy sore little fingers that now sport callouses on their dainty tips and over my dead rogue body should they be wiped in any fashion.

STS silently steps over Leo and moves on....

P.S. Also, how about STS reimburse for all those silly and completely unnecessary ping deaths for PVE kdr

Counterhit ph
04-17-2014, 02:20 AM
What makes you think the current LBers dont dummy farm?

Lol..did I say they all don't use? I said season 1 players that don'tdummy use ... please read the last sentence ok? I said please give attention t o dummy users.

:)

Zynzyn
04-17-2014, 02:41 AM
Great suggestions. I agree that a Leaderboard that refreshes every season will give everyone a chance to play more and get on it. I mean, some of the players on LB with that many kills and captures only did it during the start of pvp when lvl 20s were matched with lvl 10s in the ctf rooms. It was such a huge goof-up. About time that is cleansed out and everybody is given a fair chance, now that pvp is more balanced than before. At the same time, dummy-killing should be stopped somehow.